PDA

View Full Version : Some Delaware / Furman Footage

SunCoastBlueHen
September 25th, 2008, 02:31 PM
http://vimeo.com/keelerbluehenlive

The top video box is just a Keeler interview, but the proceeding video boxes show some of the highlights / lowlights of the game (depending on your point of view). :)

furman94
September 25th, 2008, 02:37 PM
No sounds on the highlights?

SunCoastBlueHen
September 25th, 2008, 02:40 PM

I think they came from game film. No TV broadcast means no commentary.

furman94
September 25th, 2008, 03:13 PM
Ohhh.. we just plug the game film with our radio coverage.

89Hen
September 25th, 2008, 03:50 PM
Yeah, that was a bummer. I actually thought they'd overdub Keeler's voice on the clips describing them, as they were apparently chosen by him.

PaladinFan
September 25th, 2008, 03:59 PM
There's a Furman guy who usually posts highlights from the game on youtube Not sure whats the holdup on those yet.

Uncle Buck
September 25th, 2008, 05:13 PM
Man, that one run up the middle, good god, that kid hung on for dear life to make that tacke...or your back just tripped over him.

furman94
September 25th, 2008, 05:15 PM
There's a Furman guy who usually posts highlights from the game on youtube Not sure whats the holdup on those yet.

yeah, he was supposed to have them all up by tuesday, I dont know what happened!

PaladinFan
September 25th, 2008, 06:08 PM
Man, that one run up the middle, good god, that kid hung on for dear life to make that tacke...or your back just tripped over him.

Smith is a good runner. Why the Hens didn't stick with him is beyond me. Furman slanted on a good deal of their defensive plays trying to cut back some of the size advantage of Delaware. Plays like that particular one the Hens called a perfect cut back play that happened exactly when FU called a slant. Result: Smith meet our safety.