PDA

View Full Version : Calling out Appaholic, GRIZ, and AGers

mtgrizfan4life
September 19th, 2008, 10:45 PM
Maybe I am wrong, but isn't this the weekend when many AGers and Appaholic are meeting (partying in Missoula)? Not sure of Appaholic but know many AGers are in Missoula. Damnit, you all are partying too much! We want party updates too. Are you all too drunk to post! How little have the out of towners spent on drinks? Tell us about the experience when you all get a chance. I look forward to stories and pics from the game and off the field. I wish you all the best time, safe trip, and best experience possible. I hope Missoula and GRIZNATION does not disappoint you all.

GO GRIZ!!!!!!!

Grizzaholic
September 20th, 2008, 09:54 AM
Ok, just a quick update. I am sure someone else that is better at putting stuff down on paper will post later, well probably not later tonight but tomorrow morning after the drunken madness that is Homecoming.

To answer your question I did pick up Appaholic last night, he did in fact make it all the way to Missoula.

Everybody went out to pizza yesterday then most everybody headed off to Reds. Grizo and AZGrizfan didn't make it down town but most everybody else did. Appaholic, Ursus, Tod, OB55, Dbackjon, Cleets, SeattleGriz, Titleist, Chris, and some others that I cannot remember. Large quantities of beer were consumed, as well as some gin and tonics and vodka tonics. It seems to me that the vodka tonics were a double vodka tonic with and extra shot of vodka. Gotta head out to the game for some pre tailgating at Reds here in 30 minutes.

Everybody good luck with your respecting games with weekend, except UC Davis, and keep the injuries to 0.