PDA

View Full Version : CSN The CAA Today: Week Three Results – Finally, a few answers!

BDKJMU
September 19th, 2008, 02:51 PM
Dowd picks JMU:
http://www.championshipsubdivisionnews.com/index.php?blog=5&title=csn-the-caa-today-week-three-results-fin&more=1&c=1&tb=1&pb=1

IndianaAppMan
September 19th, 2008, 02:53 PM
Dowd picks JMU:
http://www.championshipsubdivisionnews.com/index.php?blog=5&title=csn-the-caa-today-week-three-results-fin&more=1&c=1&tb=1&pb=1

good gracious that's a long article!

appfan2008
September 19th, 2008, 03:02 PM
wow good stuff... i dont know if we should even play though bc it seems everyone is picking us to lose!... gosh being number one you wouldnt think that would be the case...

Lehigh Football Nation
September 19th, 2008, 03:21 PM
I envy the JMU fans. I mean how about this for back-to-back games at home. First, UMass the 1998 national champions, the 2006 runner-up to App State and last year’s CAA champions. Then to follow that with the No. 1 team in the nation and the current defending three-time national champions in a grudge match game. How many times does a team get to beat the No. 3 team in the country and then the No. 1 team in consecutive weeks? I mean it just doesn’t get any better than this, or does it?

xthumbsupx

BDKJMU
September 19th, 2008, 04:01 PM
wow good stuff... i dont know if we should even play though bc it seems everyone is picking us to lose!... gosh being number one you wouldnt think that would be the case...

I've only seen 2 pick JMU, Burton and Dowd. TSN (be it Coulson or an intern) picked ASU. I'm sure there are other sites/publications/sports writers that have picked ASU.

OxSoxUNH05
September 19th, 2008, 07:29 PM

It kinda comes with the turf. Being #1 and all, ASU has a big target and everyone will hopefully throw their best at you

Tribe4SF
September 19th, 2008, 08:55 PM
Bruce Dowd is the best! I don't always agree with his take, but we CAA fans are fortunate to have him covering our beat. Rational, and researched.xthumbsupx xthumbsupx xthumbsupx xthumbsupx