PDA

View Full Version : Deleware UMass game

geauxpokes
November 3rd, 2005, 05:01 PM
Well, I am stuck in Wilmington DE this weekend and CBuck suggested that I get on here to see if I could hook up with anyone that might be going to this game. So, can anybody tell me what time tailgating starts and where to meet anyone at.

LacesOut
November 4th, 2005, 07:53 AM
^^^^^

Bump for other UD fans.

I am working tomorrow so I can't make the game.

HensRock
November 4th, 2005, 11:46 AM
Tailgating will start 4 hours before game time, so in this case 9:00 AM.
You should come over and see the Hens. You'll be glad you did.

Anybody have an extra ticket for geauxpokes?

You might also want to check out GoHens.net to hook up with fans and try to get a ticket. I'll be there.

89Hen
November 4th, 2005, 11:58 AM
Hate to admit it, but I'm still debating which game to go to tomorrow, UD or UVA. I've already been to 3 Hens game and will be going to W&M next week and this may be our last chance to go to a UVA game.

HensRock
November 4th, 2005, 12:02 PM
Who cares about UVA???
THis is UD and UMass, man!
There's an entire chapter devoted to this game in 100 Years, a History of Delaware Football, by Albert Chance. It's all about the inexplicable dominance of UD over UMass in this series. We're gonna do it again! Yes, it defies logic, but you won't want to miss this game!

89Hen
November 4th, 2005, 12:04 PM
Believe me, UD/UMass is FAAAAAARRRRRR higher on the list than UVA/Temple :( but keeping Mrs. 89 happy is even higher on the list. :nod:

ChickenMan
November 4th, 2005, 12:05 PM
Well, I am stuck in Wilmington DE this weekend and CBuck suggested that I get on here to see if I could hook up with anyone that might be going to this game. So, can anybody tell me what time tailgating starts and where to meet anyone at.

I have a ticket... (50 yrd line seat) PM me if interested.

HensRock
November 4th, 2005, 12:06 PM
Believe me, UD/UMass is FAAAAAARRRRRR higher on the list than UVA/Temple :( but keeping Mrs. 89 happy is even higher on the list. :nod:

Temple???

Send Mrs. 89 tax-free shopping! :nod:

ChickenMan
November 4th, 2005, 12:07 PM

so your wife is an Owls fan... :D

TigerFan17
November 4th, 2005, 12:08 PM
If you miss a UD game for Temple...geez. I can pretty much guarantee we can put a team of board members together and beat Temple by 10.

89Hen
November 4th, 2005, 12:42 PM
It's obviously not a case of deciding on the football game itself.

BTW, just talked to Mrs 89 and its now looking 60-40 in favor of Newark due to time contraints. :)

bluehenbillk
November 4th, 2005, 12:47 PM
I never noticed there was a whole chapter about it, well I guess there are a lot of W's over an average club to talk about.

blukeys
November 4th, 2005, 01:31 PM
I never noticed there was a whole chapter about it, well I guess there are a lot of W's over an average club to talk about.

Chapter Heading

Mysterious Mastery of the Minutemen. ;)

MR. CHICKEN
November 4th, 2005, 08:52 PM
SUB-TITLED......"NEWARK AIN'T NO TEA PARTY"!.........:rotateh:.......BRAWK!