PDA

View Full Version : FOX COLLEGE SPORTS

jonsoup
November 3rd, 2005, 08:41 PM
I was wondering if anybody has the channel FOX COLLEGE SPORTS as I have seen them advertise on during the Football games on Saturday on Fox. I have dish network and I can't seem to find the channel. Please help as I would like to check it out. Thanks! :)

JaxSinfonian
November 3rd, 2005, 08:57 PM
I've got it, or rather got them. FCS is three channels, in the FCS-Atlantic, FCS-Central and FCS-Pacific, available on my digital cable provider, Cable One. And that's all the window I've got into the world of I-AA.

ThreadStopper
November 3rd, 2005, 09:10 PM
Here is the hyperlink to the Fow College Sports web page. From there you can look up their coverage of this weeks football games in the three regions they cover.

http://msn.foxsports.com/id/1991727 :)

Chi Panther
November 3rd, 2005, 09:44 PM
I was wondering if anybody has the channel FOX COLLEGE SPORTS as I have seen them advertise on during the Football games on Saturday on Fox. I have dish network and I can't seem to find the channel. Please help as I would like to check it out. Thanks! :)

Jax is correct....I spent a solid 3 hours last saturday figuring it out.

FCS is ONLY on Digital Cable. Its very difficult to find a sports bar with Digital Cable if you don't have it at home.

JaxSinfonian
November 4th, 2005, 08:08 AM
FCS is ONLY on Digital Cable. Its very difficult to find a sports bar with Digital Cable if you don't have it at home.

Fortunately, I happen to have a sports bar IN my home. :) With Jax State off this week (and with the wife out of town) I'll be set up in there watching Furman at Georiga Southern, then UNI at WKU. I just wish I got CSS so I could see the Eastern Illinois game. :bang:

Pantherpower
November 4th, 2005, 08:14 AM
Kind of along that note, Can a local Fox affiliate (Waterloo/Cedar Falls, Cedar Rapids and the Quad Cities-Fox 28 & 40) be picked up via satellite at a sports bar in Sioux Falls who wouldn't normally have coverage from that affiliate? Possibly something where I would need to contact the sports bar w/ the coordinates in advance?

Black and Gold Express
November 4th, 2005, 08:47 AM
Yep, it depends on your local cable provider... I'm on direcTV so I don't get it but I supposedly get all the regional Fox channels...

Only if you bought the Sports Package. That's not a part of the standard service.