PDA

View Full Version : Who Should be the Next Head Coach at UTC????

BLUEMOC20
September 24th, 2008, 01:51 PM
My question is very simple but extremely complex. Who should be the next head coach at UTC. We all know that Allison is out at the end of the year so where should Chattanooga go.

Who can return them to respectability? It is no secret that we have become a joke around the SOCON and the FCS. So who do we turn to correct this. This will be Hart's first big move as AD.

So who should we go with.

Some names I have heard:
Hudspeth
GVSU's head coach
Tony Ball
Sparks

But who do you'll think? Very simple question that Chattanooga has had a hard time with recently.

Thanks for your input.

catamount man
September 24th, 2008, 01:53 PM
Randy Sanders will be VERY interested in the UTC job. He has inquired before and even applied for the WCU job before Wagner was hired.

GO CATAMOUNTS!!!

mcveyrl
September 24th, 2008, 01:54 PM
My guess is one Phillip Fulmer...

Lord knows he's about to get the axe.

catamount man
September 24th, 2008, 01:56 PM
My guess is one Phillip Fulmer...

Lord knows he's about to get the axe.

Doubt that. He may let some assts. go but big boy will be on UT's sidelines come 2009.

mcveyrl
September 24th, 2008, 01:58 PM
Doubt that. He may let some assts. go but big boy will be on UT's sidelines come 2009.

That was mainly tongue in cheek, but everybody in this neck of the woods is calling for his head.

UT will probably not make a bowl this year and I wouldn't be surprised if he "stepped down" after this year.

T-Dog
September 24th, 2008, 02:32 PM
I heard Kent Briggs is looking for work. xwhistlex

Also, Brian VanGorder could be looking to return to the college game. xsmiley_wix

appfan2008
September 24th, 2008, 02:32 PM

Even if he is not on the sidelines in 09 (I think he will be) Then he sure as hell wont be at UTC!!!

mcveyrl
September 24th, 2008, 02:38 PM
You have to at least ask Nick Saban and Bobby Petrino...