PDA

View Full Version : Help!!

Purple For Life
September 20th, 2008, 02:20 PM
I'm supposed to meet Cap'n at the game today, but the goofball didn't give me a way TO meet up with him.

Does anyone know what I should look for to find him, or would anyone be willing to PM me a cell phone number or something? (I promise I won't prank call him, I swear...)

UNHWildCats
September 20th, 2008, 02:41 PM
look for someone wearing a UNI jersey whos on the big side, ask if he's Cap'n Cat if he's not he will likely point you towards him... Everyone knows the Cat.

rcny46
September 20th, 2008, 03:44 PM
I'm supposed to meet Cap'n at the game today, but the goofball didn't give me a way TO meet up with him.

Does anyone know what I should look for to find him, or would anyone be willing to PM me a cell phone number or something? (I promise I won't prank call him, I swear...)

The Cap'n gave me his cell# when UNI played at UNH in`05.I don't know if it's still active,but I'll PM it to you and you can try it.

BeauFoster
September 20th, 2008, 03:46 PM
Look for the guy with his left hand down his pants and his right hand fondling a co-ed. If that isn't the Cap'n, he'll likely know him...

MarkCCU
September 20th, 2008, 04:28 PM

Look for the large man with "Cap'n Cat" on the back of a UNI Jersey. Ball Cap, sunglassess and a gaggle of co-eds following him.

Mountain Panther
September 20th, 2008, 04:43 PM
When the Cap'n is ready to reveal himself to you, it will happen.

Actually, look for the big guy in the #74 throwback UNI jersey, jeans shorts, UNI hat.

Purple For Life
September 20th, 2008, 07:38 PM
Well, LOOKING didn't yield anything...but I called his cell and left a message. Hope he gets it in time! I'd be really sad if I didn't meet up with him. :(

Purple For Life
September 20th, 2008, 08:21 PM
DAMN. I've been jilted.