PDA

View Full Version : Thank you GSU Fans

Rekdiver
October 21st, 2008, 10:32 AM
Some friends of mine attended the game and were subjected to a tirade of profanity from two fans. The GOOD News is that other GSU fans told them to knock it off and when it didn't happen GSU fans restrained the two idiots and got stadium security involved.

That is class!

They also commented about the level of noise generated in a small stadium and the passion of the GSU fans. Good news to hear on all fronts and I wanted the rest of 1-AA to hear about it!

On the other front, we were very lucky to win the game...Just keep running quarterbacks away from us!!

hippy@GSU
October 22nd, 2008, 04:03 PM
Some friends of mine attended the game and were subjected to a tirade of profanity from two fans. The GOOD News is that other GSU fans told them to knock it off and when it didn't happen GSU fans restrained the two idiots and got stadium security involved.

That is class!

They also commented about the level of noise generated in a small stadium and the passion of the GSU fans. Good news to hear on all fronts and I wanted the rest of 1-AA to hear about it!

On the other front, we were very lucky to win the game...Just keep running quarterbacks away from us!!

I heard about that and Im glad it happened!! GSU has had a rep. for being a bad place for fans to come and I thank you for sharing this to everyone!! Yeah, It gets pretty loud in Paulson!! Good game App!!

LarryBoy
October 22nd, 2008, 05:03 PM
They also commented about the level of noise generated in a small stadium and the passion of the GSU fans.

Small Stadium? Come on now, we may not all have Kidd Brewer but Paulson isn't a small stadium.

In all seriousness, I'm glad to hear that something was done about the incident. App fans, make sure you share the same love this weekend.xnodx

ButlerGSU
October 22nd, 2008, 06:46 PM
Small Stadium? Come on now, we may not all have Kidd Brewer but Paulson isn't a small stadium.

I caught that too, there were 21,000+ at the game on Saturday xsmiley_wix

james_lawfirm
October 22nd, 2008, 07:50 PM

In all seriousness, I'm glad to hear that something was done about the incident. App fans, make sure you share the same love this weekend.xnodx

Larry:
I did not take his comment about a small stadium as anything but a recognition of the difference between FCS (small stadiums) & FBS (larger stadiums).

And, if you're in Boone on Sat., come on by Raley lot for some tailgating. Rain or shine.