PDA

View Full Version : TSN week 6 predictions

ashram
October 2nd, 2008, 11:52 AM
Apologies if this has already been posted, but I didn't see it anywhere.

http://www.sportsnetwork.com/merge/tsnform.aspx?c=sportsnetwork&page=cfoot2/misc/around_the_fcs.htm

digger3210
October 2nd, 2008, 01:44 PM
After a mistake-riddled performance at Furman a couple of weeks ago, Blue Hens signal-caller Rob Schoenhoft rebounded to lead the Blue Hens to a 38-7 win over a pesky Albany team last week at home. Schoenhoft connected on 10-of-16 throws for 166 yards, with one TD and one interception. Johnathon Smith has racked up 311 yards and eight TDs to power a physical ground game.

I was at the game must have missed when UD had some of those TDs taken away.

danefan
October 2nd, 2008, 01:46 PM
After a mistake-riddled performance at Furman a couple of weeks ago, Blue Hens signal-caller Rob Schoenhoft rebounded to lead the Blue Hens to a 38-7 win over a pesky Albany team last week at home. Schoenhoft connected on 10-of-16 throws for 166 yards, with one TD and one interception. Johnathon Smith has racked up 311 yards and eight TDs to power a physical ground game.

I was at the game must have missed when UD had some of those TDs taken away.

That's his stats for the season.xthumbsupx

digger3210
October 2nd, 2008, 01:56 PM
That's what I get for trying to do 3 things at once.

danefan
October 2nd, 2008, 02:04 PM

Welcome to the board, by the way!

xthumbsupx

ToTheLeft
October 2nd, 2008, 02:42 PM
blowing a 20-3 fourth-quarter advantage in a 23-19 loss to Colgate.

You really have to blow a lead if you manage to LOSE a point!

kirkblitz
October 2nd, 2008, 04:52 PM
You really have to blow a lead if you manage to LOSE a point!

xbawlingx xbawlingx xbawlingx

smallcollegefbfan
October 2nd, 2008, 05:06 PM
Apologies if this has already been posted, but I didn't see it anywhere.

http://www.sportsnetwork.com/merge/tsnform.aspx?c=sportsnetwork&page=cfoot2/misc/around_the_fcs.htm

Always good to read TSN predictions. :)

UNHWildCats
October 2nd, 2008, 05:16 PM
Dont digger yourself into to deep of a hole xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx

smallcollegefbfan
October 3rd, 2008, 12:02 PM
I know they still have his name there but Dave told me this was not his work. Just thought I would pass that along since noone has mentioned it.

JaxSinfonian
October 3rd, 2008, 07:52 PM
I know they still have his name there but Dave told me this was not his work. Just thought I would pass that along since noone has mentioned it.

For his sake I hope it's not.

After losing its season-opener to Georgia Tech, Jacksonville State will be looking to keep two streaks alive Saturday against Southeast Missouri State - win their fourth game in a row and avoiding its first loss to Southeast Missouri State since 1969 (five-straight victories).

SEMO won last year's contest 32-25, the last game of the season for both teams. It was at least memorable for being so unexpected. Whoever wrote this came up with it all on their own. It's not in either school's game-week materials.

Syntax Error
October 3rd, 2008, 08:42 PM
I know they still have his name there but Dave told me this was not his work. Just thought I would pass that along since noone has mentioned it.His name has not been on them in the past, why is it there this week? Is Moss rearing his head again? xnonox

smallcollegefbfan
October 3rd, 2008, 09:46 PM
His name has not been on them in the past, why is it there this week? Is Moss rearing his head again? xnonox

Not sure. Whoever posted it did so if it was him who posts articles then I guess so.