Elon 17

The Citadel 38
App State 44

Ga Southern 48
UTC 3

Wofford OPEN

GO CATAMOUNTS!!!

Samford 28
WCU 31 (give me a smidge more proof Samford;) )

Furman 31
Elon 20

The Citadel 42
App 41 (DYNASTY OVER)

GSU 38
Chatty 10

millwoga1
September 28th, 2008, 02:11 PM
Elon 38 App. St. 31 Samford 14 Chatty 12
Furman 35 El Cid 28 Western 27 GSU 37

ElonPride
September 28th, 2008, 02:16 PM
Furman 35
Elon 21

The Citadel 42
App State 35

Ga Southern 28
UTC 3

Samford 42
WCU 14

Reign of Terrier
September 28th, 2008, 02:21 PM
Furman 35
Elon 21

The Citadel 42
App State 35

Ga Southern 28
UTC 3

Samford 42
WCU 14

Picking against yourself? Not convinced with your team or jumping on the Furman xbandwagonx

youwouldno
September 28th, 2008, 02:22 PM
Furman 35
Elon 31

The Citadel 27
App State 33

Ga Southern 38
UTC 16

Samford 20
WCU 21

AppStsGr8
September 28th, 2008, 02:23 PM
For App, much will depend on the impact of last night's injuries and how fast the team can step up, revise, improvise to fill some of the rather large holes left by those injuries. We certainly saw some "learning curve" football last night.

Furman 42
Elon 21

The Citadel 35
App St 28 (not a fair weather fan, just a realist)

Ga Southern 38
UTC 10

Samford 41
WCU 17

ElonPride
September 28th, 2008, 02:29 PM
The Citadel 35

I was thinking the same thing. I looked at the halftime score of PC and was wondering what the heck was going on......

El Cid's very tough.....not a game you play with starters injured.

RazorEdge19
September 28th, 2008, 02:30 PM
Samford @ WCU

Samford proved to themselves last week that they can play with the 'best' of the SoCon. WCU struggled against the Citadel. The fact that Samford's game was at Elon is even more indicative of their abilities. If they aren't lagging from traveling to NC two straight weeks, it could be a long day for the Cats.

Furman @ Elon

This is the first important match-up to determine the conference champion. Elon has struggled the last two weeks against what many considered to be 'lower' conference teams. Furman has beaten highly ranked Delaware and then beat down Chat. The key to this game is Furman's defense. If they show up to play, it could be an interesting day for the Pheonix.

Citadel @ ASU

This is the second important match-up to determine conference position. Though PC eventually lost big, they showed some additional cracks in ASU's armor. Meanwhile, Citadel came off of a good win over WCU at home. However, this game is at the Rock...and that may make all the difference.

GSU @ Chat

GSU comes out of a heartbreaking OT loss to Wofford to start conference play 0-2 and Chat comes out of a beating from Furman. GSU is the better team, but has traditionally struggled at Chat. If the GSU defense can play the way they did in the second half, they will have an advantage.

Millwoch
September 28th, 2008, 02:30 PM
FU 35 Elon 24
GSU 32 Chatty 17
WCU 24 Samford 21
El Cid 32 Appy 31(going with my heart here)

Eaglegus2
September 28th, 2008, 03:14 PM
Samford @ WCU

Samford proved to themselves last week that they can play with the 'best' of the SoCon. WCU struggled against the Citadel. The fact that Samford's game was at Elon is even more indicative of their abilities. If they aren't lagging from traveling to NC two straight weeks, it could be a long day for the Cats.

Furman @ Elon

This is the first important match-up to determine the conference champion. Elon has struggled the last two weeks against what many considered to be 'lower' conference teams. Furman has beaten highly ranked Delaware and then beat down Chat. The key to this game is Furman's defense. If they show up to play, it could be an interesting day for the Pheonix.

Citadel @ ASU

This is the second important match-up to determine conference position. Though PC eventually lost big, they showed some additional cracks in ASU's armor. Meanwhile, Citadel came off of a good win over WCU at home. However, this game is at the Rock...and that may make all the difference.

GSU @ Chat

GSU comes out of a heartbreaking OT loss to Wofford to start conference play 0-2 and Chat comes out of a beating from Furman. GSU is the better team, but has traditionally struggled at Chat. If the GSU defense can play the way they did in the second half, they will have an advantage.

I appreciate the confidence in beating the Mocs. But, it will be a close game. The Eagles only know close games. Win or lose!!!

ERASU2113
September 28th, 2008, 03:54 PM
Samford 28
WCU 31 (give me a smidge more proof Samford;) )

Furman 31
Elon 20

The Citadel 42
App 41 (DYNASTY OVER)

GSU 38
Chatty 10

All good things must come to an end xpeacex We'll make the playoffs but the march for #4 will not happen. So the dynasty will be over.

As for 10/18 and 10/31 revenge has to made :D. Especially when those Terriers come to town. That's the game everyone has been talking about since the schedule was released. xthumbsupx xthumbsupx

As for my picks....

Samford 21
WCU 31

Furman 38
Elon 35

The Citadel 28
ASU: 41

GSU 35
Chatty 17

james_lawfirm
September 28th, 2008, 04:07 PM
I was thinking the same thing. I looked at the halftime score of PC and was wondering what the heck was going on......

El Cid's very tough.....not a game you play with starters injured.

They played like cr$p, that's what. However, the game is 2 halves. 31 - 0 in the 2nd half is not bad. The PC QB was pretty good. Now, if App puts two good halves together against the Citadel, no worries. If not, then worries. There is great talent on this App team. The catch is that they are real young. How fast do/can they learn to play like a team? Don't know. Ask me after the Citadel game. Hoping the injury bug takes a vacation for the next while.

CID1990
September 28th, 2008, 04:57 PM
Not going to call scores here.

Samford - WCU... If the WCU that showed up this past weekend shows up next week, look for Samford's first SoCon win. WCU has a lot of talent, and they are more than capable of winning this one. It all comes down to whether they can bounce back or not.

Furman - Elon I just really can't call this one, but I think the Samford game might have been a wake up call for Elon. It will be close.

ASU - The Citadel- We're not there, yet. I will be tickled to be proven wrong.

GSU - UTC - I think GSU will pull it out, but it is going to be much closer than people think. Maybe a 7 point spread at the end.

furman94
September 28th, 2008, 05:17 PM
Samford - WCU... Hmmm... if Western comes to play with a will to win, I think they have the advantage, but, if they come in on a down note, Samford could prove to be the favorite in this game. Prove me wrong Kitties!

Furman - Elon- Furman plays with a heart that I have not seen from the program since, well, 1988. They seem to always be in the right mindset to win every game that they want to. They will win this one, in a close battle, coming in on a hot streak winning 3 in a row against some quality opponents. Elon, who is coming off of what could have been an aweful loss, wont be able to contain our running game, but will battle in what should be a great game.

ASU - The Citadel- The Citadel comes close to pulling a scare in Boone, but falls short in OT at The Rock.

GSU - UTC - UTC showed that they can play if they choose to show up. They have some athletes, and if GSU chooses to overlook them in what could be a trap for them, they could possibly lose a close one in 'nooga

PaladinFan
September 28th, 2008, 05:45 PM
WCU
App
Furman
GSU

ElonFirefighter
September 28th, 2008, 06:06 PM
@games this week that could really define the race for the crown

Samford 35
WCU 21
Samford will come of the close game with elon hot and the desire to prove they belong in this conference.

Furman 28
Elon 35
This game is going to be close but could slip into a blowout by furman if the phoenix arnt careful. I think Elon makes the corrections after last week and reignight the fire

The Citadel 28
ASU: 41
Another hard one app slip agains a team they should of crushed. This could be the end.

GSU
Chatty (W)
GSU is rounding the pot. The did cap on woffords mistakes and almost caught up but no go for another game

ericsaid
September 28th, 2008, 06:23 PM
Before anyone picks against App because of AE's injury. Deandra Pressley did have 2 rushing touchdowns and a long pass of 58 yards in what limited time he played.

Still a very real possibilty of not only losing but losing big to the Citadel. App hasn't figured out how to play 60 minutes yet.

Eaglesrus
September 28th, 2008, 06:41 PM
Samford - WCU... Hmmm... if Western comes to play with a will to win, I think they have the advantage, but, if they come in on a down note, Samford could prove to be the favorite in this game. Prove me wrong Kitties!

Furman - Elon- Furman plays with a heart that I have not seen from the program since, well, 1988. They seem to always be in the right mindset to win every game that they want to. They will win this one, in a close battle, coming in on a hot streak winning 3 in a row against some quality opponents. Elon, who is coming off of what could have been an aweful loss, wont be able to contain our running game, but will battle in what should be a great game.

ASU - The Citadel- The Citadel comes close to pulling a scare in Boone, but falls short in OT at The Rock.

GSU - UTC - UTC showed that they can play if they choose to show up. They have some athletes, and if GSU chooses to overlook them in what could be a trap for them, they could possibly lose a close one in the 'boro!

We're playing in Chattanooga. Not saying we'll win, but after losing 2 very close conference games and the last 2 to UTC I really don't think we'll be overlooking them.

jonmac
September 28th, 2008, 06:58 PM
This will be my first time joining in this prediction thread. Here goes...

Furman 37
Elon 28

The Citadel 24
App State 41

Ga Southern 17
UTC 10

Samford 24
WCU 21

furman94
September 28th, 2008, 07:30 PM
We're playing in Chattanooga. Not saying we'll win, but after losing 2 very close conference games and the last 2 to UTC I really don't think we'll be overlooking them.

Oh... whoops! Well in that case, you ought to still have an advantage :D

Jiggs
September 28th, 2008, 07:42 PM
Samford @ WCU

I think Samford flew to the Elon game. The trip to Cullowhee will be by bus, I believe. Maybe that will keep them somewhat rested.

jhbeagle
September 28th, 2008, 07:58 PM
Furman 35
Elon 32

The Citadel 32
App State 28

Ga Southern 32 (barring turnovers, coaching decisions and if our Oline can block)
UTC 28

Samford 21
WCU 14

nick9c
September 28th, 2008, 08:25 PM
Furman 35 Elon 27
ASU 27 Citadel 24
UTC 31 GA Southern 28
Samford 24 WCU 17

furpal87
September 28th, 2008, 08:59 PM
Well, now that I've seen enough and have a little time to digest info, I'll pick.

Samford at WCU- Samford surprised me Saturday. Western's been a little strange up and down. Samford may not be ready for the Cats yet. 23-22 WCU

GSU at UTC: I just can't pick UTC over GSU even thought I've seen it happen a lot. GSU has had a tough schedule, but this one's on the road. Close 34-28 ot win for GSU.

Cit at App State: The early prove it game for the Citadel against an injured but tough at home ASU team. Don't really like either team. ASU 27-20

Furman at Elon: I'll be there Saturday since it's only about an hour from home. My secret weapon will be there (my daughter who is 8-0 at Furman games), We were at last year's 52-49 shoot out. I think the defense remembers that and this offense seems to be playing well. Can't wait will be fun!! 34-27 Furman

FCS_pwns_FBS
September 28th, 2008, 10:11 PM
If GSU plays like they did this past Saturday and does not have a -2 turnover differential as they did against Wofford (a fumble in WC territory on the kickoff and an int returned for a TD) then GSU wins by 20. This game should not be close.

matfu
September 28th, 2008, 10:18 PM
For App, much will depend on the impact of last night's injuries and how fast the team can step up, revise, improvise to fill some of the rather large holes left by those injuries. We certainly saw some "learning curve" football last night.

Furman 42
Elon 21

The Citadel 35

Ga Southern 38
UTC 10

Samford 41
WCU 17

who got hurt?

ElonFirefighter
September 28th, 2008, 10:29 PM
Apparently AE went out with a high ankle sprain. dont know how long he will be out

ElonPride
September 29th, 2008, 07:51 AM
My secret weapon will be there (my daughter who is 8-0 at Furman games),

You just jinxed it xsmiley_wix

appfan2008
September 29th, 2008, 07:55 AM
ASU
WC
GSU
Elon

mountaineertider
September 29th, 2008, 07:56 AM
Apparently AE went out with a high ankle sprain. dont know how long he will be out

Two practices is what the early reports say.

PaladinFan
September 29th, 2008, 08:03 AM
Just looked up some stats, Furmans leads the SoCon in scoring and overall defense. Only giving up 298 yards a game.

Elon is the top passing offense at 294.8 ypg through the air, while Furman is the top passing defense allowing only 143.4 ypg. The Paladins have only allowed two thrown touchdowns this season and picked off 7 passes. Something will have to give in this game.

OLDMAIN80
September 29th, 2008, 08:10 AM
The Citadel
Furman
GSU
WCU

Eaglegus2
September 29th, 2008, 08:10 AM
I am going to try to pick this weeks' games.

Furman 38
Elon 28

The Citadel 27
App St 31

Ga Southern 38
UTC 17

Samford 21
WCU 27

Death Dealer
September 29th, 2008, 08:39 AM
Two practices is what the early reports say.

The problem with a high sprain is that it is a nagging sort of injury. It won't keep you off the field, but it takes away a step. Here's hoping AE can overcome it and it won't mess up his season. He's a good kid and I'd hate to see him miss out on too many games.

Seven Would Be Nice
September 29th, 2008, 09:06 AM
Furman
Elon

The Citadel
App St

Ga Southern
UTC

Samford
WCU

A couple of upsets this week continue to turn the SoCon upside down.

appfan2008
September 29th, 2008, 09:09 AM
The problem with a high sprain is that it is a nagging sort of injury. It won't keep you off the field, but it takes away a step. Here's hoping AE can overcome it and it won't mess up his season. He's a good kid and I'd hate to see him miss out on too many games.

thanks for the kind words and i will add... i hope it doesnt only not keep him out of games but also doesnt slow him down... when he is on he is so special

Black Saturday
September 29th, 2008, 10:05 AM
Samford

Gnats

Furman

ASU

straightshooter
September 29th, 2008, 10:16 AM
Biggest problem with high ankle sprains is how the affect a players cutting ability. They can still run straight ahead OK, but their lateral speed will be affected.

elon77
September 29th, 2008, 10:37 AM
Elon 31
Furman 28

The Citadel 24
App 34

Ga Southern 34
UTC 14

Samford 27
WCU 14

Woffy 2
Bye 0 a shutout for the poochies

citdog
September 29th, 2008, 10:38 AM
The Citadel 34
App State teachers college for vaginas, white rastas, and other mountain trash

Vermin

choo-choo

mountain kitties

appmaj
September 29th, 2008, 11:04 AM
Furman 34
Elon 28

The Citadel 24
App St 34

Ga Southern 38
UTC 3

Samford 21
WCU 24

drpnut
September 29th, 2008, 11:04 AM
Here is my take:

Appy is pretty banged up and ElCid is gaining confidence. If this was at Chucktown, Elcid hands down. But it is at Boone so Appy squeeks by: 31-28

Elon struggled at home against the Birmingham Bulldogs. Furman has confidence and the D is improving. If this was in G'vegas Furple would win by 14+. It is in Burlington, and I think Elon will be a stiff test.. Furple pulls it out 27-24.

Birmingham Bulldogs against the mountain kats. WCU looked bad at ELCid and the dogs looked real good at Elon. I'm going with Samford 21-14

Chatty and Ga South. Everyone knows Paulson is one of the toughest places to play and the Eaglets lost the last two at home and had to have OT to get by Northeastern and struggled against AP. Chatty has given the Eagles fits the last two years and this game is in 'Nooga, so I'm going with the home team. Chatty 30 Ga South 28.

For what it is worth I believe ths SoCon champ will have 2 league losses, count on it. Appy, Woffy, Furple, Elon and ElciD will fight it out until the end. Should be a great year.

Peace.

ElonPride
September 29th, 2008, 11:09 AM
Elon struggled at home against the Birmingham Bulldogs. Furman has confidence and the D is improving. If this was in G'vegas Furple would win by 14+. It is in Burlington, and I think Elon will be a stiff test.. Furple pulls it out 27-24.

Acutally, it's not in Burlington. Elon's not located in Burlington.

drpnut
September 29th, 2008, 11:11 AM
ElonPride,

Okay smarty pants. You are not in the Burlington city limits but you are in the greater Burlington area.

Seven Would Be Nice
September 29th, 2008, 11:23 AM
The Citadel 34

Sooo.... does that mean you think you are going to win or lose?

Appaholic
September 29th, 2008, 11:28 AM
I predict the Ctadel's playoff chances will be non-existent by the end of October, but there is still a good chance an opposing team's cheerleader kicks their a$$.....

citdog
September 29th, 2008, 11:54 AM
I PREDICT THAT AFTER THE GAME SOMEONE WILL STICK A MICROPHONE IN FRONT OF ARMANTI EDWARDS'S FACE AND HE WILL AGAIN PROVE THAT THE BUSHMAN FROM "THE GODS MUST BE CRAZY" IS EASIER TO UNDERSTAND THAN HE IS.

Death Dealer
September 29th, 2008, 12:15 PM
Furman @ Elon: a toss up. Homefield goes to Elon, Defense goes to Furman, Offense is pretty even.

GSU @ UTC: Odds are in GSU's favor. They have lost two close ones and have dropped this one to the Mocs twice. Plus, the Mocs looked like shyt in Greenville. So, I'll give the edge to GSU.

the Bellhops @ the Mountainqueers: Ah, the two teams I love to hate. Can I pick them both to lose? xrolleyesx ;) No? Oh well, then I have to give this one to the hillbillies, solely on the power of playing at KB. Injuries are going to play a major role for ASU, but that back-up QB looked good, and they really need to win, so I think they well find a way.

Samford @ WCU: Samford looked impressive last week. Western did not. The Catamounts continue to struggle through a rebuilding year.

DLS
September 29th, 2008, 12:22 PM
I PREDICT THAT AFTER THE GAME SOMEONE WILL STICK A MICROPHONE IN FRONT OF ARMANTI EDWARDS'S FACE AND HE WILL AGAIN PROVE THAT THE BUSHMAN FROM "THE GODS MUST BE CRAZY" IS EASIER TO UNDERSTAND THAN HE IS.

dont hate on the man cuz he's shy.

HickoryCat
September 29th, 2008, 01:11 PM
The Citadel 34

Vermin

choo-choo

mountain kitties

I knew there was a reason I liked you Citdog.xthumbsupx

FCS_pwns_FBS
September 29th, 2008, 06:55 PM
I think you meant THIS citdog

The Citadel 34

Vermin

Iggles from Pig's Ass

mountain kitties

xnonox

BeauFoster
September 29th, 2008, 08:48 PM
the Bellhops @ the Mountainqueers: Ah, the two teams I love to hate. Can I pick them both to lose? xrolleyesx ;) No? Oh well, then I have to give this one to the hillbillies, solely on the power of playing at KB. Injuries are going to play a major role for ASU, but that back-up QB looked good, and they really need to win, so I think they well find a way.

DD - A few years ago, when you Fellas played UNC (North Carolina, that is), a friend asked me who I would be pulling for. My answer - "I'm pulling for an earthquake to swallow Keenan Stadium." It didn't happen, but a man can dream, can't he...:p

The Cats
September 29th, 2008, 10:57 PM
Furman
Elon

The Citadel
App State

Ga Southern
UTC

Samford
WCU

WCU LawCat
September 30th, 2008, 05:54 AM
Furman beats Elon with 4th quarter defensive stand.

The Citadel beats App by capitalizing on App mistakes

UTC blows 1st quarter 17 point lead. GSU wins by 2 scores.

WCU gets back on track over Samford. Win by 11. Potential mid game QB change for WCU.

ASU
September 30th, 2008, 08:39 AM
Furman 37
Elon 38

The Citadel 17
App State 41

Ga Southern 17
UTC 14

Samford 28
WCU 21

I attended the ASU-vs-Citadel game last year.....Appalachian can win against them in so many ways, even with many injuries.
This may be WCU's 2nd best chance of winning a SoCon game this year....for all those Cat faithful...where is the talk about your new coach kicking butt "this year" like you were saying.
Elon has been up and down....figure up at home after Richmond game there disappointed fans so much.
GaSo.....Barney best have a good day, or you will be taking a long drive back to the swamp land.

WCU LawCat
September 30th, 2008, 09:44 AM
Furman 37
Elon 38

The Citadel 17
App State 41

Ga Southern 17
UTC 14

Samford 28
WCU 21

I attended the ASU-vs-Citadel game last year.....Appalachian can win against them in so many ways, even with many injuries.
This may be WCU's 2nd best chance of winning a SoCon game this year....for all those Cat faithful...where is the talk about your new coach kicking butt "this year" like you were saying.
Elon has been up and down....figure up at home after Richmond game there disappointed fans so much.
GaSo.....Barney best have a good day, or you will be taking a long drive back to the swamp land.

No WCU fans said we would be "kicking butt" this year. We said we would be better and we didn't feel that we would finish 8th. We are 2-3 which is one more win than all of last year. We have 7 more games to play. We have already done better and only played one (away) conferance game. Hope The Citadel wins by a bunch. The Citadel has a pretty solid team.

GaSouthern
September 30th, 2008, 09:59 AM
Expect for GSU to run up the score if given the chance. UTC has beat GSU the last two times and Hatcher needs to put an exclamation point on someone after starting 0-2 in SoCon play.

GSU over UTC, BIG.

introvertedGSUfan
September 30th, 2008, 10:00 AM
Expect for GSU to run up the score if given the chance. UTC has beat GSU the last two times and Hatcher needs to put an exclamation point on someone after starting 0-2 in SoCon play.

GSU over UTC, BIG.

Definitely, but that's assuming our offense and defense show up in the first quarter/half. :D

elcid96
September 30th, 2008, 10:02 AM
I could easily see Chatt winning another one here, especially seeing how poor GSU is playing this year.

Eaglesrus
September 30th, 2008, 10:13 AM
I could easily see Chatt winning another one here, especially seeing how poor GSU is playing this year.

Yeah, we've lost two games by a total of 3 points to two top 20 teams, we're terrible.

CID1990
September 30th, 2008, 10:24 AM
Acutally, it's not in Burlington. Elon's not located in Burlington.

That's like saying Blowing Rock isn't essentially Boone.

That reminds me of a joke....

Know what Jim Nabors and North Carolina have in common?

Blowing Rock.

PhoenixPhan06
September 30th, 2008, 10:44 AM
Samford (2-2) (0-1) @ WCU (2-3) (0-1): After a good showing last week, Samford has to work for it, but comes away with their first SoCon victory.

Samford 24 WCU 17

The Citadel (3-1) (1-0) @ ASU (2-2) (0-0): The Mountaineers wake up and show the 'Dogs what life is like at 6,000 feet, restore a little order in the SoCon standings on the way.

ASU 35 CIT 21

GSU (2-3) (0-2) @ Chatt (1-4) (0-1): In the "Battle of the Bottom" the young Eagles finally get over the hump.

GSU 31 Chatt 12

Game of the Week

Furman (4-1) (1-0) @ Elon (4-1) (2-0): Important, Big, Crucial, Validation, all can be said about this matchup at Rhodes Stadium. Expect a standing room only crowd and plenty of big plays. Elon will have trouble in the trenches with FU's mamouth O-Line, but the secondary will make enough plays to keep the Phoenix in the game. Strong performances from Riddle, Hudgins and Wilcox lead the Phoenix to another close SoCon win and extend the best start in school history since moving up to D-1.

Elon 27 Furman 21

94Terrier
September 30th, 2008, 11:09 AM
Furman 23
Elon 34

The Citadel 27
App State 24

Ga Southern 26 (only b/c they will go for 2 and the win again)
UTC 27

Samford 21
WCU 14

PaladinFan
September 30th, 2008, 12:02 PM
Elon has got to stop Furman's running game in this one. The Paladins spread the ball out to so many players on offense, that allowing them to go two dimensional will be tough on the defense.

Elon is a team that this new Furman defense is designed to stop. The Phoenix will have to distribute the ball and certainly need to get some sort of ground game working. I suspect the Paladin game plan is to limit Elon's ability to run and force Riddle to throw to someone else besides Hudgins.

ASU_MBA
September 30th, 2008, 01:07 PM
Furman 35
Elon 31

The Citadel 24
App State 35

Ga Southern 28
UTC 17

Samford 28
WCU 10

g-webb1994
October 3rd, 2008, 10:59 PM
FU 27 Elon 24

GSU 45 Chatty 17

Appy 38 Citadel 16

WCU 24 Samford 20

T-Dog
October 4th, 2008, 11:13 AM
WCU 21
Sammy 17

FU'ers 28
E-Loan 17

GaSo 38
UT-Nooga 10

Mountain Men 48
The Citadel Men 41

Ankle Biters 56
BYE 2

FUspirit
October 4th, 2008, 11:35 AM
Testing

AppChicago
October 4th, 2008, 12:52 PM
May as well get my picks in before all the games start...

(I've been working today, so I haven't seen any scores, fwiw.)

Western: 14
Samford: 17

Furman: 31
Elon: 21

GSU: 14
Chatty: 20

App: 34
El Cid: 21

And while App may not be the App we've come to know these last three years, I think the rumors of its demise have been greatly exaggerated. I don't see NC #4 on the horizon, but I do see a decent season and a playoff spot.

(Prove me right, boys....)