PDA

View Full Version : Lehigh's Walker Out for Season?

ngineer
October 14th, 2008, 08:42 PM
Jaren Walker, Lehigh's highly touted sophomore RB appears to be finished for the season. He is no longer listed on the two-deep roster, and word on the voy board is that he needs some kind of surgery. Hopefully it is not career threatening. He is definitely the leading candidate to take the lead next year when McGowan graduates, and gives Lehigh more of a 'change up' back with better speed. Soph. Jay Campbell is now listed as McGowan's backup, with freshmen Fitz (of Bucks County, PA) and Littlejohn of Florida as the other RBs. Littlejohn was listed as a QB/DB when he arrived, but was touted as an excellent overall athlete.

Go...gate
October 14th, 2008, 09:23 PM
Ouch. Sorry to hear this.

Lehigh Football Nation
October 15th, 2008, 12:15 AM
You wonder if Kankam, who left the team but (AFAIK) didn't leave Lehigh, might reappear. I'm worried about depth too, but Campbell has been highly touted as well and I think that just maybe Kankam may return. I have no inside knowlege on this, but just a hunch.

LehighFan11
October 15th, 2008, 06:51 AM
You wonder if Kankam, who left the team but (AFAIK) didn't leave Lehigh, might reappear. I'm worried about depth too, but Campbell has been highly touted as well and I think that just maybe Kankam may return. I have no inside knowlege on this, but just a hunch.

I don't think he is. Since I'm a student I tried searching his name, It comes up but doesn't list is address or status like it does for every other student.

Lehigh Football Nation
October 15th, 2008, 09:39 AM
Campbell appears to be absolutely the #2 back, followed by true freshmen Fitz (Central Bucks west) and Littlejohn (out of Florida). One thing I did notice was that they're both tall backs - Littlejohn is 6'0 180 and Fitz is 6'2 200. My thought? If McGowan were to go down, we'd see Fitz (the bruiser) take his place, and Littlejohn would be the speedy change-of-pace back only if Campbell went down.

I don't know where Kankam is, but if you're a student and see that he doesn't come up at all, I think you're right, he's not enrolled.