PDA

View Full Version : SLC Predictions - Week Eight

TexasTerror
October 12th, 2008, 07:21 AM
TT's Predictions
2007 Record: 46-14 (24-4 SLC)
2008 Record: 32-7 (1-3 SLC)
Total: 78-21 (25-7 SLC)

Stephen F. Austin at Nicholls State - The motivation will be there for the Colonels who will be the last team to play a home game in Division I at their home stadium, if you throw out Texas Southern who has played several neutral site games in their hometown. Close loss on the road. If this Colonels team does not show up and show they can play 60 and win this week, it will be too little, too late for Nicholls this year. NICHOLLS STATE

Northwestern State at Southeastern Louisiana - I'm convinced that the Lions have gotten their act together after that collapse in Nacogodoches. The Demons did just enough to beat a Nicholls team this past week, but doing just enough won't cut it this week against Brian Babin and company. If the Lions get out early, the Demons are one of two teams in the league (Nicholls being the other) who I just do not see having the offensive firepower to come back. SOUTHEASTERN LOUISIANA

Central Arkansas at Texas State-San Marcos - A big win for the Bobcats last week. The win surprised the Bobcat fans and just about everyone else. The offensive production was no surprise, but can it be duplicated? We know they have the firepower, but we also know they are the most inconsistent team in the SLC. UCA wins this one and becomes the only 2-0 team in the league. CENTRAL ARKANSAS

** GAME OF THE WEEK **
McNeese State at Sam Houston State - Was tempted to go TXST-UCA on the 'Game of the Week', but considering the inconsistency of the Bobcats offense and the fact Nathan Brown is very likely to come close to duplicating what he did last year, I had to go with this one. Both teams are fighting for their lives. This is a playoff elimination game in the second week of the SLC season. Does not get better than that! Loser is all, but eliminated. Winner will continue to have destiny in their hands. Who will be on top? I went against them last week, but I am having flashbacks to 2004 this go around. SAM HOUSTON STATE

slycat
October 12th, 2008, 08:44 AM
Stephen F. Austin at Nicholls State - SFA is looking better this year but Nicholls State is always scary at home. Their time off may hurt them though.

Northwestern State at Southeastern Louisiana - This could be a toss up. I like the home team, we know they can put up points.

Central Arkansas at Texas State - I want to pick the Bobcats but after watching UCA last night I can't. If our Defense plays like they did for the first 3 quarters last night and the offense continues to click, Texas St can pull the upset. I hope we don't see a repeat of last year.

McNeese State at Sam Houston - Tough pick. Both have a great offense and suspect defense. If the Pokes wouldn't have lost to the Bobcats I'd pick them. I'll call for a shootout and give SHSU a slight edge. They played UCA tough on homecoming.

blackfordpu
October 12th, 2008, 08:50 AM
Stephen F. Austin at Nicholls State - Nicholls at home. That is quite a trip and SFA is still suspect IMO.

Northwestern State at Southeastern Louisiana - Coin flip, pick the home team.

Central Arkansas at Texas State - I would pick UCA, but look at the circumstances. Texas State just got a huge confidence booster by beating the Pokes in LC. UCA just came off an close, emotional homecoming win against the Kats. Historically, teams coming off games like that come out flat the next week. Take the bobkitties in this one.

McNeese State at Sam Houston - Two below average to HORRIBLE defenses with some offensive firepower. Could be a repeat of SHSU @ UCA but I am hoping the Kats can pull this one out. As long as the D and ST can pull their heads out of their collective a$$es.

NSUDemon98
October 12th, 2008, 09:44 AM
TT's Predictions
2008 Record: 33-6 (1-3 SLC)
Total: 79-20 (25-7 SLC)

Stephen F. Austin at Nicholls State - The motivation will be there for the Colonels who will be the last team to play a home game in Division I at their home stadium, if you throw out Texas Southern who has played several neutral site games in their hometown. Close loss on the road. If this Colonels team does not show up and show they can play 60 and win this week, it will be too little, too late for Nicholls this year. NICHOLLS STATE

Northwestern State at Southeastern Louisiana - I'm convinced that the Lions have gotten their act together after that collapse in Nacogodoches. The Demons did just enough to beat a Nicholls team this past week, but doing just enough won't cut it this week against Brian Babin and company. If the Lions get out early, the Demons are one of two teams in the league (Nicholls being the other) who I just do not see having the offensive firepower to come back. SOUTHEASTERN LOUISIANA

Central Arkansas at Texas State-San Marcos - A big win for the Bobcats last week. The win surprised the Bobcat fans and just about everyone else. The offensive production was no surprise, but can it be duplicated? We know they have the firepower, but we also know they are the most inconsistent team in the SLC. UCA wins this one and becomes the only 2-0 team in the league. CENTRAL ARKANSAS

** GAME OF THE WEEK **
McNeese State at Sam Houston State - Was tempted to go TXST-UCA on the 'Game of the Week', but considering the inconsistency of the Bobcats offense and the fact Nathan Brown is very likely to come close to duplicating what he did last year, I had to go with this one. Both teams are fighting for their lives. This is a playoff elimination game in the second week of the SLC season. Does not get better than that! Loser is all, but eliminated. Winner will continue to have destiny in their hands. Who will be on top? I went against them last week, but I am having flashbacks to 2004 this go around. SAM HOUSTON STATE

Have to disagree with "Game of the week"...I would go with UCA vs. TxSt. with both of them being 1-0 in SLC and after TxSt. whipping McNeese AT McNeese raising MANY eyebrows not just within the SLC but around all of FCS.

TexasTerror
October 12th, 2008, 09:57 AM
Have to disagree with "Game of the week"...I would go with UCA vs. TxSt. with both of them being 1-0 in SLC and after TxSt. whipping McNeese AT McNeese raising MANY eyebrows not just within the SLC but around all of FCS.

Hard to give credit to TXST just yet -- they are inconsistent. I need proof in the pudding that they are for real. Yes, beating UCA would do that, but until they do, despite putting them in my top 25, I'm not completely sold...fact is, for whatever reason, the Bobcats have actually done well in Lake Charles the last few visits to the Hole...

SHSU-McNeese is an elimination game...those are two teams who were expected to be in the playoffs, playing for their seasons...

TheRiver
October 12th, 2008, 10:46 AM
Classic TT, very nice

katstrapper
October 12th, 2008, 11:20 AM
I go with BFP picks. I think Tx State will pull another upset except in San Marcos next week. UCA cant stop the run and the Bobcats focus on running the ball a lot. Look for Bush to have the same type of weekend that Aston just had against UCA.

Bomar and Co. will light up the score board again and not let the kicking game be the difference. Pokes heads will be spinning after Saturday.

Nicholls St will option their way to a win vs SFA. SE Louisiana will win at home.

xcoffeex

NSUDemon98
October 12th, 2008, 11:42 AM
Hard to give credit to TXST just yet -- they are inconsistent. I need proof in the pudding that they are for real. Yes, beating UCA would do that, but until they do, despite putting them in my top 25, I'm not completely sold...fact is, for whatever reason, the Bobcats have actually done well in Lake Charles the last few visits to the Hole...

SHSU-McNeese is an elimination game...those are two teams who were expected to be in the playoffs, playing for their seasons...

Who, besides SHSU fans, expected the BearKats to be in the playoffs? xeyebrowx

The only part of the McNeese game that intrigues me is how will the Cowboys respond after losing their SLC opener. I would not be surprised to see SHSU beat McNeese after seeing how a good QB can read their D.

Lionsrking
October 12th, 2008, 12:53 PM
TT's Predictions
2008 Record: 33-6 (1-3 SLC)
Total: 79-20 (25-7 SLC)

** GAME OF THE WEEK **

I rarely make predictions but I'm going to break out a new experiment for the remainder of the SLC season...gonna do a series of coin flips for each game, and use the results to make my picks...the way the league is going, I figure it's just as easy that way...check back later for results.

Cat79
October 12th, 2008, 01:39 PM
Texas Terror,

You are a complete bafoon. Texas State has just defeated a team that no one in the SLC could defeat last year. You are so full of BS that your tongue must be brown.

Texas State will be fired up for UCA after the the game last year in Conway. Our coach will not have to worry about the team being motivated for this game with UCA. They have had this game marked on the calendar for a long time. This BOBCAT team had a convergence last night.

Texas State wins by 3.

You better worry about McNeese because they will be angry when they visit Huntsville. You guys have not had much luck against McNeese.

MaximumBobcat
October 12th, 2008, 01:44 PM
Decent picks from everybody...both UCA/TxSt and MSU/SHSU games are still toss ups in my mind...anybody could win either of those games.

With that being said, the Texas State vs Central Arkansas game is definitely the GAME OF THE WEEK.

MSU/SHSU is the LOSERS bracket. It is an interesting game because it is a "elimination" (sort of) game for those two teams, but I'll argue that whoever wins the TxSt/UCA game is going to win the conference championship.

MSU_77
October 12th, 2008, 01:57 PM
Week Eight in the No Defense Conference:

Stephen F. Austin at Nicholls State 53-52

Northwestern State at Southeastern Louisiana 48-45

Central Arkansas at Texas State 63-60

McNeese State at Sam Houston 71-69

MaximumBobcat
October 12th, 2008, 02:02 PM

lol those are some high, close scoring games. thats what's played out so far this season, but it's just funny to see it all laid out like that. xlolx xthumbsupx xthumbsupx

JoshUCA
October 12th, 2008, 02:18 PM
Stephen F. Austin at Nicholls State

Northwestern State at Southeastern Louisiana

Central Arkansas at Texas State

McNeese State at Sam Houston

Lionsrking
October 12th, 2008, 02:51 PM

You like the road teams this week I see.

TexasTerror
October 12th, 2008, 03:04 PM
Who, besides SHSU fans, expected the BearKats to be in the playoffs? xeyebrowx

Bearkats were picked second in SLC by one of the two preseason polls. Someone had to factor them into the equation...

Texas Terror, you are a complete bafoon. Texas State has just defeated a team that no one in the SLC could defeat last year. You are so full of BS that your tongue must be brown.

So, you guys have had consistent QB play? You have had a defense that is not hemorrhaging points on the scoreboard every week and almost gave up a loss to the Pokes? Sure, the Bobcats when they are hitting on all cylinders (pass and receiving) can score 40 points, but can the defense prevent the opposing team from scoring one point more?

With that being said, the Texas State vs Central Arkansas game is definitely the GAME OF THE WEEK.

MSU/SHSU is the LOSERS bracket. It is an interesting game because it is a "elimination" (sort of) game for those two teams, but I'll argue that whoever wins the TxSt/UCA game is going to win the conference championship.

If TXST wins, they will definitely have the inside path to the conference title, especially with their arch-nemesis and big hurdle -- Nicholls State -- playing like a team that is a few weeks into practice.

If UCA wins, they still have McNeese left...and of course, the SLC AQ is still in the balance and could be crazier than it's looking this week with that scenario...

TexasTerror
October 12th, 2008, 05:27 PM
Standings through seven weeks if you need them...

slycat 33
GeauxLions94 33
TexasTerror 32
MSU_77 32
McNeese75 32
Blackfordpu 31
JoshUCA 25
TxState_GO_CATS! 18
McDABest 16
BearFan101 16
katstrapper 14
txstatebobcat 13
Bearkat-Backer 10
chrisattsu 9
JohnStOnge 9
RabbidRabit 8
MaximumBobcat 7
PantherRob82 5
SFA71 5
GeauxColonels 3
UCABEAR 2

JoshUCA
October 12th, 2008, 06:01 PM
You like the road teams this week I see.

What can I say, I like to take risks! :D

Cat79
October 12th, 2008, 06:22 PM
UCA @ Texas State Texas State by 3
McNeese State @ Sam Houston McNeese by 7
SFA @ Nicholls State Nicholls State by 7
Northwestern State @ SLU Northwestern State by 7

TxState_GO_CATS!
October 12th, 2008, 07:14 PM
Stephen F. Austin at Nicholls State--Triple Option controls the clock, takes out the spread. 38-28

Northwestern State at Southeastern Louisiana--SELA wins a close one at home, running out the clock with Lucas and Co. 21-17

Central Arkansas at Texas State--Bears tear apart Bobcat secondary and take a 2-0 conference record into week 9. 45-35
**hope I'm wrong**

McNeese State at Sam Houston--Almost an elimination game...McNeese wins with experience and desperation...plus, they gotta be a lil bit mad and won't be taking anyone for granted (if that was the case last week...) 52-38

McNeese75
October 12th, 2008, 08:40 PM

Northwestern State[/B] at Southeastern Louisiana

McNeese75
October 12th, 2008, 08:41 PM

BEAR
October 12th, 2008, 09:54 PM
It's amazing how most Texas State fans predictions that I've read are predicting a UCA win.....bet the same could have been said just minutes before the McNeese game. xcoolx xlolx

I had forgotten to make my picks weekly so that is why I am on the bottom of the predictions. Ok. Here are mine. (maybe I can catch up..xlolx )

Stephen F. Austin at Nicholls State Seen Nicholls twice..gonna be tough to beat. Nicholls by 7

Northwestern State at Southeastern Louisiana . Um..SELA by 3

Central Arkansas at Texas State ..homer vote..but gotta wonder what magic Texas State used to beat McNeese and if coach could order some for later in the season. xlolx UCA by 28 or Texas State by 28..xwhistlex

McNeese State at Sam Houston SHSU should be in for a fight with McNeese not happy after that loss. GOTW in my opinion. SHSU offense by 7

Cat79
October 12th, 2008, 10:43 PM
UCABEAR

We will see about 28 when you come to our house. This game is not in Arkansas:D We have the ESPN reel when UCA ran the score up last year. You will see the magic first hand this coming weekend.

Lionsrking
October 13th, 2008, 03:40 AM
Results of this week's SLC coin flip poll, as conducted by Lionsrking (11 flips per game...home team heads/visitors tails)... SFA over Nicholls State (9 to 2) McNeese over Sam Houston (6 to 5) Texas State over UCA (7 to 4) SE Louisiana over NW State (7 to 4)

BEAR
October 13th, 2008, 07:29 AM
UCABEAR

We will see about 28 when you come to our house. This game is not in Arkansas:D We have the ESPN reel when UCA ran the score up last year. You will see the magic first hand this coming weekend.

You just don't comprehend how bad your defense was last year. UCA didn't run up the score, Nathan was taken out after the first series at the beginning of the second half! Plus the second stringers were in starting the second half..it was hard not score when the defense allows 6 scores by the RBs and TEs! UCA only scored 3 total times in the second half with the backups in.

Anyway, that game is history and Saturday will be Texas State's chance for a little revenge....or UCAs chance to continue owning Texas schools. xlolx Just Kidding! xlolx xlolx

buckp
October 13th, 2008, 09:20 AM

Central Arkansas at Texas State (GO BEARS!) xbowx

McNeese State at Sam Houston (Can't say....hope to go....kinda' scared.) :o

GeauxLions94
October 13th, 2008, 10:39 AM

Can you give us more (or less) points without changing the outcome? We don't like 48-45. Brings back too many scary images. xwhistlex

SFA 71
October 13th, 2008, 09:01 PM
Standings through seven weeks if you need them...

slycat 33
GeauxLions94 33
TexasTerror 32
MSU_77 32
McNeese75 32
Blackfordpu 31
JoshUCA 25
TxState_GO_CATS! 18
McDABest 16
BearFan101 16
katstrapper 14
txstatebobcat 13
Bearkat-Backer 10
chrisattsu 9
JohnStOnge 9
RabbidRabit 8
MaximumBobcat 7
PantherRob82 5
SFA7 1- 5
GeauxColonels 3
UCABEAR 2

..leaves something to be desired. How did you ever get me at 1 - 5? I've only picked 6 games & was right on 4. That makes me 4 - 2. I picked SFA to win 2, they did. I picked shs to lose to UCA, they did & I picked Northwestern to win against Nichols, & they did. I missed the McGator - SD game & the McGator - SWT game. Cite your source.:o

Seat16Demon
October 13th, 2008, 09:47 PM
If the secondary doesn't implode, explode, or commode we may be able to hang with the Lions. I think we also need big play from the OL.

Purple Pride
October 13th, 2008, 10:17 PM
UCA only beat Tx State by 42 last year.

This year I predict a 38 pt spread.xwhistlex

McNeese75
October 14th, 2008, 09:48 AM
If the secondary doesn't implode, explode, or commode we may be able to hang with the Lions. I think we also need big play from the OL.

xlolx So yall have those issues as well :D

msupokes1
October 14th, 2008, 10:10 AM

McNeese beat Tx St pretty soundly last year too and look what happened this year.xsmiley_wix

JoshUCA
October 14th, 2008, 11:55 AM
McNeese beat Tx St pretty soundly last year too and look what happened this year.xsmiley_wix

Yeah but it seems TX St has had McNeese's number in LC the past few times...xrotatehx

Bearkat-Backer
October 14th, 2008, 11:55 AM

MaximumBobcat
October 14th, 2008, 01:02 PM

I can only hope your players are as overconfident as you! xcoolx

UCABEARS75
October 14th, 2008, 03:02 PM
I can only hope your players are as overconfident as you! xcoolx

I can only hope that they have the good sense to not be reading this mess, in particular that posted by Purple Pride.

Purple Pride
October 14th, 2008, 04:46 PM
I can only hope that they have the good sense to not be reading this mess, in particular that posted by Purple Pride.xazzx

McNeese75
October 14th, 2008, 05:06 PM
Yeah but it seems TX St has had McNeese's number in LC the past few times...xrotatehx

Should we apply that same logic to the upcoming game in Conway on November 23rd? :D (and don't act like your home field is going to provide some cloak of invincibility xlolx )

BobcatTXST04
October 14th, 2008, 06:54 PM

BEAR
October 14th, 2008, 07:00 PM
Should we apply that same logic to the upcoming game in Conway on November 23rd? :D (and don't act like your home field is going to provide some cloak of invincibility xlolx )

North Alabama..Valdosta...McNeese...same thing for UCA. But if UCA wins out and loses to McNeese....they will at least share the conference title..so destiny is in their hands...xthumbsupx (unless McNeese loses one more..and Bomar might be the orange knight to do it..)

UCA is 3-0 vs Sam Houston and only 0-1 vs. McNeese. Time will tell.

McNeese75
October 14th, 2008, 07:42 PM
North Alabama..Valdosta...McNeese...same thing for UCA. But if UCA wins out and loses to McNeese....they will at least share the conference title..so destiny is in their hands...xthumbsupx (unless McNeese loses one more..and Bomar might be the orange knight to do it..)

UCA is 3-0 vs Sam Houston and only 0-1 vs. McNeese. Time will tell.

xrolleyesx yep, you found out last year the Cowboys are just like those D-II schools you are listing. Kinda puts a whole new reality on last year then doesnt it.

BEAR
October 14th, 2008, 10:04 PM
xrolleyesx yep, you found out last year the Cowboys are just like those D-II schools you are listing. Kinda puts a whole new reality on last year then doesnt it.

Yeah, but we beat those schools too. McNeese will be the same. We've only played McNeese 1 time. Can't tell if they are in that category yet..but they appear to beat up on everyone yearly..so UCA will have to prove to be a different animal..xthumbsupx xlolx

McNeese75
October 14th, 2008, 11:19 PM
Yeah, but we beat those schools too. McNeese will be the same. We've only played McNeese 1 time. Can't tell if they are in that category yet..but they appear to beat up on everyone yearly..so UCA will have to prove to be a different animal..xthumbsupx xlolx

You better enjoy this year xnodx Next year Brown is gone but pretty much all the other teams in the SLC return their QB except for SHSU :D

So, what are you cooking for us when we come up next month???

BEAR
October 15th, 2008, 08:23 AM
If it' moooooooves too slowly...it's gonna get grilled!

PLEASE don't remind me of next year..:o

UCABEARS75
October 15th, 2008, 10:20 AM
You better enjoy this year xnodx Next year Brown is gone but pretty much all the other teams in the SLC return their QB except for SHSU :D

So, what are you cooking for us when we come up next month???

This is interesting as someone on the SHSU board made a comment regarding us not being very good next year due to Nathan moving on.

When Clint Conque arrived at UCA, before he ever coached a game, I remember him saying at a supporters luncheon that he would "always have a quarterback and receivers". He recruited and developed good QB's and receivers at La. Tech and has done so at UCA.

Now completing his 9th year at UCA he has been fortunate that Nathan has been his QB for most of 4 of those years.

However, prior to Nathan we had a QB who played three years I believe in the CFL. We had a QB play for us three years who started as a freshman in the Cotton Bowl before transferring here.

Waiting in the wings behind Nathan is a young man who will be a 5th year senior next year (Robbie Park). While Nathan was injured during the 2006 season this young man went 2-1 as a starter vs. FCS competition including a win over SFA. He is taller than Nathan and has a stronger arm. Will he be as good as Nathan? Probably not, but he is pretty good.

Also on campus are two scholarship freshmen. Both of them have potential. One of them appears to have TONS of potential. He is slight right now but very, very fast with an arm stronger than either Nathan or Robbie Park. With about 16 of our top 22 on defense retuning next year and most of the skill people returning it will be a decent time to break in new QB's.

And finally, the presence of Nathan Brown has discouraged transfer inquiries over the past few years. I believe that barrier will go away in January.

p.s. I don't know what we our serving that weekend, but we will have you something along with cold beverages I assure you.

exbearkat
October 15th, 2008, 10:24 AM
Stephen F. Austin at Nicholls State - SFA is looking better this year but Nicholls State is always scary at home. Their time off may hurt them though.

Northwestern State at Southeastern Louisiana - This could be a toss up. I like the home team, we know they can put up points.

Central Arkansas at Texas State - I want to pick the Bobcats but after watching UCA last night I can't. If our Defense plays like they did for the first 3 quarters last night and the offense continues to click, Texas St can pull the upset. I hope we don't see a repeat of last year.

McNeese State at Sam Houston - Tough pick. Both have a great offense and suspect defense. If the Pokes wouldn't have lost to the Bobcats I'd pick them. I'll call for a shootout and give SHSU a slight edge. They played UCA tough on homecoming.
I like these predictions. When it's all said and done the Demons will be alone in the cellar with everyone else alive in the SLC race until close to the end. ;)

Bearkat-Backer
October 15th, 2008, 10:25 AM
PLEASE don't remind me of next year..:o

I know exactly how you feel.:(

SFA 71
October 16th, 2008, 08:26 PM
Stephen F. Austin at Nicholls State Could be close

Northwestern State at Southeastern Louisiana Not so close

Central Arkansas at Texas State Not so close but maybe...

A couple of TDs difference
Purple will prevail, again.xthumbsupx

GeauxLions94
October 17th, 2008, 06:40 PM
Stephen F. Austin at Nicholls State - SFA looks to continue their win streak while Nicholls State plays at home for the first time ... NICHOLLS STATE

Northwestern State at Southeastern Louisiana - Lions look to win for their coach (Mike Lucas), who will miss the rest of the year ... Demons rallied for 27-24 win last season in Natchitoches, but Southeastern has won last two against Demons in Hammond, including 31-24 overtime win in 2006 ... SOUTHEASTERN LOUISIANA

Central Arkansas at Texas State - Will the real Texas State team please stand up? Unexpected battle of the unbeatens in San Marcos with winner getting upper hand in SLC race ... expect lots of points, but like the road team in this one ... CENTRAL ARKANSAS

** GAME OF THE WEEK **
McNeese State at Sam Houston State - The winner lives to play another day while the loser goes home for the year. Who would have thought we'd be saying this about either team so early in the SLC season ... SHSU offense looked impressive despite losing at UCA while McNeese D had its issues getting Texas State off the field ... hard to pick against the Pokes any time, but will have to against Bomar and Co. ... SAM HOUSTON STATE

McNeese75
October 17th, 2008, 11:01 PM
I know exactly how you feel.:(

xrolleyesx Oh, I am sure the Kats will have a new flavor of the year QB transfer from some FBS school. Heaven forbid they should actually bring one up through the system xlolx

TxState_GO_CATS!
October 18th, 2008, 01:31 AM
xrolleyesx Oh, I am sure the Kats will have a new flavor of the year QB transfer from some FBS school. Heaven forbid they should actually bring one up through the system xlolx

xeekx xlolx daaamn

Bearkat-Backer
October 18th, 2008, 07:52 AM

Touché my friend.

Frosty The Snowbuff
October 18th, 2008, 10:08 AM
xlolx So yall have those issues as well :D

I don't quite think yalls is as worse as ours.....

yet :D

Frosty The Snowbuff
October 18th, 2008, 10:11 AM

xlolx xlolx xlolx

I couldn't keep a straight face after that one....

xlolx xlolx xlolx

Frosty The Snowbuff
October 18th, 2008, 10:17 AM

When's tip-off? xlolx

But since everyone else is having fun as this.....

Stephen F. Austin @ Nicholls State ---- Why do I have a feeling the other NSU is going to dish out some frustration??

Northwestern State @ Southeastern Louisiana --- Our Secondary vs their WRs....Ummmm.....Yeeeeah....

Central Arkansas @ Texas State --- First team to 60 wins???

McNeese State @ Sam Houston ---- You dare me to pick against a bunch of "ticked-off" (Putting it nicely) Pokes???

TexasTerror
October 18th, 2008, 08:55 PM
2-2 week, darn Nicholls and SHSU!

TT's Predictions
2008 Record: 34-9 (3-5 SLC)
Total: 80-23 (27-9 SLC)

TexasTerror
October 18th, 2008, 09:01 PM
Updated Standings...

slycat 35
GeauxLions94 35