PDA

View Full Version : Another Great Example of Why UTC Sucks...

BLUEMOC20
September 29th, 2008, 11:58 AM
On saturday we got another prime example of why UTC sucks and will continue to do so as long as we have coach Allison. First we lose 35-10, I know what your saying, it was to Furman @ Furman. But then just look at the poor coaching that took place. Missed assignments that resulted in numerous td's, not to mention the dumb play of running into the return man after he called fair catch. (Keep in mind that he called it fairly early and everyone had already slowed down). This is poor discipline, which starts with the head coach.

One of my friends that work with the team said that after the beat down on homecoming, he could see the players laughing and joking the next week in practice. He says that there is no intensity at the practices, which again comes directly from the head coach.

My final example of just poor coaching is that in the fourth quarter he benched our quarterback for poor play. Gault's final stats 9-19 103yds 1int, 15rushes 43yds. So he wasn't great. Ok, so we put in Pastore, the man who started the previous game and played well in the cumberland game, right. Wrong, coach allison passes on putting him and puts in Sloan Allison. Name sound familiar, yeah it is, it's his son.xbangx
This isn't one of those situations were he is a amazing talent. Played one year of high school ball. His only offer was from UTC.

At this point Coach Allison has lost this team. In a recent article in the chattanooga times free press. The players are quoted saying that they are losing because of a lack of execution not talent. Basically they are saying that we have the talent but the coaching is poor. Because execution comes from preparation and preparation comes from coaching. He lost this team and we're only 5 games into the season.

Another part of this is people think we suck, it is true, in football. If you look around the athletic department we don't. We have a constant power in Men's and Women's Basketball, Top SOCON team in softball, Top ten teams in Wrestling and Golf. Not to mention that Golf is #1 in the nation. Being great has all to do with the coaching. We have a great Athletic Department and a great AD, who is dedicated to changing this around. He first really big move will be the hiring of the new football coach.

Keep in mind that we weren't top teams in wrestling and golf until we hired great coaches. Wrestling got great after we hired Chris Bono and Golf built it's way up to number over time thanks to Mark Guhne. So what we need a coach.

xbangx xbangx xbangx

SO I AM HERE TO TELL THIS TO EVERYONE

I ALSO WOULD LOVE SOME RESPONSES TO THIS

FINALLY I AM OFFICIALLY STARTING THE********
HIRE MARK HUDSPETH BANDWAGON
xhurrayx xhurrayx xhurrayx xhurrayx xhurrayx

Pay him whatever he wantsxthumbsupx xthumbsupx xthumbsupx