smallcollegefbfan
October 15th, 2008, 09:27 AM
Homepage/Game of the Week Poll: www.smebroadcasting.com

Football Page/Play of the Week: www.smebroadcasitng.com/football.html

SME Top 25 Broadcasters Poll: www.smebroadcasting.com/football/top25.html
Bracket Projections: www.smebroadcasitng.com/football/fcsbrackets.html

danefan
October 15th, 2008, 09:31 AM
These broadcasters have lost their minds voting San Diego at #22.

Bracket link above has a typo. This one works

http://www.smebroadcasting.com/football/fcsbrackets.html

smallcollegefbfan
October 15th, 2008, 09:39 AM

I copied it from a post they made somewhere else but was not sure why it did not work. Figured it was something they would correct.

mcveyrl
October 15th, 2008, 09:49 AM

How is ASU one of the last three in, but a four seed?? xrotatehx xrotatehx xrotatehx xrotatehx xrotatehx

89Hen
October 15th, 2008, 09:53 AM
Bracket link
Weren't these the guys that had two conference mates meeting first round last year for several weeks on this predictor? Credibility. xcoffeex

danefan
October 15th, 2008, 10:04 AM
I copied it from a post they made somewhere else but was not sure why it did not work. Figured it was something they would correct.

the copied link had www.smebroadcasitng.com

Appguy
October 15th, 2008, 10:06 AM
Their site looks straight out of 1998

appfan2008
October 15th, 2008, 10:22 AM
weak brackets... I think I could have filled it out like that with my eyes closed... the mvc WILL get a second team... the big sky WILL get 2 but NOT 3... as stated earlier how is app barely in but a 4 seed that is retarded...

Live4Griz
October 15th, 2008, 10:45 AM
How is ASU one of the last three in, but a four seed?? xrotatehx xrotatehx xrotatehx xrotatehx xrotatehx

I was wondering the same thing. Not too sure how he came to that conclusion??

mcveyrl
October 15th, 2008, 10:47 AM
I was wondering the same thing. Not too sure how he came to that conclusion??

Well, when you carry the one, divide by blue and then subtract the triangle...it all makes sense.

UNHWildCats
October 15th, 2008, 10:53 AM
ya, those people are a joke.

DetroitFlyer
October 15th, 2008, 11:45 AM

Of course I have to agree that the team that is perceived to be the best in the PFL should be in the top 25, especially when they are undefeated half way through the season! I think the Coaches poll has USD at #29 or something like that, so this is certainly not way out of line....

Wait, I know, you were really thinking that Sacred Heart should be at #22.... OK, I can buy that....xlolx

millwoga1
October 15th, 2008, 11:47 AM
To the right of the brackets they speak of RPI. Where is this found?

danefan
October 15th, 2008, 11:48 AM
Of course I have to agree that the team that is perceived to be the best in the PFL should be in the top 25, especially when they are undefeated half way through the season! I think the Coaches poll has USD at #29 or something like that, so this is certainly not way out of line....

Wait, I know, you were really thinking that Sacred Heart should be at #22.... OK, I can buy that....xlolx

No, Sacred Heart shouldn't be anywhere near the top 25 either.

Either should Albany or Dayton for that matter.

San Diego has played no one. And citing the coaches poll for credibility is a waste of time. The Coaches poll is by far the worst of the three major polls.

DetroitFlyer
October 15th, 2008, 12:09 PM
No, Sacred Heart shouldn't be anywhere near the top 25 either.

Either should Albany or Dayton for that matter.

San Diego has played no one. And citing the coaches poll for credibility is a waste of time. The Coaches poll is by far the worst of the three major polls.

Polls are often times based on perception rather than reality. USD has some name recognition and they are 6-0. Recent history says the best PFL teams are pretty darn good and worthy of a top 25 ranking. At this point in the season, USD is perceived to be the best PFL team....

AND, the bottom half of the top 25 is just not all that good this year.... USD belongs just as much as any other team in the bottom five of any poll out there....

We shall see on Sacred Heart. Sometimes, a team start to believe and good things happen.... Perhaps their next game will define the rest of their season....

danefan
October 15th, 2008, 12:15 PM
Polls are often times based on perception rather than reality. USD has some name recognition and they are 6-0. Recent history says the best PFL teams are pretty darn good and worthy of a top 25 ranking. At this point in the season, USD is perceived to be the best PFL team....

AND, the bottom half of the top 25 is just not all that good this year.... USD belongs just as much as any other team in the bottom five of any poll out there....

We shall see on Sacred Heart. Sometimes, a team start to believe and good things happen.... Perhaps their next game will define the rest of their season....

The first quarter of the Sacred Heart game will tell us everything we need to know about SHU, IMO.

USDFAN_55
October 15th, 2008, 12:16 PM
Seems to me that danefan has some kind of inferiority complex. He is always quick to point out the obsurdity, in his opinion, that a PFL team is even ranked.

True, San Diego has not played anyone of substance yet this year, but they have been blowing everyone out. They are doing what they can with the crappy schedule the AD has set up for them.

danefan
October 15th, 2008, 12:21 PM
Seems to me that danefan has some kind of inferiority complex. He is always quick to point out the obsurdity, in his opinion, that a PFL team is even ranked.

I have no inferiority complex. I'm attempting to cut off the BS before it happens. Its called informing people who vote in the AGS poll about San Diego so that the AGS poll can truely be an accurate reflection of the top 25 teams in FCS.

And it has nothing to do with the PFL. I voted for Dayton to be in the top 25 for two weeks until they lost to Duquesne.

True, San Diego has not played anyone of substance yet this year, but they have been blowing everyone out. They are doing what they can with the crappy schedule the AD has set up for them.

And San Diego will only play two teams of substance this ENTIRE year - Dayton and UC Davis. .

I agree. They are doing what they can. But that's not good enough to be ranked in the top 25. Blame your AD. Its his fault.

wideright82
October 15th, 2008, 01:03 PM
Well, when you carry the one, divide by blue and then subtract the triangle...it all makes sense.

wait... you forgot to raise your answer to the apple power and then divide by the square root of alaska... simple simple math really.... essentially the same formula for the flux capacitor i believe.

putter
October 15th, 2008, 01:32 PM
Wow, Ray really kicks it to the Big Sky. Out of the last 6 teams either in or out he has both Montana and Weber State in those 6. Guess we are not even a decent conference this year and he has the Big Sky champs NAU going to Poly. Ouch.

McNeese75
October 15th, 2008, 02:24 PM
xconfusedx Northwestern State is now the SLC Champ?? Oh well, I guess it could happen xrotatehx

BEAR
October 15th, 2008, 04:26 PM
xconfusedx Northwestern State is now the SLC Champ?? Oh well, I guess it could happen xrotatehx

xcoffeex Yeah..I guess anything could happen. xcoffeex

nevadagriz
October 15th, 2008, 06:18 PM
Is that ralph the same Ralph from this board? Syntax??????

dbackjon
October 15th, 2008, 06:30 PM
Is that ralph the same Ralph from this board? Syntax??????

No