PDA

View Full Version : Tailgate at Georgetown

MDFAN
October 2nd, 2008, 01:23 PM
Hey, does anyone know where you set up to tailgate at the Georgetown games. We will have a rather large contigent when Bucknell plays and I wasn't sure where to have everyone meet up.

citdog
October 2nd, 2008, 01:25 PM
Hey, does anyone know where you set up to tailgate at the Georgetown games. We will have a rather large contigent when Bucknell plays and I wasn't sure where to have everyone meet up.

GEORGETOWN FOOTBALL

xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx

THAT'S LIKE SAYING "FRENCH ARMY"

bandl
October 2nd, 2008, 01:47 PM

No offense meant to Georgetown, but there really isn't a tailgate option there. Or at least not one worth attending. xsmhx

Instead, head down to M Street or up Wisconsin and just enjoy the bar/restaurant scene. It's within walking distance of campus. xthumbsupx Plenty of places to sit outside or on rooftops if the weather is nice. It's very enjoyable during the day (but tends to get a bit crowded and annoying at night).

bandl
October 2nd, 2008, 01:48 PM
"FRENCH ARMY"

The what?

Hoyadestroya85
October 2nd, 2008, 02:05 PM
The shortest book in history is french war heroes

WildPard
October 2nd, 2008, 02:36 PM
"Georgetown Football"
"French Army"
"Citadel Military Professional"

Three classic oxymorons.

yorkcountyUNHfan
October 2nd, 2008, 02:59 PM
tic tic tic

appfan2008
October 2nd, 2008, 03:23 PM
georgetown plays football??? ;)

Seawolf97
October 2nd, 2008, 07:57 PM

Better wear a Haz-Mat suit. Bad stuff floating around their campus this weeks game is cancelledxeyebrowx

Grizzaholic
October 2nd, 2008, 08:19 PM
"Georgetown Football"
"French Army"
"Citadel Military Professional"

Three classic oxymorons.

What a way to jump on The Citadel right out of the gates! Beware of The Citdog.

DFW HOYA
October 2nd, 2008, 08:51 PM
GEORGETOWN FOOTBALL xlolx xlolx

Lighten up, Francis. 120 years of football (including 60 seasons at the major college level) is nothing to look down your nose at.

The short answer to the Bucknell question is that there is no tailgate area because there is almost no surface parking left. The best bet would be to arrive early and park adjacent to the 50 or so spaces adjacent to the Canal Road entrance.

citdog
October 3rd, 2008, 08:04 AM
"Georgetown Football"
"French Army"
" THE Citadel Military Professional"

Three classic oxymorons.

WELCOME TO AGS.......THAT WAS "THE" WARNING.......xrulesx xrulesx

WildPard
October 3rd, 2008, 11:03 AM
CitDog--thanks for the warning. I should have known better and should have checked my history. If I had checked, I would have seen how you all handled that world famous and universally feared tough guy named Shannon Faulkner! You and the other whack jobs at that Boy Scout Training Camp spread fear throughout the world.

citdog
October 3rd, 2008, 11:52 AM
CitDog--thanks for the warning. I should have known better and should have checked my history. If I had checked, I would have seen how you all handled that world famous and universally feared tough guy named Shannon Faulkner! You and the other whack jobs at that Boy Scout Training Camp spread FREEDOM AND DEMOCRACY throughout the world.

ACCURACY.....AND A THE CITADEL MAN "ON THAT WALL FOR YOUR FREEDOM" ARE ESSENTIAL TO LIBERTY.

HIU 93
October 4th, 2008, 09:34 AM

No real tailgating, but there is a deli one block from campus called Weismuller's which is somewhat of a hangout. They have a wonderful sub called a "Chicken Madness" that you should really try.