PDA

View Full Version : FCS QB's HS Class of 2006--Top 20

SOCAL
September 30th, 2008, 06:49 PM
A couple of current standouts that are obvious -----this would be their 3rd year of eligibility---lets here from those in the know how they are doing

http://www.terrierfans.com/viewtopic.php?p=743#743

ElonFirefighter
September 30th, 2008, 07:05 PM
Don Kirby was neck and neck with riddle in camp that year with riddle winning the spot. if they are even then we are pretty good in the QB position with a backup

JmuSkinsfan
September 30th, 2008, 07:26 PM
Drew Dudzik at JMU has played very well in practice and in scrub situations behind Rodney Landers. We might not miss a beat when Landers graduates and Dudzik steps in as a rs-Jr.

Dudzik's style of play is a lot closer to that of Justin Rascatti than Landers. Landers is run first, throw second. Dudzik would be more of a throw first, but is very capable of running the option and getting in the open field on busted pass plays.

Tribe4SF
September 30th, 2008, 09:03 PM
I had a go-round with the guy who ran ShowingBlitz about his ranking of Kelleher as the top prospect that year. We disagreed about his potential. Suffice to say that Kelleher is now a defensive lineman at Yale, and is getting playing time.

skinny_uncle
September 30th, 2008, 09:16 PM
Chris Dieker (#12) is now the starting QB at SIU. So far he's 44-83 for 513 yards and 4 TDs in three games. He is still a work in progress, although he does seem to have a strong arm.

CrazyCat
September 30th, 2008, 09:20 PM
Actually he has top notch resources. As good or better than anyone else analyzing I-AA recruits.

18. Jordan Rasmussen 6-4/200 Tacoma, WA Montana St. xlolx xlolx

PaladinFan
September 30th, 2008, 09:27 PM
Cody Worley will play second fiddle to Jordan Sorrells at least throught the 2009 season. However, he's gotten significant playing time in mop up roles. Looks to possess good speed though I haven't really seen his arm in action much.

I was suprised to see a Delaware player in the top five. I wasn't even aware they recruited quarterbacks anymore :)

BeauFoster
October 1st, 2008, 05:52 AM
Cody Worley will play second fiddle to Jordan Sorrells at least throught the 2009 season. However, he's gotten significant playing time in mop up roles. Looks to possess good speed though I haven't really seen his arm in action much.

I was suprised to see a Delaware player in the top five. I wasn't even aware they recruited quarterbacks anymore :)

They recruit them, but they end up transferring or riding the pine...:p

th0m
October 1st, 2008, 06:39 AM
How ironic is it that the ShowingBlitz.com domain is now for sale?

letsgopards04
October 1st, 2008, 06:54 AM
I have yet to Josh Jones hit the field for the 'Pards. Not too familiar with him but he his at least second string behind fellow junior Rob Curley. He may have a hard time getting time because Lafayette has 3 Jr QB, 2 So QB and a Frosh so lots of depth.

appfan2008
October 1st, 2008, 07:17 AM
The #10 guy on that list has turned out pretty well