PDA

View Full Version : Couple of FCS sightings at FBS games

ASU88
September 21st, 2008, 09:33 AM
Was flipping around the TV yesterday during the early games and caught a couple of prominent shots of fans in the crowds wearing FCS gear.

In Pittsburgh during the Pitt-Iowa game, a shot of the crowd including a middle-aged guy wearing a big blue sweatshirt from The Citadel.

In Raleigh during the East Carolina-NC State game, a crowd shot included a guy (student age) in the State section wearing an ASU sweatshirt.

Anyone else catch these?

BeauFoster
September 21st, 2008, 10:43 AM
Was flipping around the TV yesterday during the early games and caught a couple of prominent shots of fans in the crowds wearing FCS gear.

In Pittsburgh during the Pitt-Iowa game, a shot of the crowd including a middle-aged guy wearing a big blue sweatshirt from The Citadel.

In Raleigh during the East Carolina-NC State game, a crowd shot included a guy (student age) in the State section wearing an ASU sweatshirt.

Anyone else catch these?

I saw the ASU guy in the NCSU student section. He even had on an App hat.

GrizFanStuckInUtah
September 21st, 2008, 11:04 AM
I wear my Griz gear to all the games I make it to in Utah :)

phoenixphanatic21
September 21st, 2008, 11:09 AM
I know at the USC-NC State game on opening night, there was a guy in an App shirt.

He would then be kicked out in the third quarter for getting into a huge fight with a few students.

furman94
September 21st, 2008, 12:14 PM
I saw a sign on Gameday at Auburn that read GO PC BLUE HOSE!!

introvertedGSUfan
September 21st, 2008, 12:24 PM
Nice! If I decide to go to the Georgia Tech @ Clemson game then I think I'll wear my GSU t-shirt.

MSUBear42
September 21st, 2008, 01:37 PM
This thread reminds me I saw a UNI shirt at our game against Oklahoma State last week.

Appstate29
September 21st, 2008, 02:03 PM
I know at the USC-NC State game on opening night, there was a guy in an App shirt.

He would then be kicked out in the third quarter for getting into a huge fight with a few students.

let me guess, he got kicked out because security thought that he would take out the entire state student section, he then preceded to have sexual intercourse with 50 state co-eds, and ate all the food in the stadium. Yeah I would have kicked him out too.

phoenixphanatic21
September 21st, 2008, 10:19 PM
let me guess, he got kicked out because security thought that he would take out the entire state student section, he then preceded to have sexual intercourse with 50 state co-eds, and ate all the food in the stadium. Yeah I would have kicked him out too.

Your guess is as good as mine. I assumed it was because he got into some argument over whether the FCS is really a 'legit' conference (the same argument I got into that night) and instead of talking it out, the App boy and the USC students decided some drunken fights would be a better way. But your theory sounds good as well. xlolx