PDA

View Full Version : Any ASU fans, AGSers in Statesboro?

ERASU2113
October 17th, 2008, 04:50 PM
Buddy and I are staying at the Days Inn just down from the campus. We have our tickets and will be supporting (and wearing) the Black & Gold tomorrow.

We'll be bouncing around at tailgate so if you see two younger guys walking around ask if one of us posts here. Maybe it will be me :D.

First time in the 'Boro and can't wait for the game. Goin over to University Plaza later on tonight maybe we'll see some of ya'll there.

I have a feeling we're the first ASU fans down here so far. xthumbsupx

introvertedGSUfan
October 17th, 2008, 04:54 PM
Buddy and I are staying at the Days Inn just down from the campus. We have our tickets and will be supporting (and wearing) the Black & Gold tomorrow.

We'll be bouncing around at tailgate so if you see two younger guys walking around ask if one of us posts here. Maybe it will be me :D.

First time in the 'Boro and can't wait for the game. Goin over to University Plaza later on tonight maybe we'll see some of ya'll there.

Don't taunt too much, because the local folk aren't too open minded around here.:D

ERASU2113
October 17th, 2008, 04:59 PM
Don't taunt too much, because the local folk aren't too open minded around here.:D

Oh we'll behave xwhistlex xwhistlex

:D

seantaylor
October 17th, 2008, 10:49 PM

Go to Rude Rudy's. Their wait staff is some of the best trim I've seen at any bar.

blueballs
October 18th, 2008, 08:38 AM
You boys need to stop by our tailgate today and introduce yourselves.

We are in the stadium booster lot all the way in the back by the soccer stadium. We are the second large tent in on the visitors side, look for the red flag. Several of the guys who post here will be there. We have booze, food, trim, and knowledgable fans who are nice.

KiddBrewer
October 18th, 2008, 09:41 AM
wish i could make the trip, ive always wanted to go watch the apps play in statesboro....ill make it someday.......as for today, ill be at work, AWESOME!