View Full Version : CAA week 3 predictions

Nebuta
September 14th, 2008, 03:40 PM
oops. can someone delete this thread

JmuSkinsfan
September 14th, 2008, 03:49 PM
UNH: 42
Albany: 20
UNH has been looking pretty solid so far this season...but needs to check that defense. I know URI has a new offensive scheme going and maybe they are a lot better than some think, but that was a bad performance yesterday.

URI: 38
Hofstra: 24

URI might be better than I thought. Let's see if they can get a win against the CAA this week.

UD: 31
Furman: 27

Give the edge to Delaware in this one. They have looked pretty solid so far, but it will be interesting to see how they perform against actual FCS competition.

Syracuse: 31
Northeastern: 20

Syracuse is awful...but I can't see Northeastern going in and winning this one.

Richmond: 24
Maine: 21

Closer than expected. I kinda like Maine this year, and I'm worried about JMU playing at Maine in a couple weeks.

Villanova: 45
Penn: 27

Villanova can be explosive and I think they will handily take down an Ivy League school.

Texas Tech over UMass - This could get ugly. UMass probably won't come out and try for this one...just trying to get out injury free.

W&M: 38
NSU: 14

W&M beating VMI really doesn't say much about them. Did they not beat them handily last year too? Either way, this game is W&M to lose.

Towson: 28
Coastal: 20

Close game that Towson eeks out. I just don't think Towson is any good. Schaeffer carries them in this one.

JMU: 45
ASU: 35

I really don't want to make predictions in big games like this, but I think JMU will control the game enough to hold off ASU. I agree that this game will be in control mid-way through the 4th, but ASU will score late to make it a little closer...