PDA

View Full Version : GRIZ/Davis is on TV beyond Montana

mtgrizfan4life
September 13th, 2008, 11:57 PM
It will be on Comcast Sports West next saturday. Channel 698 DTV. Dish and Cable subscribers post channes here. YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!

I hope Davis is not as good as PSU makes them look. I hope PSU is this pathetic on defense.

mvemjsunpx
September 14th, 2008, 12:00 AM
I think they are that pathetic on defense.

mtgrizfan4life
September 14th, 2008, 12:12 AM
How did Glanville ever get a HC job in the NFL?

Grizaholic17
September 14th, 2008, 12:15 AM
I'm not too worried about Davis. We seem to handle well at home xrolleyesx xrolleyesx

veinup
September 14th, 2008, 12:17 AM
Homecoming already? Can't wait for this game. I'm .. relatively sure that Montana will be okay.

mvemjsunpx
September 14th, 2008, 12:33 AM
Homecoming already? Can't wait for this game. I'm .. relatively sure that Montana will be okay.

I'm not sure why they thought 9/20 would be a good homecoming date. It's way too early & the Griz are playing a DII opponent on 9/27.

veinup
September 14th, 2008, 12:35 AM
I'm all for playing a tough opponent for homecoming, it just does seem a bit early.

SochorField
September 15th, 2008, 12:15 PM
UC Davis is starting to click on offense. QB Greg Denham will be starting only his 3rd college game at Montana. He has been fantastic so far. Joe Trombetta and Brandon Tucker are running the ball well.

The run defense is very good again, holding San Jose State to 42 rushing yards, and Portland State to 19 yards rushing. The pass defense has not been as good.

The Ags will make a good game of it. I'm looking forward to catching the game on Dish.

Cleets
September 15th, 2008, 01:01 PM
UC Davis is starting to click on offense. QB Greg Denham will be starting only his 3rd college game at Montana. He has been fantastic so far. Joe Trombetta and Brandon Tucker are running the ball well.

The run defense is very good again, holding San Jose State to 42 rushing yards, and Portland State to 19 yards rushing. The pass defense has not been as good.

The Ags will make a good game of it. I'm looking forward to catching the game on Dish.

Hey SochorField...

Cute Kid..!!!
He might need to suit up for this one.... (was this the smack forum..?)

UNI Pike
September 15th, 2008, 01:18 PM
Finally a game I want to watch, that I get to watch

Dish channel 409/5409 for "HD"

Grizzaholic
September 15th, 2008, 01:25 PM
This is good news for Griz/UC Davis fans alike.

ursus arctos horribilis
September 15th, 2008, 07:29 PM
Davis looks to be much improved this year from what I hear so this may be a little more of a haul than many of would expect from previous years...I hope it's not but I'm just sayin'...

slostang
September 15th, 2008, 08:04 PM

I hope the Aggies and Denham are practice going on a silent count and hand signals because they wont be able to hear a thing when they are on offense (especially in the north end of the stadium).

I am looking forward to seeing how the Aggies do in Missoula. Any Aggies fans who make the trip will have a good time win or lose. Missoula is a great football town.

ursus arctos horribilis
September 15th, 2008, 08:14 PM
I hope the Aggies and Denham are practice going on a silent count and hand signals because they wont be able to hear a thing when they are on offense (especially in the north end of the stadium).

I am looking forward to seeing how the Aggies do in Missoula. Any Aggies fans who make the trip will have a good time win or lose. Missoula is a great football town.

You know slo that's the weird thing...I thought with the Griz Challenge thing going on we would definitely hear from a few of them showing up in Missoula but haven't heard from a single one of em'.

Grizzaholic
September 15th, 2008, 08:30 PM
You know slo that's the weird thing...I thought with the Griz Challenge thing going on we would definitely hear from a few of them showing up in Missoula but haven't heard from a single one of em'.

I was thinking the same thing Ursus.

slostang
September 15th, 2008, 09:14 PM

I know that there is a group of guys from AggieSportsTalk.com are making the trip. I am sure there will be others.

TonkaBison
September 15th, 2008, 09:23 PM
What time is the game CST (too lazy to look it up). I was going to go downtown to watch Florida Atlantic against the Goofers (boring) and coming back to watch NDSU and Youngstown State later on (on computer) but if this is televised here I will be cheering on our old Great West buddies!

ucdavisaggie05
September 15th, 2008, 09:23 PM
Any Aggies fans who make the trip will have a good time win or lose. Missoula is a great football town.
Slo, I can't wait to get up there!!!

So, (not directed solely at you, Slo, but to everyone in general!) for someone who's never been to Missoula...what shouldn't I miss (football and non-football alike)??

ucdavisaggie05
September 15th, 2008, 09:25 PM
Three of us are flying out of Oakland on Friday night!

slostang
September 15th, 2008, 09:47 PM

So, (not directed solely at you, Slo, but to everyone in general!) for someone who's never been to Missoula...what shouldn't I miss (football and non-football alike)??

Reds Sports bar for sure. The Mo Club for great tasting greasy cheese burgers and beer. The Depot is great place for dinner. Show early for tailgating and wear your UC Davis gear and you will be treated to great food, cold beer and good conversation. The Press Box for pre tailgating and post game. Much, much more that I am sure the Griz fans will fill you in on.

mtgrizfan4life
September 15th, 2008, 09:55 PM
Wife or no Wife? Female entertainment at Freds or the Fox Club (is that still the name?)! Many Many Bars within walking distance of WA/GRIZ. If you drink, be prepared for a Montana Sized hangover. Just go Downtown, you will find plenty of fun. The Female entertainment though is not right downtown though. All the Bars and most the fans will treat you like royality, just becareful how you say things as for smack talk.

JALMOND
September 16th, 2008, 12:01 AM
It will be on Comcast Sports West next saturday. Channel 698 DTV. Dish and Cable subscribers post channes here. YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!

I hope Davis is not as good as PSU makes them look. I hope PSU is this pathetic on defense.

Keep thinking the Vikings are pathetic on defense. It will serve you well on 11-8. Obviously you did not see the game. Davis is 1-2 but the games they lost, they had the lead in both with under a minute to play, even with no running game.

We were just a couple of plays from getting a win in Davis. Our "pathetic" defense kept us in it the whole night. Your research is usually better than this, 4life.

putter
September 16th, 2008, 12:08 AM
The Dish channel is Altitude. Are they showing this or do you have to purchase this for a single game?

SochorField
September 16th, 2008, 09:02 AM
Keep thinking the Vikings are pathetic on defense. It will serve you well on 11-8. Obviously you did not see the game. Davis is 1-2 but the games they lost, they had the lead in both with under a minute to play, even with no running game.

We were just a couple of plays from getting a win in Davis. Our "pathetic" defense kept us in it the whole night. Your research is usually better than this, 4life.

The Aggies are SO close to being 3-0 heading into this game vs. Montana.

AggiePride
September 16th, 2008, 09:51 AM
I am liking our sleeper position. Shhhhhhhhhhh.

ursus arctos horribilis
September 16th, 2008, 06:28 PM

Go to this link and check out the haps ucda05, it has a list of where and when...

http://www.anygivensaturday.com/forum/showthread.php?t=38706&page=30

Cleets
September 16th, 2008, 06:32 PM
Three of us are flying out of Oakland on Friday night!

Do you want to meet a ***** load of AGS people..?

There will be no less than 30 in one place at the same time..!!!
if you're interested let me know

ursus arctos horribilis
September 16th, 2008, 06:43 PM
Do you want to meet a ***** load of AGS people..?

There will be no less than 30 in one place at the same time..!!!
if you're interested let me know

Hey Drunky Drunkerton why don't you pm me the other email address to work on the bus thing.

Cleets
September 16th, 2008, 06:46 PM
Hey Drunky Drunkerton why don't you pm me the other email address to work on the bus thing.

Excuse me that's Drunky McDrunkerton to you Mister...!!!!