PDA

View Full Version : Donate a month to AGS..Montana Fans

Wolfman
September 15th, 2008, 07:27 PM
I would like to organize Griz fans to donate a month of costs to keep this board running. I understand that the fee is $215 for one month. I will personally donate the amount of $100. Let's step up and help the boardmons pay this bills. Any donaters out there?

To the boardmon: Please give me a mailing address to send a check for $100. I do not use PayPal, but will be happy to send a check.

mtgrizfan4life
September 15th, 2008, 08:43 PM
I would consider it, but if I were to donate to any FCS board it would be EGRIZ.com or Bigskyfans.com. The only difference is the fans here are from all over the USA. I prefer to keep donations closer to home.

Wolfman
September 15th, 2008, 11:26 PM
I would consider it, but if I were to donate to any FCS board it would be EGRIZ.com or Bigskyfans.com. The only difference is the fans here are from all over the USA. I prefer to keep donations closer to home.

No problemo. I think Chris needs the money more, since egriz.com has lost so many posters.

I am underwhelmed by the response from Griz fans, but not surprised.

mtgrizfan4life
September 15th, 2008, 11:50 PM
As to who has left or not, I do not care. For the most part he does a good job keeping things respectful. I enjoy it much more now. He got rid of a few posters that crossed the line a few too many times. I for one appreciate the efforts of those at EGRIZ, here, and any FCS board/site. Thanks AGS for doing what you do too.

Grizalltheway
September 15th, 2008, 11:52 PM
No problemo. I think Chris needs the money more, since egriz.com has lost so many posters.

Montana already sponsored a month here, I believe it was July 2007.

And I'm not surprised that you continue to think having deep pockets makes one a better fan.

Wolfman
September 15th, 2008, 11:57 PM
Montana already sponsored a month here, I believe it was July 2007.

And I'm not surprised that you continue to think having deep pockets makes one a better fan.

making excuses for not contributing, eh. Your weak effort has been acknowledged.

Wolfman
September 16th, 2008, 12:00 AM
As to who has left or not, I do not care. For the most part he does a good job keeping things respectful. I enjoy it much more now. He got rid of a few posters that crossed the line a few too many times. I for one appreciate the efforts of those at EGRIZ, here, and any FCS board/site. Thanks AGS for doing what you do too.

I disagree totally. He is selective about banning. He allows a few posters like GB1 and Green26 (Player Rep) to dominate the board and name-call without retribution. There is a double standard on that board, and it it obvious to most. Too bad you don't get it.

Grizalltheway
September 16th, 2008, 12:04 AM
making excuses for not contributing, eh. Your weak effort has been acknowledged.

No, you were insinuating that Griz fans are cheapskates, and I provided evidence to the contrary. xthumbsupx

Wolfman
September 16th, 2008, 12:06 AM
No, you were insinuating that Griz fans are cheapskates, and I provided evidence to the contrary. xthumbsupx

No, I am insinuating that YOU are a cheapskate xeyebrowx

Grizalltheway
September 16th, 2008, 12:19 AM

No, I am insinuating that YOU are a cheapskate xeyebrowx

Really? Seems like this statement was directed at Griz fans in general, not just me.

Tod
September 16th, 2008, 05:46 AM
I have already donated $40.16 (it was a political thing, but $20.08 didn't seem like enough so I doubled it) for a future Griz month. I haven't been able to get enough other donors, though.

Wolfman
September 17th, 2008, 09:42 AM
Really? Seems like this statement was directed at Griz fans in general, not just me.

Griz fans talk a good game, pounding their chests about how large the fan base is, about hoe every other program has "Griz envy", etc. Yet, they do not step up to the plate and donate like the "small fan bases" of other schools. Wofford, Harvard, and several others have contributed two months of AGS fees. Yet, Montana, with its huge fan base, can only contribute one month? I think you get my point.

I guess I will have carry the weight for all of the "good fans", even though I am a "bad fan".

By the way. I never contributed a dime to egriz.com because of the selective censorship and banning of posters exhibited by Chris. I will never support the restraining of freedom-of-speech. And, I will never support his allowing a couple of posters exclusive privileges to break the same rules in which he bans others from his board. Double standards do not fly with me. xnonox

ursus arctos horribilis
September 17th, 2008, 10:00 AM
Griz fans talk a good game, pounding their chests about how large the fan base is, about hoe every other program has "Griz envy", etc. Yet, they do not step up to the plate and donate like the "small fan bases" of other schools. Wofford, Harvard, and several others have contributed two months of AGS fees. Yet, Montana, with its huge fan base, can only contribute one month? I think you get my point.

I guess I will have carry the weight for all of the "good fans", even though I am a "bad fan".

By the way. I never contributed a dime to egriz.com because of the selective censorship and banning of posters exhibited by Chris. I will never support the restraining of freedom-of-speech. And, I will never support his allowing a couple of posters exclusive privileges to break the same rules in which he bans others from his board. Double standards do not fly with me. xnonox

It's very strange but I could swear that I've heard this before somewhere. Before you get your feelings hurt Wolfman, that's not directed at you but may be an indicator to you of why you're not seeing an outpouring at this time. Sometimes people vote with their dollars.