PDA

View Full Version : Western Kentucky @ Youngstown State

FlyYtown
November 5th, 2005, 11:52 PM
YSU 7-3 : 4-2 in Conference : 5-0 at Home
WKU 5-3 : 4-2 in Conference : 2 Game Losing Streak as is YSU into the Ice Castle.

I have been marking this game down from DAY 1 and I said we'd pack this place and despit OSU playing at about the same time; the fans in Youngstown know in reality; we WIN we IN.

We played well in the first half and really not to bad in the whole game today vs. SIU just to many missed opportunities and we cannot finish the drive off.

The Ice Castle will be rain/snow free and in the mid 50s Saturday setting up the Ice Castle Effect. Penguins are undefeated their this year and you play WIU and ISU on the road you are 5-6 not 7-3.

Both come in after losing to UNI and SIU Who also Play Saturday.

Sure this is an early thread but will get a lot of talk.

PREDICTION
YSU 31
WKU 21
The Crowd of well over 18,000 which I think will come out will bring home a Penguin Victory for the Playoffs!

GO PENGUINS

Toppermaniac
November 6th, 2005, 01:59 AM
YSU 7-3 : 4-2 in Conference : 5-0 at Home
WKU 5-3 : 4-2 in Conference : 2 Game Losing Streak as is YSU into the Ice Castle.

I have been marking this game down from DAY 1 and I said we'd pack this place and despit OSU playing at about the same time; the fans in Youngstown know in reality; we WIN we IN.

We played well in the first half and really not to bad in the whole game today vs. SIU just to many missed opportunities and we cannot finish the drive off.

The Ice Castle will be rain/snow free and in the mid 50s Saturday setting up the Ice Castle Effect. Penguins are undefeated their this year and you play WIU and ISU on the road you are 5-6 not 7-3.

Both come in after losing to UNI and SIU Who also Play Saturday.

Sure this is an early thread but will get a lot of talk.

PREDICTION
YSU 31
WKU 21
The Crowd of well over 18,000 which I think will come out will bring home a Penguin Victory for the Playoffs!

GO PENGUINS

At this point I'm not sure which Topper team will show up and I wouldn't bet Monday's lunch on them winning. I'm sure they're going to be down after giving today's game away two or three times.

By the way, what are you talking about playing WIU and ISU on the road?

FlyYtown
November 6th, 2005, 07:54 AM
We barely beat them and it may have been due to the crowd; the crowds were on their feet and well over 12,000 in each game and it made it real hard for the teams to run a 4th quarter offense.

ISU had 3 INT'S and WIU a huge INT that led to a TD.

See I think we could win the UNI and SIU games at home; it just we arent good on the road and that is something to do next year.