PDA

View Full Version : WIU dismisses leading tackler

poharry
November 2nd, 2005, 09:20 AM
Coach P got some cajones and kicked leading tackler Will Baily off the team. Baily was arrested for Aggravated Battery and Resisting Arrest. Baily was arrested at the Change of Pace (a bar) for jumping on the face/head of teammate and offensive lineman, Corey Rolling.

Baily was a senior who transferred from San Joaquin Delta College.

He had 75 tackles, 2 ff in 9 games.

Reed Rothchild
November 2nd, 2005, 09:48 AM
Good to see those WIU JUCO's shining brightly once again!!!

colgate13
November 2nd, 2005, 10:03 AM

Warning Sign #1

bodoyle
November 2nd, 2005, 11:01 AM
I'll pretend to be surprised

Russ B
November 2nd, 2005, 01:00 PM
lol, awesome.

ISUalum
November 2nd, 2005, 06:22 PM
so deos this mean Indiana State has a shot to beat WIU this weekend?

ISUalum
November 2nd, 2005, 06:23 PM
I mean "does" whoops

PantherMan
November 2nd, 2005, 10:13 PM
The way that Indiana State has stayed fairly competitive the last few weeks would say that the Trees have a shot. WIU did beat a good team last week though, so who knows. It'd be nice to see INSU get a W this season though...

skinny_uncle
November 2nd, 2005, 10:14 PM
so deos this mean Indiana State has a shot to beat WIU this weekend?
I think you might have to worry more about their QB LaFalce. If you don't knock him on his backside on a regular basis, he can burn you.

TheGateway
November 3rd, 2005, 09:03 AM
It would be nice to get a win this season. Baggat threw for 400 yards last week, hopefully he is still hot and our defense shows up.

MR. CHICKEN
November 3rd, 2005, 08:56 PM
Coach P got some cajones and kicked leading tackler Will Baily off the team. Baily was arrested for Aggravated Battery and Resisting Arrest. Baily was arrested at the Change of Pace (a bar) for jumping on the face/head of teammate and offensive lineman, Corey Rolling.

He had 75 tackles, 2 ff in 9 games.

NOR'EASTERS....LB..LIAM EZEKIEL..(SP?)...BLINDSIDED DUH KICKER IN DUH LOCKER-ROOM!.......UH KICKER!.............:o:o:o.............AWK!

ps.....MIGHTAH BEEN WORSE....COULDAH SUCKERED UH LADY TEAM ASSISTANT!