PDA

View Full Version : Eastern Washington DE Continues Havoc; Heavy Buchanan Favorite

smallcollegefbfan
October 18th, 2008, 06:40 PM
Not sure if anyone noticed but Greg Peach was huge today with 3 sacks to bring his season totals up to 43 tackles, 16.5 TFL, 14 sacks, 1 breakup, and 1 hurry in 7 games.

Congrats to Peach!

Is anyone going to catch him? 14 sacks and he has 4 more games! He is on pace for 24 sacks and that would indeed lock up the Buchanan Award in my opinion.

th0m
October 18th, 2008, 06:41 PM
Dang that's impressive.

Screamin_Eagle174
October 18th, 2008, 07:45 PM
Eastern actually only has 4 more games. But yes, I think he has this in the bag... that man is a savage!

smallcollegefbfan
October 18th, 2008, 08:15 PM
Eastern actually only has 4 more games. But yes, I think he has this in the bag... that man is a savage!

That is right, I was thinking you have 12 but just 11 games this year. If he hits 20 sacks, he will win it for sure.

R.A.
October 18th, 2008, 09:00 PM
Endor Cooper of Howard University is in the Buchanan conversation also.

SeattleGriz
October 18th, 2008, 09:10 PM
Not sure if anyone noticed but Greg Peach was huge today with 3 sacks to bring his season totals up to 43 tackles, 16.5 TFL, 14 sacks, 1 breakup, and 1 hurry in 7 games.

Congrats to Peach!

Is anyone going to catch him? 14 sacks and he has 4 more games! He is on pace for 24 sacks and that would indeed lock up the Buchanan Award in my opinion.

Hell, he got 4 of those sacks against Montana. He is a machine.

smallcollegefbfan
October 18th, 2008, 09:15 PM
Hell, he got 4 of those sacks against Montana. He is a machine.

That makes seven against Big Sky teams from Montana total on the year... :D

JALMOND
October 19th, 2008, 02:00 PM

Congrats to Peach!

Not too bad considering he and the rest of the EWU defense took the weekend off against Portland State a couple weeks back.

smallcollegefbfan
October 19th, 2008, 03:39 PM
Endor Cooper of Howard University is in the Buchanan conversation also.

Cooper is good. I think he should be one of the top 3-4 names just outside the Buchanan watch right now.

Screamin_Eagle174
October 19th, 2008, 05:28 PM
Not too bad considering he and the rest of the EWU defense took the weekend off against Portland State a couple weeks back.

Our front four are beasts, and by far the strong point of our defense. The secondary... not so much.

I don't understand why we don't blitz more... when we do it works. When we don't, we get raped through the air. Likewise, when we go to the air, it works. We don't run the ball as well, but Baldwin insists we be a 50-50 team.

I completely disagree with that philosophy... don't mold a team, use the talent that is already there; Tech has a great QB and Phenomenal WRs... so they pass the ball 70-80% of the time. Eastern should be the same way... do what works. xnonono2x

R.A.
October 19th, 2008, 05:57 PM
Cooper averages 14 tackles a games.