NC Central at Coastal

I'm gonna go with...

SBU by 7
Liberty by 14
G-W by 14
Coastal by 14

CCU97
October 13th, 2008, 11:21 AM
Not sure I would pick Coastal if I were you...not after we just got stomped by VMI in the 2nd half of this weeks game!

ToTheLeft
October 13th, 2008, 11:27 AM
Yeah, I just can't see them losing in Brooks to Central, tho. It would be quite funny if they did. :)

BJuice
October 13th, 2008, 02:54 PM
CSU at Stony Brook

Lafayette at Liberty

Presby at Gardner Webb

NC Central at Coastal

Charleston Southern. By 7
Liberty. By 10
Gardner Webb. By 10
Coastal Carolina. By 10

gobluehose1
October 13th, 2008, 03:00 PM
CSU, the wheels seem to have fallen off the wagon for SB
Liberty, win one for the Big South
Presbyterian, if we can put a complete game together...
Coastal.

Libertine
October 13th, 2008, 03:08 PM
Yeah, I just can't see them losing in Brooks to Central, tho. It would be quite funny if they did. :)

I am the biggest fan of coastal right now. we want them to win every game from here on out. if they lose to central... you might as well take our gpi out into the street shoot it in both knee caps then run over it with an 18 wheeler.

LUfilmguy
October 13th, 2008, 03:10 PM

I am the biggest fan of coastal right now. we want them to win every game from here on out. if they lose to central... you might as well take our gpi out into the street shoot it in both knee caps then run over it with an 18 wheeler.

Tealblood
October 13th, 2008, 03:34 PM
CSU at Stony Brook

Lafayette at Liberty

Presby at Gardner Webb

NC Central at Coastal

I'm gonna go with...

SBU by 7
LU by 14
G-W by 14
Coastal by 14

LU-Liberty University or Lafayette University?????

ToTheLeft
October 13th, 2008, 03:43 PM
Crap, I forgot about that... I think you know who I am picking tho.

LUfilmguy
October 13th, 2008, 03:46 PM
Dude its LU vs. LC

Lafayette College.

ATrain
October 13th, 2008, 04:19 PM
CSU by 7...they're better than many thought, and Stony Brook is worse than many thought
Liberty...by 14
Coastal...by 14
Gardner-Webb...this time the kick isn't tipped, the field goal is good, and they win by 3.

kirkblitz
October 13th, 2008, 05:13 PM
CSU at Stony Brook

Lafayette at Liberty

Presby at Gardner Webb

NC Central at Coastal

SB
Liberty
GW
coastal- if coastal doesnt win this game moose should walk out onto the field and deck bennett and hand him his buyout check. xmadx xmadx xmadx xmadx

Reign of Terrier
October 13th, 2008, 05:30 PM
CSU has a good team...

ToTheLeft
October 13th, 2008, 05:33 PM
Reese is a LEGIT QB.

LUfilmguy
October 13th, 2008, 05:34 PM
CSU has a good team...

I don't know about that... I see how they played against Miami of ohio.... then i see how they played against Savannah state. I still can't decide.

kirkblitz
October 13th, 2008, 06:12 PM
coastal has a bad team xbawlingx

kirkblitz
October 13th, 2008, 07:05 PM
we are now the official laughing stock of the big south i think :(

LUfilmguy
October 13th, 2008, 07:59 PM
we are now the official laughing stock of the big south i think :(

No thats still presby. If you want to feel better about yourself just go read the presby coaches weekly blog. ;)

kirkblitz
October 13th, 2008, 08:15 PM
i dont know if they are offically in the big south yet though, so that makes us last losers till they come in :(

link for blog?

gobluehose1
October 13th, 2008, 09:03 PM
No thats still presby. If you want to feel better about yourself just go read the presby coaches weekly blog. ;)

Why are we the laughing stock? I believe we went 2-2 in the conference last year....

Uncle Buck
October 13th, 2008, 09:16 PM
I won't pick the other games, but i may try to get out to the CSU @ Stony Brook since Hofstra is on the road. SBU is really in a hole and i'm not sure they will completely climb out this week. Too many things going wrong for the Seawolves. While i think they will be more competitive, I see CSU winning this one by 10.

Seawolf97
October 14th, 2008, 03:06 PM
Im hoping we break out of our slump this weekend. It is Homecoming so that should be a big motivator. While not making any excuse's this team has been hit with some nasty injuries that left 11 players home for our game at Liberty. Add to that a new QB who isnt coming along too well in his development and maybe some coaching changes this winter. It has been a long season.

CSUBUCDAD
October 14th, 2008, 04:25 PM
CSU by 10

Liberty by a ton

Presby by 21

Coastal by 7

SuperJon
October 14th, 2008, 04:46 PM
Im hoping we break out of our slump this weekend. It is Homecoming so that should be a big motivator. While not making any excuse's this team has been hit with some nasty injuries that left 11 players home for our game at Liberty. Add to that a new QB who isnt coming along too well in his development and maybe some coaching changes this winter. It has been a long season.

Your team simply didn't wanna play that game on Saturday against us. It was one of the weirdest things I'd even seen.

Seawolf97
October 14th, 2008, 04:58 PM
Your team simply didn't wanna play that game on Saturday against us. It was one of the weirdest things I'd even seen.

That is something I have seen this season since the Colgate game. I really cant explain their loss of fight.

SuperJon
October 14th, 2008, 05:16 PM
The receivers were scared to go across the middle of the field. I'm not saying that in a smack way. You could see that they didn't wanna do it.

The team was on the sideline joking and dancing around even while they were being shut out.

One guy in street clothes did our first down chant with us at one point.

I expected a good game and you guys simply didn't show up. I don't know if that's going to change or not.

The Cats
October 14th, 2008, 05:19 PM
CSU at Stony Brook

Lafayette at Liberty

Presby at Gardner Webb

NC Central at Coastal

MaximumBobcat
October 14th, 2008, 08:53 PM
if god really liked Liberty, he would put them in a better conference. xlolx sorry

ToTheLeft
October 14th, 2008, 09:15 PM
I think it's an act of God's Mercy and Grace that we aren't in the CAA going 11-0 every year. :) he's sparing those schools the pain and heartbreak of losing.

;-)

kirkblitz
October 14th, 2008, 09:24 PM
if god really liked Liberty, he would put them in a better conference. xlolx sorry

your a horrible person xbawlingx xbawlingx xbawlingx

Thumper250
October 16th, 2008, 09:46 AM
Stony Brook over Charleston Southern by 3
Liberty over Lafayette by 21
G-W over Presbyterian by 10
Coastal over NC Central by 24

Seawolf97
October 16th, 2008, 01:06 PM
Stony Brook over Charleston Southern by 3
Liberty over Lafayette by 21
G-W over Presbyterian by 10
Coastal over NC Central by 24

Thanks! We need to turn around this season rather quickly. Nice game at Georgia Tech. !;)