PDA

View Full Version : UMass-UNH images are up

Umass74
October 30th, 2005, 08:00 AM
I have 17 images from the UMass-UNH shootout on my UMass football blog.

Click on the image to enlarge. The images show much better that way. :)

Click UMass football blog (http://www.umass74.blogspot.com/)

LacesOut
October 31st, 2005, 08:52 AM
Nice. Thanks.

The seats seem to be pretty close to the field in that stadium.

Hey, didn't UMass used to have the endzones painted maroon??

dwtime
October 31st, 2005, 11:12 AM
Here is a great pic of David Ball making the catch that turned into the first TD. That boy has great hands!

dwtime
October 31st, 2005, 11:29 AM
Here is another with the UNH D looking to put some hurt on R.J. Cobbs of UMass.

LacesOut
October 31st, 2005, 11:51 AM
Here is another with the UNH D looking to put some hurt on R.J. Cobbs of UMass.

Did he fumble on this play??

umassfan
October 31st, 2005, 01:10 PM
Nope... We had no fumbles on the day. And I think it was RJ looking to put a hurtin on a UNH player not the other way around.

saint0917
October 31st, 2005, 01:11 PM

Nope, there were no turnovers in this game. No fumbles lost, no INTs

LacesOut
Nope... We had no fumbles on the day. And I think it was RJ looking to put a hurtin on a UNH player not the other way around.

I ask because it looks like the defender is getting ready to rip the ball out of the RB's hand.

You coming to Newark next Saturday?

LacesOut
Nope, there were no turnovers in this game. No fumbles lost, no INTs

So I heard. lol

umassfan
October 31st, 2005, 01:12 PM
I ask because it looks like the defender is getting ready to rip the ball out of the RB's hand.

You coming to Newark next Saturday?
No man im stuck in vegas... otherwise id be there.

LacesOut
October 31st, 2005, 01:14 PM
No man im stuck in vegas... otherwise id be there.

Ahhh, my bad, I didn't even look at your location.

Umass74
October 31st, 2005, 01:59 PM
The bride put her foot down and said whereas I had already gone to Richmond, Colgate and Maine, there was no way I was going to Delaware.

I can go to Army though :) :) :) :)

Four of the six away games is pretty good.

Who on AGS has been to more away games for their team this year (Ralph excluded)???

LacesOut
October 31st, 2005, 02:25 PM
The bride put her foot down and said whereas I had already gone to Richmond, Colgate and Maine, there was no way I was going to Delaware.

Who on AGS has been to more away games for their team this year (Ralph excluded)???

Funny, I don't remember asking you if you were coming to Newark.

lol..j/k 74

89Hen
October 31st, 2005, 02:29 PM
Funny, I don't remember asking you if you were coming to Newark.

lol..j/k 74
Who says Delaware fans aren't a warm bunch? :p

Umass74
October 31st, 2005, 02:36 PM
[QUOTE]Funny, I don't remember asking you if you were coming to Newark.

lol..j/k 74[/QUOTE

:lmao:

WhereDoITypeMyUsername?
October 31st, 2005, 05:56 PM
I like the white helmets on the all-red outfits. It's pretty stark and cool. Those are good pics.

Maroon&White
October 31st, 2005, 06:08 PM

Is 5 of 6 better?

Umass74
October 31st, 2005, 06:45 PM
I like the white helmets on the all-red outfits. It's pretty stark and cool. Those are good pics.

UMass changed uni's this year. I like the road all-whites. I warmed up to the new all-white helmet.

Still not sure about the home all-Maroon...

Thanks for the kind words about the pics. It was a change not having to try to shield the camera from the downpour with one hand and take the picture with the other :o

LacesOut
November 1st, 2005, 07:35 AM
Don't like the maroon pants of UMass. Don't like colored pants at all. White white white pants.

saint0917
November 1st, 2005, 07:46 AM

I know how you feel 74, I wear the pants in my house too, until I get home. ;) :(

Umass74
November 1st, 2005, 07:48 AM
Don't like the maroon pants of UMass. Don't like colored pants at all. White white white pants.

Kinda agree with Laces. UMass' home uni's were Maroon jerseys and White pants for years...

Guess I'm getting old. :o

LacesOut
November 1st, 2005, 08:56 AM
So what's UMass wearing this Saturday?? All white?? Or do they sometimes rock the white jerseys and maroon pants on the road??

I have a feeling UD will be wearing blue jerseys and hideous looking yellow pants. LOL

Umass74
November 1st, 2005, 12:43 PM
The current UMass road uni's are all-white with the white helmet.

During the Whipple era, UMass road uni's were a white jersey with the maroon pants (sorta like the old Nebraska look).

I have images of the UMass-Maine game with the away uni's on my blog at UMass-Maine pics (http://umass74.blogspot.com/2005_10_23_umass74_archive.html) (scroll down)

Before 1998 that our road uni's were white pants and white jerseys.

LacesOut
November 1st, 2005, 03:15 PM
The current UMass road uni's are all-white with the white helmet.

During the Whipple era, UMass road uni's were a white jersey with the maroon pants (sorta like the old Nebraska look).

I have images of the UMass-Maine game with the away uni's on my blog at UMass-Maine pics (http://umass74.blogspot.com/2005_10_23_umass74_archive.html) (scroll down)

Before 1998 that our road uni's were white pants and white jerseys.

Sweet, I like the all white look.

I remember you guys wearing those uni's in the NC game against GSU, who wore all blue. I can't ever remember seeing GSU in all blue before.

WhereDoITypeMyUsername?
November 1st, 2005, 03:20 PM
I dunno why, but white pants have been played out for me since the 80's. Now they just scream "shady but connected 'Family Man' (if you know what I mean) nightclub owner in Hawaii."
http://www.nndb.com/people/741/000050591/NUOVA.jpg

I'm a Montana grad but live right next to Eastern Washington, and I'd gotten used to their red-on-red-on-red and thought it looked pretty cool. Dark-dark uni's just look badass. But I really dig the contrast of UMass' white helmets on the all maroon.