Hansel
October 11th, 2008, 02:41 PM
kickoff shortly

Chi Panther
October 11th, 2008, 02:59 PM
I actually think NDSU wins easily....however, VERY PHYSICAL gamexnodx

Killsback
October 11th, 2008, 03:18 PM
Is this game streamed anywhere? If not can someone please give updates as the game goes. SIU is beating Indiana State 50-0 at Halftime.

Hansel
October 11th, 2008, 03:20 PM
game streamed on NDSU site- you gotta 7.95 for a months subscription

NDSU dropped an open TD pass- both teams have gone 3 and out

Hansel
October 11th, 2008, 03:22 PM
WIU goes 3 and out

still tied 10 left in first half

Hansel
October 11th, 2008, 03:31 PM
NDSU punts, WIU ball still no score

Hansel
October 11th, 2008, 03:34 PM
WIU to NDSU 37

Donaldson with big run

Hansel
October 11th, 2008, 03:36 PM
1st and Goal WIU at NDSU 6

Hansel
October 11th, 2008, 03:38 PM
3rd and Goal WIU from the 2

Timeout NDSU

Hansel
October 11th, 2008, 03:40 PM
Donaldson walks in

7-0 WIU

1 min to play in 1Q

Hansel
October 11th, 2008, 03:43 PM
NDSU runs to WIU 7

Hansel
October 11th, 2008, 03:44 PM
NDSU with a 1st and goal from WIU 7 to start 2Q

Hansel
October 11th, 2008, 03:50 PM
TD Tyler Roehl

7-7 13 to go in half

Syntax Error
October 11th, 2008, 03:50 PM
game streamed on NDSU site- you gotta 7.95 for a months subscriptionthat stinks... there should always be free audio

Hansel
October 11th, 2008, 03:54 PM
that stinks... there should always be free audio

NDSU site does have free audio

http://www.gobison.com/liveEvents/liveEvents.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=2400&KEY=

WIU just passes to the nDSU 1

Magnum_MX285
October 11th, 2008, 03:54 PM
http://www.kqlx.com/

Click the listen live to KQLX button in the lower left

Hansel
October 11th, 2008, 03:56 PM
Donaldson TD WIU

Hambone
October 11th, 2008, 03:58 PM
Donaldson TD WIU

I see Donaldson got both TD's, but where is WIU getting their yards (since I'm not listening)? Air or ground?

Hansel
October 11th, 2008, 04:00 PM
NDSU fumble WIU recovers

Not again :(

Hansel
October 11th, 2008, 04:00 PM
I see Donaldson got both TD's, but where is WIU getting their yards (since I'm not listening)? Air or ground?

both (they had a 70yd pass)

NDSU D line is gettin owned

Hansel
October 11th, 2008, 04:01 PM
BISON recover WIU fumble on next play.... whew

Syntax Error
October 11th, 2008, 04:02 PM
http://www.kqlx.com/
Click the listen live to KQLX button in the lower leftAwesome!!! Free streaming.

Killsback
October 11th, 2008, 05:46 PM
Uodate..Game tracker stopped working...

UNI Pike
October 11th, 2008, 06:03 PM
WIU 27 NDSU 22, wells in for WIU with 1:40 4Q. WIU penalty (2nd of drive) declined. WIU 3rd & 15. NDSU has 1 TO left.

UNI Pike
October 11th, 2008, 06:05 PM
NDSU takes last TO with WIU 4 & 9 with 1:30 to go. WIU to punt.

UNI Pike
October 11th, 2008, 06:06 PM
NDSU starts own at 15 without any TO. 1:26 - TO by WIU?

UNI Pike
October 11th, 2008, 06:08 PM
WIU intercepts NDSU pass @ 40

Superneck
October 11th, 2008, 06:09 PM
B-E-L-I-E-V-E !!!

Ok, that's kinda hokey...

UNI Pike
October 11th, 2008, 06:10 PM
WIU win

Chi Panther
October 11th, 2008, 06:11 PM
Congrats Necks!!!!!!xthumbsupx xbowx

leatherneck177
October 11th, 2008, 06:16 PM
finally a big win for the necks. It has been a while since we have won an important game.

Drblankstare
October 11th, 2008, 06:17 PM
Congrats WIU. Special teams bites the Bison in the butt again. The last 5min of the game were a real mess, almost unwatchable. The ref's looked like this was the first time they have ever seen a football game, they were really disorganized.

Syntax Error
October 11th, 2008, 06:19 PM
Congrats WIU. Special teams bites the Bison in the butt again. The last 5min of the game were a real mess, almost unwatchable. The ref's looked like this was the first time they have ever seen a football game, they were really disorganized.blaming it on the Fargo refs?

Drblankstare
October 11th, 2008, 06:22 PM
No blaming here, im just saying that were having some problems figuring out what was going on. It was a little odd. xeyebrowx

Drblankstare
October 11th, 2008, 06:25 PM
also we really need to find a new place kicker. I dont like to get on these kids to much, but my god we cant kick a extra point.

UNI Pike
October 11th, 2008, 06:26 PM
On the radio broadcast, the refs were on the air more that the color guy, at least for the last five minutes.

Drblankstare
October 11th, 2008, 06:32 PM
NDSU is not in a good spot right now. Everything now is must win. Thats not a good thing, considering where we have to go next week. xoopsx

BisonBacker
October 11th, 2008, 06:36 PM
We are not a top 25 team and we are certainly not a playoff team, no koolaid drinkers allowed. Kicking game less our punter was horrible. Both O and D line play is lacking and has been all year. NDSU has been diminished to spoiler status and I don't see us spoiling UNI or SDSU's playoff hopes with this team.

dlsiouxfan
October 11th, 2008, 07:13 PM
The Bison have one, maybe two, wins left on their schedule.

NDSUFREAK
October 11th, 2008, 08:12 PM
I've given hope on a lot of people on this team. Mertens is the leader of this group of people ive lost hope in.

We were too used to beating a lot of teams pretty easily and didn't realize how much the team would suffer without the leaders of Nate Safe, Steve Walker, Joe Mays, and Mike Dragosavich. NDSU will not make the playoffs. Sure they have a chance, but this is not a good team. Put last years team into this years schedule and we are #1

Hansel
October 11th, 2008, 08:20 PM
NDSU O line is nowhere near what it was last year, WIU has getting solid pressure with a 3 man pass rush...

BisonBohl
October 11th, 2008, 08:27 PM
We are not a top 25 team and we are certainly not a playoff team, no koolaid drinkers allowed. Kicking game less our punter was horrible. Both O and D line play is lacking and has been all year. NDSU has been diminished to spoiler status and I don't see us spoiling UNI or SDSU's playoff hopes with this team.

glad you have some faith....

BisonBacker
October 11th, 2008, 08:48 PM
glad you have some faith....

The team hasn't shown it belongs in the top 25, take off your rose colored glasses and join us in reality. Not saying I won't support the team, I will be at the rest of the games but I'm not burying my head in the sand either. Feel free to come up for air anytime.

UNI Pike
October 11th, 2008, 09:25 PM
Will the Bison be at full strength for the trip to Cedar Falls next week?

darell1976
October 11th, 2008, 09:34 PM
Well I got to see the Bison in person, and it was a dog fight til the very end. I am disappointed in the crowd. #1 I noticed a lot of empty seats for a sellout, if you aren't going to the game don't buy a ticket. I know things come up but i am sure there are fans that don't have seats would take them off your hands. #2 NDSU failed to get a 4th down with under 2:00 left and half the crowd left, um hello there was around 1:45 left and all 3 timeouts you know they could stop them on a 3 and out and then try a last minute drive, and they did they got the ball with about 1:30 or so and 0 timeouts and 85 yards, but teams have scored with less time. So thats my critisizm on the game or else NDSU did a good job but just missing some big plays like the drop pass that would have been a td in the first qtr. Then the refs were flag happy in that game lots of penalties. But overall a pretty even game. Just work on the kinks and you'll be fine Bison. Oh one more thing those Dippin Dots rule!!!!:)

WIUFan
October 11th, 2008, 09:40 PM
You NDSU fans confuse me. I just got done reading your board, and pretty much the consensus is that your team sucks. Did anyone stop to think that maybe WIU has a decent team this year? Is it in the realm of possibility that NDSU is a good team too, but they lost to a better team?

Since NDSU lost at home they must be bad this year, and by extension their opposition must not be that great either. Your reaction is almost a condemnation of WIU, and that is kind of annoying.

FargoBison
October 11th, 2008, 09:45 PM
You NDSU fans confuse me. I just got done reading your board, and pretty much the consensus is that your team sucks. Did anyone stop to think that maybe WIU has a decent team this year? Is it in the realm of possibility that NDSU is a good team too, but they lost to a better team?

Since NDSU lost at home they must be bad this year, and by extension their opposition must not be that great either. Your reaction is almost a condemnation of WIU, and that is kind of annoying.

Bison fans are a little down right now, I wouldn't take anything too serious. That said, I think you have a pretty damn good team, good luck next week.

stevdock
October 11th, 2008, 09:50 PM
Well I got to see the Bison in person, and it was a dog fight til the very end. I am disappointed in the crowd. #1 I noticed a lot of empty seats for a sellout, if you aren't going to the game don't buy a ticket. I know things come up but i am sure there are fans that don't have seats would take them off your hands. #2 NDSU failed to get a 4th down with under 2:00 left and half the crowd left, um hello there was around 1:45 left and all 3 timeouts you know they could stop them on a 3 and out and then try a last minute drive, and they did they got the ball with about 1:30 or so and 0 timeouts and 85 yards, but teams have scored with less time. So thats my critisizm on the game or else NDSU did a good job but just missing some big plays like the drop pass that would have been a td in the first qtr. Then the refs were flag happy in that game lots of penalties. But overall a pretty even game. Just work on the kinks and you'll be fine Bison. Oh one more thing those Dippin Dots rule!!!!:)

I completely agree with you especially with #2. I was saying the same thing to everyone around me. 3 TO's, we stop them and get the ball back. Today we just got beat by a team that made the big plays. Was WIU a better team?? I don't know but they were today and got a huge road win. And they earned it. Congrats WIU, you have a very good team.

BisonBacker
October 11th, 2008, 10:08 PM

The dissapointment is based on expectations, last two years we had a dominating team. This years team is no where near what we had the last two years. Yes you were the better team today. I wouldn't however get ready to make a trip to chatty just yet, NDSU has been over rated all year and will not likely make the playoffs. You should be proud of the win but don't get to excited as NDSU is not the team it has been and that is what the dissapointment on the part of Bison fans is all about. If you still don't understand then there is no other way to explain it. UNI will beat both WIU and NDSU. To answer the UNI fan about us being full strength don't worry it won't matter you can chalk up the game as a "W" I'm pretty sure. We have no line play on either O or D that will cause you problems to the extent that you will lose. If you stack the box and make NDSU pass the game should be over by the third QTR. To the Bison fans who don't like the frank discussion on the dissapointment or poor play don't read my posts. I won't be yapping about how we are going to win either the UNI game or the SDSU games as this teams not shown it can play up to that caliber yet this year.

darell1976
October 11th, 2008, 10:12 PM
I completely agree with you especially with #2. I was saying the same thing to everyone around me. 3 TO's, we stop them and get the ball back. Today we just got beat by a team that made the big plays. Was WIU a better team?? I don't know but they were today and got a huge road win. And they earned it. Congrats WIU, you have a very good team.

I think they were about even, and I think NDSU did great on containing their star RB as much as possible. If it wasn't for the block put they may have won the game, or if they made that 2 pt conversion too, but too many ifs. But overall as a Sioux fan basically neutral through the game i thought it was about even. I sat on the side of the endzone behind the WIU fans not that great of view but not too bad. I had to check my phone on the Nebraska game and missed the block punt, but other than that it was a good game.

UNIFanSince1983
October 11th, 2008, 10:40 PM
Welcome to big time FCS football NDSU. In the MVFC as down as a team you think is going to be they are still going to be a tough out whether you are at home or on the road. BTW not trying to say WIU is one of the down teams in fact I am scared about our trip to Macomb, and am still worried about the Bison in our dome next week. In the Valley every game is tough except of course the Indiana State game. Congrats to Western on a big win!

Rabbitlivinginverm
October 11th, 2008, 10:43 PM

If the Bison lose it's not because the other team was better, it's because they played bad. Really no sense in trying to convince Bison fans that you have a good team. At least that's what I've learned over the years.

Chi Panther
October 11th, 2008, 10:43 PM
NDSU O line is nowhere near what it was last year, WIU has getting solid pressure with a 3 man pass rush...

UNI lost both OTs to the draft.

You will get through it and so will UNI....:)

jackmd
October 11th, 2008, 10:54 PM
If the Bison lose it's not because the other team was better, it's because they played bad. Really no sense in trying to convince Bison fans that you have a good team. At least that's what I've learned over the years.

You forgot about the injury excuse.

Nice win for WIU. Lets see them beat UNI next.

BisonBacker
October 11th, 2008, 11:44 PM
I wouldn't expect a rabbit fan to understand what having a winning tradition in football is all about since it has never happened.

jackrabbit1979
October 12th, 2008, 12:19 AM
I wouldn't expect a rabbit fan to understand what having a winning tradition in football is all about since it has never happened.

If having a winning tradition means disrespecting each opponent by not giving them credit and saying you gave away the game or only lost because:

....you played bad,
.....you were injured,
....of a fluke play

then you can keep your damn tradition if Fargo. I wouldn't want it.

BisonBacker
October 12th, 2008, 12:23 AM
If having a winning tradition means disrespecting each opponent you lose to by saying you gave away the game or the only lost because you played bad, were injured, a fluke play.....then you can keep your damn tradition if Fargo. I wouldn't want it.

You wouldn't know tradition if it smacked you in the mouth. I gave WIU credit, read my post. I said they were the better team what the hell more do you want or doesn't your rabbit education allow you to read an entire post?

BisonBacker
October 12th, 2008, 12:24 AM
Please also show me where I said we gave the game away or blamed it on injuries? I never did so STFU.

jackrabbit1979
October 12th, 2008, 12:34 AM
Please also show me where I said we gave the game away or blamed it on injuries? I never did so STFU.

I was referring more to the concensus of posters on bisonville, not necessarily what you said on any post on this thread. I believe the WIU poster was doing the same as he referrenced the bison board in his post, did you miss that? I guess my rabbit education can comprehend.....

I'm not going to pile on any more, I know how it feels after a tough loss. I have a lot of respect for the bison and their program, I just think their fans on bisonville need to be brought back to earth every once in a while.

BisonBacker
October 12th, 2008, 12:51 AM
I was referring more to the concensus of posters on bisonville, not necessarily what you said on any post on this thread. I believe the WIU poster was doing the same as he referrenced the bison board in his post, did you miss that? I guess my rabbit education can comprehend.....

I'm not going to pile on any more, I know how it feels after a tough loss. I have a lot of respect for the bison and their program, I just think their fans on bisonville need to be brought back to earth every once in a while.

I don't visit Bisonville. I visit Bisonsports.net
I've also seen plenty of Bison posters give credit to winning teams when we lost so making a blanket statement about Bison fans is out of line.
Last I've been more then vocal about this Bison team and the fact we are over rated. I strongly suspect the SDSU losing streak in Fargo will end this year. Partly due to the fact we don't have a strong team this year and also due to the fact you have a good team this year. If you read this board very much at all which I have to question you would see that I have been more then complimentary about the SDSU football team this year. I give you credit for playing a better OOC schedule this year then NDSU did. But if you want to get down on NDSU fans because we question our team or coaches or both it does show the difference in the mindset of the two fanbases. You can take that anyway you want but teams who have a winning tradition don't stand for mediocrity, they get pissed and ask questions. You take that as disrepect, it's not. It's fans who are used to a winning tradition wanting to get that back. Look at Montana and their fans. The minute fans start accepting losing then you may as well throw in the towel. I support our team but as a fan I also have the right to call to task the coaches and players when they screw up. If that bothers you then too bad get over it. If the day ever comes that SDSU starts a winning tradition in football and can stay at the top or near it over a period of time I'd expect you to understand that. Thats not meant to be smack either, any GSU fan or App fan or Montana fan would surely agree you get used to winning and don't accept lousy poor play or coaching very long. I'm not ready to throw our coaches or team under the bus but this season is a big dissapointment so far and it's far from over.

BisonBacker
October 12th, 2008, 12:55 AM
One more thing, there is more then one Bison message board.
Visit www.bisonsports.net and you will see not all Bison fans wear rose colored glasses.

leatherneck177
October 12th, 2008, 03:26 AM
Bison fans are a little down right now, I wouldn't take anything too serious. That said, I think you have a pretty damn good team, good luck next week.

I was going to say the same thing about the NDSU fans. I am shocked at how they rate WIU after losing to them and beating a pretty good SIU team a week earlier. Then the fans come out and say this is a "bad team".

However, with that being said, if the Necks had dropped yet ANOTHER important football game, I would be crushed as well.

leatherneck177
October 12th, 2008, 03:30 AM
The dissapointment is based on expectations, last two years we had a dominating team. This years team is no where near what we had the last two years. Yes you were the better team today. I wouldn't however get ready to make a trip to chatty just yet, NDSU has been over rated all year and will not likely make the playoffs. You should be proud of the win but don't get to excited as NDSU is not the team it has been and that is what the dissapointment on the part of Bison fans is all about. If you still don't understand then there is no other way to explain it. UNI will beat both WIU and NDSU. To answer the UNI fan about us being full strength don't worry it won't matter you can chalk up the game as a "W" I'm pretty sure. We have no line play on either O or D that will cause you problems to the extent that you will lose. If you stack the box and make NDSU pass the game should be over by the third QTR. To the Bison fans who don't like the frank discussion on the dissapointment or poor play don't read my posts. I won't be yapping about how we are going to win either the UNI game or the SDSU games as this teams not shown it can play up to that caliber yet this year.

Come on! We are not booking reservations to Chattanooga. However you want to spin it, however the ball bounces, etc....TODAY WIU won the game. Don't say NDSU didn't do this or do that, because WIU was far from playing a perfect game themselves.

lucchesicourt
October 12th, 2008, 06:07 AM
I think I am quite familiar with many of the NDSU posters on this board, and I have found that most do give credit when credit is due. WIU beat a good team this week, even though NDSU fans seem to be calling their team weak. NDSU has consistently placed competetive teams on the field over the years. So, I say congrats to WIU on a big win. And to beat NDSU is an accoplishment for any team. It takes a good team to beat them. UCD has played NDSU many times over the last 30 years, and I have always found their fans to be quite respectful to other teams. I think when you see what posters write on their own boards, they forget that other people from other schools also come there to visit and the visitors somertimes leave with a bad taste in their mouths. I think Bison fans are use to winning (as we are too), but sometimes, as a fan, you get a little upset with the results. They really do not, IMO, intend to be discrditing the opposing team, as much as trying to convince themselves that the game was winnable. Thus, there are many remarks that get misconstrued by visiting fans. I have found NDSU fans are quite knowledgeable, and respectful over the years.

Houndawg
October 12th, 2008, 06:51 AM

I think maybe NDSU was a little flat after the emotional homecoming win vs SIU.

RabidRabbit
October 12th, 2008, 12:46 PM
Listening to the game, the concerns identified in the YSU game (not super D vs run, and inadequate passing game) played right into the strengths of the Leatherneck.

WIU is a VERY GOOD team, Jacks were lucky to win their game 24-22 with Necks.

When the score of NDSU/WIU was 24-22, and NDSU had missed PAT, then two point conversion, I knew that the Necks knew exactly what/how NDSU needed to do.

BisonBacker
October 12th, 2008, 03:29 PM
For everyone who wants to prop themselves up with a win against NDSU all I have to say is look at YSU. Nuff said. For the YSU fans who are reading this sorry but were both in the same boat neither of us has a very good team. Rabid, look at who NDSU has beat so far. One good team (SIU). Our other two wins came against CCSU and Austin Peay. Again no disrespect intended but look at the teams they play and the # of scholly's they fund their teams with. Those wins don't impress the selection committee thats for sure. Now weve lost to a really crappy FBS team in Wyoming and what I would say is a above average WIU team but not top ten. For me the WIU team is still going to have to do way more then beat NDSU to impress me. Win against UNI and SIU and then we'll talk.

BisonBohl
October 12th, 2008, 03:36 PM
The team hasn't shown it belongs in the top 25, take off your rose colored glasses and join us in reality. Not saying I won't support the team, I will be at the rest of the games but I'm not burying my head in the sand either. Feel free to come up for air anytime.

All i said is glad you have some faith, never said we were top 25 or elite, all im saying is im not ready to wave the white flag up in the air this year because things are rocky. I think we have a solid football team with a lot of talent, and im hoping we put a good game together next week.

BisonBacker
October 12th, 2008, 03:51 PM
All i said is glad you have some faith, never said we were top 25 or elite, all im saying is im not ready to wave the white flag up in the air this year because things are rocky. I think we have a solid football team with a lot of talent, and im hoping we put a good game together next week.

I respect your right to have an opinion but I cannot for the life of me understand how you can say with a straigth face we have a solid football team. That's laughable. Even Coach Bohl has admitted we are lacking in the basic fundamentals. A solid team doesn't lack the basics. A solid football team doesn't tackle like a junior high school team. The coaching staff has way more to work on at this point in the season regarding fundamentals that should have been handled in spring ball not 6 games into the regular season. Sorry but I still think you have to get those rose colored glasses off.

semobison
October 12th, 2008, 05:38 PM
We lost to a damn good team yesterday! WIU played Arkansas very tough earlier this year. Our defense played well yesterday! Offensively, we were very predictable. We knew we were going to run it on first down, they knew we were going to run it, and they knew they were going to stop it!

skinny_uncle
October 12th, 2008, 05:54 PM
Welcome to the "Conference Formerly Known as the Gateway". It's a meat grinder of a schedule every year. No game can be taken for granted (except maybe Indiana State lately). Get used to it if you plan on being here for the long haul.

BisonBohl
October 12th, 2008, 06:26 PM
I respect your right to have an opinion but I cannot for the life of me understand how you can say with a straigth face we have a solid football team. That's laughable. Even Coach Bohl has admitted we are lacking in the basic fundamentals. A solid team doesn't lack the basics. A solid football team doesn't tackle like a junior high school team. The coaching staff has way more to work on at this point in the season regarding fundamentals that should have been handled in spring ball not 6 games into the regular season. Sorry but I still think you have to get those rose colored glasses off.

We arent in the NCC or Great West, the competition has taken a step up and we have been very banged up as an unit. I do agree are play has been sloppy and disgusting but there are a lot of things that have attributed to that.

BearsCountry
October 12th, 2008, 08:27 PM
Welcome to the "Conference Formerly Known as the Gateway". It's a meat grinder of a schedule every year. No game can be taken for granted (except maybe Indiana State lately). Get used to it if you plan on being here for the long haul.

Ding ding we have a winner.

Kanitapja
October 12th, 2008, 09:11 PM

Here's how I see the attitude... While it may look a little disrespectful when you step back and look at it more objectively, there is very little of the attitude that the opponent is bad (unless it's SUU, InSU, et al). Here's the way I see it going through a BVer's mind after a hard loss:

"Damn, that really sucked. I don't want to go through that ever again. I wonder what the Bison can be doing differently to make sure that they stay as great as we 'know' they are."

I don't see anything wrong with putting the coaches and team under a microscope and second-guessing, so long as it doesn't go over the line in obsessing or making an out-of-control meltdown (the likes of which we have been witnessing as of late).

Go Bison
October 13th, 2008, 02:49 PM
I think I am quite familiar with many of the NDSU posters on this board, and I have found that most do give credit when credit is due. WIU beat a good team this week, even though NDSU fans seem to be calling their team weak. NDSU has consistently placed competetive teams on the field over the years. So, I say congrats to WIU on a big win. And to beat NDSU is an accoplishment for any team. It takes a good team to beat them. UCD has played NDSU many times over the last 30 years, and I have always found their fans to be quite respectful to other teams. I think when you see what posters write on their own boards, they forget that other people from other schools also come there to visit and the visitors somertimes leave with a bad taste in their mouths. I think Bison fans are use to winning (as we are too), but sometimes, as a fan, you get a little upset with the results. They really do not, IMO, intend to be discrditing the opposing team, as much as trying to convince themselves that the game was winnable. Thus, there are many remarks that get misconstrued by visiting fans. I have found NDSU fans are quite knowledgeable, and respectful over the years.

Very good post. Basically, Western Illinois beat NDSU at their own game in their house. The Leathernecks ran the football and stopped the run. The last team to do that was UC Davis in Fargo. The blocked punt was huge by WIU and they made a few plays in the passing game as well. NDSU made a few plays as well but could never get a head in the game.

I think all fans overdue it on their own message board. One thing I have found with Bisonville is there are a lot more posters over there after the last two seasons and I think that is all they are used to is 10-1 seasons. Most people would call them bandwagoners.

TbonZach
October 13th, 2008, 03:09 PM
I think all fans overdue it on their own message board. One thing I have found with Bisonville is there are a lot more posters over there after the last two seasons and I think that is all they are used to is 10-1 seasons. Most people would call them bandwagoners.

I'll admit it. I'm sorta one of them. Although this is my 6th year at NDSU, as well as in the GSMB, no less, I really only started following the games about 3 years ago.

UNI Pike
October 13th, 2008, 03:12 PM
Past success in the GWFC does not equal immediate success in MVFC. I think it will take 2-3 years for NDSU and/or SDSU to adjust to the weekly meat grinder.