PDA

View Full Version : Pete's Power Poll 2008 Week-4 Top-25

Syntax Error
September 22nd, 2008, 04:20 PM
It isn't out yet but if everyone else's is going to be posted here might as well go all out.

Real FCS Polls: http://www.championshipsubdivisionnews.com/index.php?blog=5&title=2008-fcs-polls&more=1&c=1&tb=1&pb=1

danefan
September 22nd, 2008, 04:43 PM
Remember SE, because you consider these "real" doesn't mean everyone else's is fake. Some may suck, and may be even more inaccurate then the ones you post, but they are still real, aren't they?xpeacex

OL FU
September 22nd, 2008, 04:46 PM
Remember SE, because you consider these "real" doesn't mean everyone else's is fake. Some may suck, and may be even more inaccurate then the ones you post, but they are still real, aren't they?xpeacex

xeyebrowx xeyebrowx Still no Al.....xwhistlex xwhistlex xwhistlex

nevermindxlolx

danefan
September 22nd, 2008, 04:47 PM
xeyebrowx xeyebrowx Still no Al.....xwhistlex xwhistlex xwhistlex

nevermindxlolx

xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx

Pete doesn't rank NEC teams anyway......

OL FU
September 22nd, 2008, 04:53 PM
xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx

Pete doesn't rank NEC teams anyway......

xeekx Well that pisses me offxmadx

danefan
September 22nd, 2008, 04:53 PM
xeekx Well that pisses me offxmadx

finally you get it.xsmiley_wix

Syntax Error
September 22nd, 2008, 04:57 PM
Remember SE, because you consider these "real" doesn't mean everyone else's is fake. Some may suck, and may be even more inaccurate then the ones you post, but they are still real, aren't they?xpeacexI have my opinion whether you like it or not. IMO even the coaches poll is fake (or at least misleading) because the coaches don't do all the voting. The only two that really matter are the AGS and TSN polls. xnodx

danefan
September 22nd, 2008, 05:04 PM
The only two that really matter are the AGS and TSN polls. xnodx

Except for the NEC and Big South. Then the SID poll matters too.xwhistlex

Syntax Error
September 22nd, 2008, 06:16 PM
Except for the NEC and Big South. Then the SID poll matters too.xwhistlexFor the NEC and Big South, the TSN and Coaches polls plus the modified GPI matters.

bobbythekidd
September 22nd, 2008, 06:23 PM
For the NEC and Big South, the TSN and Coaches polls plus the modified GPI matters.
What's the difference between the GPI and the modified GPI?xconfusedx

danefan
September 22nd, 2008, 06:24 PM
What's the difference between the GPI and the modified GPI?xconfusedx

I'm pretty sure the Modified GPI does not include Sagarin's ratings.

Syntax Error
September 22nd, 2008, 06:31 PM
I'm pretty sure the Modified GPI does not include Sagarin's ratings.any ratings that do not account for all the teams that the FCS plays, and the AGS Poll is not included

danefan
September 22nd, 2008, 06:32 PM
or the AGS Poll

Is that a new development?

UNHWildCats
September 22nd, 2008, 06:39 PM
the most accurate poll doesnt count? WTF

Syntax Error
September 22nd, 2008, 06:43 PM
Is that a new development?IMO the CCA and AFCA has an agenda to have the AGS poll discredited (they derisively call it a "mere fan poll") to make their Coaches poll look good. They pretty much ordered leagues to use the coaches poll (who in turn ordered their members, who in turn to their media... etc.). The NCAA falls in line and won't use the AGS Poll.

AFAIK, CSN is the only large media outlet that regularly mentions the AGS Poll (and uses it in the GPI).

Whatever, we know which is first and best every year. And we know which one had a team with a number one vote after the championship game last year that not only didn't make the playoffs but didn't win their own league. xnodx

Cocky
September 22nd, 2008, 07:05 PM
any ratings that do not account for all the teams that the FCS plays, and the AGS Poll is not included

Making the GPI or modified GPI irrelevant.