PDA

View Full Version : Prognosticating the Patriot: Week 10

colgate13
November 3rd, 2005, 11:03 AM
Is now up on The 13 Yard Line (http://colgate13.blogspot.com).

Short and sweet:

Colgate over Lafayette
Lehigh over Georgetown
Fordham over Bucknell

TheValleyRaider
November 3rd, 2005, 12:58 PM
I like the picks, but one small detail:

The week after losing to Lehigh last season, the Raiders then came home and squeezed out a win over Lafayette. The letdown came the next week at Bucknell, which (uh oh) is the team we have for the next weekend this season. But one step at a time, starting with the 'Pards.

colgate13
November 3rd, 2005, 01:19 PM
I like the picks, but one small detail:

The week after losing to Lehigh last season, the Raiders then came home and squeezed out a win over Lafayette. The letdown came the next week at Bucknell, which (uh oh) is the team we have for the next weekend this season. But one step at a time, starting with the 'Pards.

Jesus H. Christ! I overlooked the Pards last year! No offense. :o

I hope we don't overlook them this year! :cool:

Fixed the error. I hope you're the only one who's read it so far! :p

ngineer
November 3rd, 2005, 04:39 PM
I'll go with your first two, but the Fordham/Bucknell game is a real toss-up to me. BU is really banged up, and FU may have gotten a jolt from its big win last week, so maybe the Rams do get a slight edge, but I won't be surprised to hear of a Bison win.

colgate13
November 3rd, 2005, 06:34 PM
I'll go with your first two, but the Fordham/Bucknell game is a real toss-up to me. BU is really banged up, and FU may have gotten a jolt from its big win last week, so maybe the Rams do get a slight edge, but I won't be surprised to hear of a Bison win.

I'm hoping they go for at least 3 wins in a row. ;) :p

Go Lehigh TU owl
November 3rd, 2005, 08:34 PM
I went with 'Gate, Lehigh and Bucknell

BTW, it's 9:30 on a Thursday and neither Chuck or Mr. 13 have posted their game previews for G-Town and Lafayette, i'm shocked!! Slackers!! :p

Lehigh Football Nation
November 3rd, 2005, 08:56 PM

BTW, it's 9:30 on a Thursday and neither Chuck or Mr. 13 have posted their game previews for G-Town and Lafayette, i'm shocked!! Slackers!! :p

Keep your pants on, it's up now :D

(Seriously, I'm just glad you read my blog... :D )

colgate13
November 4th, 2005, 01:11 PM

I'm a serious slacker. Look for it later today! :o