PDA

View Full Version : 4 games in 4 days

GrizFanStuckInUtah
September 30th, 2008, 12:44 AM
The football gods must be smiling on me, I have lined up 4 games in 4 days with not that much travel. I'm pretty stoked and I'll take some pictures xrotatehx

Oct 1 - Louisiana Tech @ (17)Boise St.
Oct 2 - Oregon St.@ (15)Utah
Oct 3 - (8)BYU @ Utah St.
Oct 4 - Montana @ Weber St.

OhioHen
September 30th, 2008, 06:46 AM
The football gods must be smiling on me, I have lined up 4 games in 4 days with not that much travel. I'm pretty stoked and I'll take some pictures xrotatehx

Gotta love those "we do it for the money from ESPN" Wednesday night football games. xnonono2x xnonono2x xnonono2x

appfan2008
September 30th, 2008, 07:11 AM
You will some pretty good football in all four of those contests... should be a fun week... wish I could pull that off...

ASUMountaineer
September 30th, 2008, 07:23 AM
You will some pretty good football in all four of those contests... should be a fun week... wish I could pull that off...

Wish I could too, that whole wife thing would prevent it. xlolx

UNHWildCats
September 30th, 2008, 07:53 AM
HOLY HELL! AM I SEEING THIS RIGHT?

Does Utah have 3 ranked FBS teams?

uofmman1122
September 30th, 2008, 07:58 AM
HOLY HELL! AM I SEEING THIS RIGHT?

Does Utah have 3 ranked FBS teams?I think it's just Utah and BYU that are ranked.

UNHWildCats
September 30th, 2008, 08:08 AM
My bad, Boise State is Idaho..... brain aint used to functioning this early lol

introvertedGSUfan
September 30th, 2008, 08:11 AM

Oh yeah, I don't have to wait the entire week to satisfy my hunger for college football.

brownbear
September 30th, 2008, 12:45 PM
Gotta love those "we do it for the money from ESPN" Wednesday night football games. xnonono2x xnonono2x xnonono2x

There's a game tonight on ESPN2 between Florida Atlantic and MTSU

DuckDuckGriz
September 30th, 2008, 12:51 PM

You sir, are a Wasatch Mountain maverick

AshevilleApp2
September 30th, 2008, 12:57 PM
Great week planned! Enjoy.

GrizFanStuckInUtah
October 5th, 2008, 09:50 PM
I wanted to post some pics from my trip, I am finally recovered enough to post a pic of each stadium. They are all nice places to play and have a beautiful back drops for college football. It was an awesome time and It really helped me get a better gauge for how football is played in different places. All the fans were great and the Oregon state vs Utah was an awesome game to watch. It's too bad my Griz had to let me down on Saturday, but that is life and it was an awesome week. xpeacex

LehighFan11
October 5th, 2008, 10:02 PM
I wanted to post some pics from my trip, I am finally recovered enough to post a pic of each stadium. They are all nice places to play and have a beautiful back drops for college football. It was an awesome time and It really helped me get a better gauge for how football is played in different places. All the fans were great and the Oregon state vs Utah was an awesome game to watch. It's too bad my Griz had to let me down on Saturday, but that is life and it was an awesome week. xpeacex

Great backdrops behind those stadiums. Why so little people at Weber?

GrizFanStuckInUtah
October 5th, 2008, 10:30 PM
Great backdrops behind those stadiums. Why so little people at Weber?

It was raining the whole day and was in the high 50's somewhere I would guess. The Griz games I have made it to there normally have a lot more fans from both sides. More like 2K griz and 6K Weber, niether side showed up very well for this one :(

Hood
October 5th, 2008, 10:34 PM
Wish I could too, that whole wife thing would prevent it. xlolx

Convert her into a (bigger) football fan.