PDA

View Full Version : Elon "highlights" including three of the worst calls you have ever seen

citdog
October 16th, 2008, 12:49 PM
http://www.citadelsports.com/newMediaPlayer/console.htm?type=vod&oemid=9700&id=148113&DB_Menu_ID=&SPSID=&DB_OEM_ID=9700&clip_ID=143468&Clip_file_ID=148133

danefan
October 16th, 2008, 12:56 PM
did they really not give him the first down?

It wasn't even questionable. Where in the world was the line judge anyway? A 4th and 29 with the game on the line, you'd think the line judge would cheat downfield a little bit towards the first down marker.

citdog
October 16th, 2008, 01:04 PM
did they really not give him the first down?

It wasn't even questionable. Where in the world was the line judge anyway? A 4th and 29 with the game on the line, you'd think the line judge would cheat downfield a little bit towards the first down marker.

they marked him TWO YARDS SHORT......BULL****

elcid96
October 16th, 2008, 01:05 PM
I hope we take out our frustration on Furman this Weekend. Destroy Furple.

OL FU
October 16th, 2008, 01:21 PM
Maybe the refs were Princeton fansxnodx

elon77
October 16th, 2008, 01:22 PM
http://www.citadelsports.com/newMediaPlayer/console.htm?type=vod&oemid=9700&id=148113&DB_Menu_ID=&SPSID=&DB_OEM_ID=9700&clip_ID=143468&Clip_file_ID=148133

The worst call was from my wife at a high school football game telling me that Elon didn't beat you by more points. You ought to feel lucky that they didn't beat the dog mess out of ya. Good luck with Furman though.xlolx

ElonPride
October 16th, 2008, 01:28 PM
It's tough to tell from that angle......

If you close, it sure looks like the guy holding the sticks backed up moved left, causing slack in the chain and giving the appearance he crossed the line for the 1st down.

citdog
October 16th, 2008, 01:29 PM
It's tough to tell from that angle......

If you close, it sure looks like the guy holding the sticks backed up moved left, causing slack in the chain and giving the appearance he crossed the line for the 1st down.

xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx what color is the sun in your worldxsmhx

ElonPride
October 16th, 2008, 01:33 PM
xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx what color is the sun in your worldxsmhx

Did you even look at the video you posted? Look at the angle not from the field but from the box......hard to argue otherwise! But you're lil bow wow and what you say goes because you're still fighting the civil war.

And by the way, the stats don't lie. The more deserving team got the win. Tough pill to swallow, but deal with it. You'll feel better about yourself.

Funny, no one cares to comment about the questionable calls the other way.

citdog
October 16th, 2008, 01:37 PM
Did you even look at the video you posted? Look at the angle not from the field but from the box......hard to argue otherwise! But you're lil bow wow and what you say goes because you're still fighting the civil war.

And by the way, the stats don't lie. The more deserving team got the win. Tough pill to swallow, but deal with it. You'll feel better about yourself.

Funny, no one cares to comment about the questionable calls the other way.

which ones were those? was that not an interception in your eyes either? did #91 not take a swing at "little petey" either? first down....an int....a block in the back......no timeout...we got hosed and you're not man enough to admit it.....the SoCon admitted it....but you will not

gophoenix
October 16th, 2008, 01:46 PM
More crying from CitDog.

Who's making the excuses now? Oh noes, the refs stole it. Chin in and man up. You sound like a woman.

citdog
October 16th, 2008, 01:48 PM
More crying from CitDog.

Who's making the excuses now? Oh noes, the refs stole it. Chin in and man up. You sound like a woman.

what's good for the goose.......

they did.....you know it.....i know it.....bob dole knows it.....now the american people know it.

woffordgrad94
October 16th, 2008, 01:50 PM
The Citdog tries to act tough behind his computer a lot. I think it really is just an act, and his true colors are showing through here.

citdog
October 16th, 2008, 01:52 PM
The Citdog tries to act tough behind his computer a lot. I think it really is just an act, and his true colors are showing through here.

drive in your daddies land rover and meet me tonight at chiefs in spartanbug and i'll show you a thing or two you private school pillow biting abortion.

who's a bleeding gash now,,,,you didn't even have the sack to leave your post up

woffordgrad94
October 16th, 2008, 01:57 PM
You got me. Saw it before I could delete it. Darn. I just decided I shouldn't post that because when I think about it I've done my share of crying about stuff in games too and I was being a hypocrit.

But "private school pillow biting abortion?"- what is that?

I own a Pontiac Bonneville, and I love to eat at Chief's. I bet I could both eat and drink you under the table.

ElonPride
October 16th, 2008, 02:01 PM

they did.....you know it.....i know it.....bob dole knows it.....now the american people know it.

Excuses, excuses. Look at the box score and tell me if citadel deserved to win......xrulesx You did not deserve to win the game plain and simple. Deal with it! The score shouldn't have been this close. If it weren't for Elon nearly shooting themselves in the foot, the score would've been 41-23. But, Elon has the W.......that's all that matters.

gophoenix
October 16th, 2008, 02:02 PM

Knows what, that you're making excuses for a loss? Man up and just deal with it. Geez, you sound like a little girl.

Rob Iola
October 16th, 2008, 02:29 PM

Ya know, I could care more if I wasn't so hungry - while I pull up the Youtubes on this could be a dear and make me a sammich - maybe some roast beef and cheese on a baguette - oh, and pop it under the broiler for about 30 seconds for that nice crispy toasty crunch...

citdog
October 16th, 2008, 02:30 PM
You got me. Saw it before I could delete it. Darn. I just decided I shouldn't post that because when I think about it I've done my share of crying about stuff in games too and I was being a hypocrit.

But "private school pillow biting abortion?"- what is that?

I own a Pontiac Bonneville, and I love to eat at Chief's. I bet I could both eat and drink you under the table.

you name the time....xthumbsupx

citdog
October 16th, 2008, 02:35 PM
Ya know, I could care more if I wasn't so hungry - while I pull up the Youtubes on this could be a dear and make me a sammich - maybe some roast beef and cheese on a baguette - oh, and pop it under the broiler for about 30 seconds for that nice crispy toasty crunch...

you have me confused with purple for life........she is the sammich maker

woffordgrad94
October 16th, 2008, 02:51 PM
you name the time....xthumbsupx

One day soon, I'll be heading to Charleston to visit my cousin and her new baby, and I plan to do a bit of drinking and eating there then. So I'll certainly get back to you then. xthumbsupx

th0m
October 16th, 2008, 03:05 PM
refs are all commies, I'm tellin' ya

phoenixphanatic21
October 16th, 2008, 04:08 PM
Ok we get it. You think the refs cost you the game. Alright. Shut up and get over it. Whining about it isn't gonna change the outcome of the game. Ok so the refs messed up a few calls, ok. You lost the game. Refs mess up calls all the time, like the Hudgins incomplete pass against Richmond. but like people have said before on here, the best teams win games even with terrible calls and the refs messed up on both sides. Shut up, move on and get ready for Furman. I'm sure your players are over it. It's about time yall did too.

That's my rant and all I got to say about that. Back to getting ready for Chattanooga.

citdog
October 16th, 2008, 04:23 PM
Ok we get it. You think the refs cost you the game. Alright. Shut up and get over it. Whining about it isn't gonna change the outcome of the game. Ok so the refs messed up a few calls, ok. You lost the game. Refs mess up calls all the time, like the Hudgins incomplete pass against Richmond. but like people have said before on here, the best teams win games even with terrible calls and the refs messed up on both sides. Shut up, move on and get ready for Furman. I'm sure your players are over it. It's about time yall did too.

That's my rant and all I got to say about that. Back to getting ready for Chattanooga.

the only game you'll be playing in chattanooga is if you play UTC.....would love to see the crowd y'all would bring if you did make it.....i hope it would be more than the 15 you had there on saturday.

SoCon48
October 16th, 2008, 04:51 PM
The worst call was from my wife at a high school football game telling me that Elon didn't beat you by more points. You ought to feel lucky that they didn't beat the dog mess out of ya. Good luck with Furman though.xlolx

xrolleyesx xrolleyesx xrolleyesx xrolleyesx xrolleyesx xrolleyesx xrolleyesx