PDA

View Full Version : Montana vs Southern Utah highlight

SeattleGriz
September 13th, 2008, 06:46 PM
http://streamingmedia.montanagrizzlies.com/umgriz/2008_2009/Football/Multimedia/vs_Southern_/um-suu-2008.wmv

As Fat Albert would say about our kicking game, "You're kicking game is like school on Sundays...no class."

Grizaholic17
September 13th, 2008, 07:00 PM
iffy first quarter overall, we'll pick it up. Berquist needs to be more consistent. GOOD GOD GRIZ! WE LOVE 'EM. great show up at Wa/Griz, i believe he said 25,056 in attendance.

Cleets
September 13th, 2008, 07:31 PM
Sweet highlight reel dudes..!!!

xcoffeex trying to stay calm about next week... xwhistlex

veinup
September 13th, 2008, 07:46 PM
Nice lil highlight reel. Congrats to Mr. Mariani and Andrew Selle.. Outstanding. The kicking game though..ehh. Just got back from the game, anybody know what happened to Bergquist? Anyway.. Can't wait for next week.

GrizzlyEdd
September 13th, 2008, 08:02 PM
Nice lil highlight reel. Congrats to Mr. Mariani and Andrew Selle.. Outstanding. The kicking game though..ehh. Just got back from the game, anybody know what happened to Bergquist? Anyway.. Can't wait for next week.

Berquist is ok. Had a stinger ... left hand...

mtgrizfan4life
September 13th, 2008, 08:03 PM
Thanks for the link. Selle was "DEAD ON" on all those throws. I was impressed just listening on the internet, but seeing the video is even more impressive. I have feeling Mariani will see the endzone alot and get many touches now on. That kid is amazing in the open field, good speed, great hands, and smart. I cannot wait to see this on GRIZ rewind.

SeattleGriz
September 13th, 2008, 09:53 PM
Thanks for the link. Selle was "DEAD ON" on all those throws. I was impressed just listening on the internet, but seeing the video is even more impressive. I have feeling Mariani will see the endzone alot and get many touches now on. That kid is amazing in the open field, good speed, great hands, and smart. I cannot wait to see this on GRIZ rewind.

I am not critical of Montana football because I know jack crap about X's and O's, but I most certainly have noticed that when Cole is out, a whole bunch of receivers other than Ferriter get catches.

I ain't sayin', just sayin'.

SeattleGriz
September 13th, 2008, 10:44 PM
Sweet highlight reel dudes..!!!

xcoffeex trying to stay calm about next week... xwhistlex

I'll give you calm Nancy!

The SeattleGriz will land in Missoula on Thursday afternoon!

Wolfman
September 13th, 2008, 10:53 PM
I counted exactly 10 running plays by the Griz in the first half alone that gained either zero or minus yards. There were additional ones in the second half.

Are you kidding me? We were playing against a SUU team that gave up about 500 rushing yards against Air Force! Our running game is invisible. It is miserable for several reasons. First, Hauck has not recruited any IAA calibre running backs since he has been the head coach. Hilliard was already committed to UM when Hauck got here. Who else has he recruited that are even average backs? All he does is sign a bunch of IA drop-down pretenders at RB. How many ever worked out/

Secondly, the design of this ridiculous Phen Phen offense is so poor, that no RB could look good playing in it.

Last, our senior-laden O-line, which should be the strength of the team, is obviously not coached well. They miss assignments constantly, and do not hold blocks.

Our lack of a running game will force us to become one-dimentional. This will haunt us against good teams, resulting in losses. Remember you heard it here.

Grizaholic17
September 13th, 2008, 11:06 PM
I counted exactly 10 running plays by the Griz in the first half alone that gained either zero or minus yards. There were additional ones in the second half.

Are you kidding me? We were playing against a SUU team that gave up about 500 rushing yards against Air Force! Our running game is invisible. It is miserable for several reasons. First, Hauck has not recruited any IAA calibre running backs since he has been the head coach. Hilliard was already committed to UM when Hauck got here. Who else has he recruited that are even average backs? All he does is sign a bunch of IA drop-down pretenders at RB. How many ever worked out/

Secondly, the design of this ridiculous Phen Phen offense is so poor, that no RB could look good playing in it.

Last, our senior-laden O-line, which should be the strength of the team, is obviously not coached well. They miss assignments constantly, and do not hold blocks.

Our lack of a running game will force us to become one-dimentional. This will haunt us against good teams, resulting in losses. Remember you heard it here.

Well anyone who knows football will tell you that the running back is not the only element to a running game. ANd last time i checked, we opened up an unstoppable running game on the cal poly defense in the second half of that game. SUU was our experiment game. You saw things you never saw before and may never see again, because we could. xpeacex

Grizaholic17
September 13th, 2008, 11:35 PM
I posted the same thing on Egriz, but they are slow to reply there. Does anyone know why the normal scoreboard was not on?

veinup
September 13th, 2008, 11:40 PM
I posted the same thing on Egriz, but they are slow to reply there. Does anyone know why the normal scoreboard was not on?

no idea. definitely annoying though.

mtgrizfan4life
September 13th, 2008, 11:41 PM
Speaking of highlights and Mariani being in so many, I came up with his nickname on EGRIZ. Marc "Night"Mariani. I expect him to be a nightmare every game for the opposition.

veinup
September 13th, 2008, 11:44 PM
Speaking of highlights and Mariani being in so many, I came up with his nickname on EGRIZ. Marc "Night"Mariani. I expect him to be a nightmare every game for the opposition.

Rolls right off the tongue, eh?

Proud Griz Man
September 14th, 2008, 12:15 AM
Berquist is ok. Had a stinger ... left hand...

Selle got some well-deserved reps and Bergquist will be OK after a minor injury. xreadx

placidlakegriz
September 14th, 2008, 10:15 AM

Yea whats up? We only had 170 yards rushing.

AZGrizFan
September 14th, 2008, 10:27 AM
Our running game is invisible. It is miserable for several reasons. First, Hauck has not recruited any IAA calibre running backs since he has been the head coach. Hilliard was already committed to UM when Hauck got here. Who else has he recruited that are even average backs? All he does is sign a bunch of IA drop-down pretenders at RB. How many ever worked out/

I'm sure this begs the question, but if the offense is so poor, NO RB could look good playing in it, how can you POSSIBLY make the first statement about our backs being "average"?

Do you even read what you type before hitting 'submit reply'?xlolx

AZGrizFan
September 14th, 2008, 10:28 AM
Selle got some well-deserved reps and Bergquist will be OK after a minor injury. xreadx

That's too bad. This is a better offense with Selle at the helm.

ERASU2113
September 14th, 2008, 10:37 AM
iffy first quarter overall, we'll pick it up. Berquist needs to be more consistent. GOOD GOD GRIZ! WE LOVE 'EM. great show up at Wa/Griz, i believe he said 25,056 in attendance.

I wish ASU had someone to do highlight videos for our games....oh well

I was wondering what's the max capacity of Wz/Griz? Either what is listed it can hold or the average of the past season or two. I know Wa/Griz is atleast top 3 every year - just didn't know the exact #'s

For example"
KBS last year seating capacity was 16.6k.....but average attendance was between 27-28k.

With the addons, it's roughly 18-19k (not sure to be honest). Last weekend 30.7k was at the ASU/JU game

Grizalltheway
September 14th, 2008, 10:44 AM

Jesus, just go jump off a bridge already. xrolleyesx

SeattleGriz
September 14th, 2008, 11:21 AM
I wish ASU had someone to do highlight videos for our games....oh well

I was wondering what's the max capacity of Wz/Griz? Either what is listed it can hold or the average of the past season or two. I know Wa/Griz is atleast top 3 every year - just didn't know the exact #'s

For example"
KBS last year seating capacity was 16.6k.....but average attendance was between 27-28k.

With the addons, it's roughly 18-19k (not sure to be honest). Last weekend 30.7k was at the ASU/JU game

Official maximum capacity is 25,203. For our big rivalry game vs Montana State they will most likely bring in some extra bleachers to increase capacity. How much that will increase, I don't know.

elkmcc
September 14th, 2008, 12:36 PM

pac10jim would second that.xnodx

Green26
September 14th, 2008, 02:51 PM
If Wolfman counted 10 UM runs that lost yardage in the first half alone, how did SU end up with only 2 Tackles for Loss in the game?

Grizaholic17
September 14th, 2008, 03:00 PM
Official maximum capacity is 25,203. For our big rivalry game vs Montana State they will most likely bring in some extra bleachers to increase capacity. How much that will increase, I don't know.

And we can't fit too much more than that in there because at ASU you have open endzones. Wa/Griz is all boxed in, which is why we are known for our loudness.

GrizFanStuckInUtah
September 14th, 2008, 05:27 PM
We were playing against a SUU team that gave up about 500 rushing yards against Air Force!

Well, if you knew anything about air force, you would know that they pass the ball very sparingly. They have played 3 games (3-0) with a total of 90 yards on 23 attempts with 11 completions for passing. I guess their wing-bone/wish-bone/run-it-as-much-as-you-can strategy would make it skewed a bit that way xnodx

AZGrizFan
September 14th, 2008, 10:00 PM
Well, if you knew anything ....

You could have stopped right there. xcoffeex

GrizFanStuckInUtah
September 14th, 2008, 10:07 PM
You could have stopped right there. xcoffeex

I stand corrected, probably confused the matter with some stats and an explanation for him. I'll do better next time, I promise :D xrotatehx

Wolfman
September 15th, 2008, 12:44 AM
Well, if you knew anything about air force, you would know that they pass the ball very sparingly. They have played 3 games (3-0) with a total of 90 yards on 23 attempts with 11 completions for passing. I guess their wing-bone/wish-bone/run-it-as-much-as-you-can strategy would make it skewed a bit that way xnodx

What a sugar coater. 500 yards is 500 yards. xnodx

Wolfman
September 15th, 2008, 12:47 AM

Is that the best you got? That is what posters say when they have no retort for the truth

Syntax Error
September 15th, 2008, 01:18 AM
Is that the best you got? That is what posters say when they have no retort for the truthThat is what they say on egriz which is why they come here instead... griz fans, cool it on the personal attacks, especially on the Discussion board. If you don't like it then don't read it or respond in a reasonable manner. xrolleyesx
Forbidden activity on all boards:
+ Personal attacks/personal namecalling including hate speech
+ Nudity, adult sexual language or humor, really gross stuff
+ Advertising without specific approval
+ Posting of articles copyrighted from other sources in their entirety. Accepted use is posting less than half of the copyrighted article with full attribution given to the copyright owner and a URL to the full copyrighted article.

Forbidden activity on the FCS Discussion board:
+ Smack
+ Gambling posts including "line" talk - the posts or thread will be moved to the Lounge board
+ Non-FCS football talk - the posts or thread will be moved to the Lounge/Other Sports board
+ Pro or post-FCS football talk including all-star games etc. - the posts or thread will be moved to the FCS and the Pros board
http://www.anygivensaturday.com/TOS/

mvemjsunpx
September 15th, 2008, 01:27 AM
Are you kidding me? We were playing against a SUU team that gave up about 500 rushing yards against Air Force!

Apparently 433 rounds to 500 these days…

Anyway,

Air Force ran for 433 yards on 76 carries (5.7 ypc) against SUU.
Montana ran for 165 yards on 40 carries (4.1 ypc) against SUU.

However, as I'm sure you know, AF is essentially an option team, so rushing totals like that are typical for them when playing an overmatched opponent. On the flip side, here are the passing numbers from both SUU games:

Air Force threw for just 75 yards on just 12 pass attempts (6.25 ypa; 146.7 eff. rating).
Montana threw for 332 yards on 35 attempts (9.5 ypa; 182.0 eff. rating).

Net result:
Air Force got 508 yards on 88 plays (5.8 ypp).
Montana got 497 yards on 75 plays (6.6 ypp).

The Griz also won by 36 points, while AF won by 34. Comparative scores/stats only go so far, but I think UM should be proud of putting up similar numbers to a solid FBS team against a common opponent.

Did you even watch the first two games? Southern Utah stacked the run, so the Griz shredded them through the air. Cal Poly schemed toward the pass, so UM ran all over them in the second half. That doesn't seem too one-dimensional to me.

SeattleGriz
September 15th, 2008, 02:10 AM
Apparently 433 rounds to 500 these days…

Anyway,

Air Force ran for 433 yards on 76 carries (5.7 ypc) against SUU.
Montana ran for 165 yards on 40 carries (4.1 ypc) against SUU.

However, as I'm sure you know, AF is essentially an option team, so rushing totals like that are typical for them when playing an overmatched opponent. On the flip side, here are the passing numbers from both SUU games:

Air Force threw for just 75 yards on just 12 pass attempts (6.25 ypa; 146.7 eff. rating).
Montana threw for 332 yards on 35 attempts (9.5 ypa; 182.0 eff. rating).

Net result:
Air Force got 508 yards on 88 plays (5.8 ypp).
Montana got 497 yards on 75 plays (6.6 ypp).

The Griz also won by 36 points, while AF won by 34. Comparative scores/stats only go so far, but I think UM should be proud of putting up similar numbers to a solid FBS team against a common opponent.

Did you even watch the first two games? Southern Utah stacked the run, so the Griz shredded them through the air. Cal Poly schemed toward the pass, so UM ran all over them in the second half. That doesn't seem too one-dimensional to me.

Good job man. Will be interesting to see how Wolfman will try and counter your very logical post.

Wolfman
September 15th, 2008, 10:29 AM
Easy to counter such "logic". Numbers can be manipulated to support any point of view. If you do not undestand this, then stop reading further, because adult logic may be too much for you to comprehend.

The Griz ran for 56 yards in the first half against SUU. They also were stuffed on 10 running plays for either a loss, or zero yards. Now, if you think that this is a productive running game against one of the weakest teams in FCS football, you are smoking crack.

109 of the Griz total (165) were in the second half. And, of those yards, about 75 of them were against the SUU scrubs. It is great to pump up the game stats against the scout team. However, those of us who know football (obviously, many of you were still drunk in the first half), understand that the Griz running game was abyssmal in the first half.

Question for all sugar coaters...... have you EVER seen a top IA team like USU, LSU, Florida, or Oklahoma get stuffed for zero yards on 10 running plays in a half? We were playing the Sisters of The Poor, not some great defensive team. Furthermore, we are supposed to be the #5 best team in America. Quit sugar coating. You will see all too quickly in the coming weeks that I am correct about Phenicie's ridulous offense and running game. In fact, if you have been watching this "offense" for the past five years, you should already know!

BlueHen86
September 15th, 2008, 10:33 AM
Easy to counter such "logic". Numbers can be manipulated to support any point of view. If you do not undestand this, then stop reading further, because adult logic may be too much for you to comprehend.

The Griz ran for 56 yards in the first half against SUU. They also were stuffed on 10 running plays for either a loss, or zero yards. Now, if you think that this is a productive running game against one of the weakest teams in FCS football, you are smoking crack.

109 of the Griz total (165) were in the second half. And, of those yards, about 75 of them were against the SUU scrubs. It is great to pump up the game stats against the scout team. However, those of us who know football (obviously, many of you were still drunk in the first half), understand that the Griz running game was abyssmal in the first half.

Question for all sugar coaters...... have you EVER seen a top IA team like USU, LSU, Florida, or Oklahoma get stuffed for zero yards on 10 running plays in a half? We were playing the Sisters of The Poor, not some great defensive team. Furthermore, we are supposed to be the #5 best team in America. Quit sugar coating. You will see all too quickly in the coming weeks that I am correct about Phenicie's ridulous offense and running game. In fact, if you have been watching this "offense" for the past five years, you should already know!
For someone who claims to be a Montana fan, you sure do take every available shot at them.

You should cheer for the team you have, not for the team you would like to have.

Wolfman
September 15th, 2008, 10:45 AM
For someone who claims to be a Montana fan, you sure do take every available shot at them.

You should cheer for the team you have, not for the team you would like to have.

No. We were spoiled as Griz fans by 3 consecutive great coaches, and playing in 5 national championship games in a 10-year span. I will not support the dumbing down of this elite football program at the hands of an arrogant head coach, who recruits thugs, and his inept offensive coordinator.

I feel sorry for the offensive players who have to play in this system.

I always want my boys to win. But, the reality of Hauck's coaching is that we will never compete in the playoffs as long as he is here. It gets old going one-n-done every season. End of story.

IABison
September 15th, 2008, 10:56 AM

It seems to me that people like wolfie have been predicting the downfall of the griz for years. He's just jumping on the bandwagon (xeekx) so when it finally does happen (which it will... happens to every team) he can say "See, I told you so!"

Weak. xcoffeex

AZGrizFan
September 15th, 2008, 11:02 AM
Numbers can be manipulated to support any point of view.

The Griz ran for 56 yards in the first half against SUU. They also were stuffed on 10 running plays for either a loss, or zero yards.

109 of the Griz total (165) were in the second half. And, of those yards, about 75 of them were against the SUU scrubs.

And you've just cherry-picked certain stats to support your rather distorted view.

What's your point? xconfusedx

If the Griz were "stuffed" on 10 running plays for 0 or negative yardage, that means on the OTHER 30, they gained 170 yards, for a 5.67 ypc average. I'll take that all day long. Besides, in ball control offenses, most of the running yards usually DO come in the second half, after the O-Line has begun to wear down the D-Line. But you already knew that, right? ;)

The Griz gave up 8 sacks against Cal Poly. Against SUU: 1.

The Griz D gave up only 204 yards total offense, and only 53 rushing yards (1.5 ypc average). That pathetic Griz offense rolled up only 497 yards total offense. TOP: 33:44 to 26:16.

You predicted earlier last week that the Griz would not put away SUU, because it wasn't in Hauck's nature. I'd say scoring a passing TD late in the 4th to make the score 46-10 says he didn't take his foot off the accelerator.

I think it's painfully obvious that it really wouldn't matter WHAT Hauck, Phenice or the Griz did, you would NOT be happy. And the only way you WILL be happy is if Hauck and/or Phenice is gone.

Green26
September 15th, 2008, 02:50 PM
For anyone interested in the facts:

It is not true that UM had 10 runs for no-gain or loss in the first half, according to the stat sheet. In fact, UM didn't have that many in the game. Obviously, Wolfman just made this up.

In the first half, UM had 5 runs for no gain. In the second half, UM had 1 run for no gain.

UM had 2 runs for loss in the game, one of which was in the first half.

UM's "non-existent" running game is ranked 40th in the nation at this time. Total offense and passing offense are no. 18 and no. 24, respectively.

I see that a poster named Arcadia is making the same 10-plays for no gain or loss claim on egriz. Hum, I wonder who Arcadia is?

Grizzaholic
September 15th, 2008, 02:53 PM

It is not true that UM had 10 runs for no-gain or loss in the first half, according to the stat sheet. In fact, UM didn't have that many in the game. Obviously, Wolfman just made this up.

In the first half, UM had 5 runs for no gain. In the second half, UM had 1 run for no gain.

UM's "non-existent" running game is ranked 40th in the nation at this time. Total offense and passing offense are no. 18 and no. 24, respectively.

I see that a poster named Arcadia is making the same 10-plays for no gain or loss claim on egriz. Hum, I wonder who Arcadia is?

(holding hand up in the back of the class)

AZGrizFan
September 15th, 2008, 03:04 PM

You lost wolfboy right there. xcoolx

montanafan
September 15th, 2008, 03:06 PM

I finally have watched about enough of this jerk and figurted out what his problem actually is. First, one half of a football game does not make a whole game dumb dumb. And yes I have watched many power house teams in the elite BCS (Florida, Miami, & Florida State) get stuffed so try again dumb dumb. But I think the true deep down problem is that you and Bobby have a long line of hate for each other. I would have to guess that at one point you and Bobby may have actually played footbal together and he took a postion from you and now your only goal in life is to take shots at him because that is all you can do with your life. You are a has been that never was and the only thing left for you to hang your hat on is the emotional baggage that you carry around with you on a daily bases. Correct me if I am wrong Wolfie but I doubt that I am seeing that I do this for a living. My suggestion is for you to seek medical help and try to find a meaningful hobby that you can take some of your frustration out on like knitting.

AZGrizFan
September 15th, 2008, 03:11 PM
Please, please, PUH-LEASE don't anyone tell wolfboy that there were actually ANOTHER 15 plays on which the offense got 0 or negative yards as well. Those were the incomplete/intercepted passes. xeekx xeekx xeekx xeekx

Wait just a cotton-pickin' minute here. You mean to tell me that the Griz actually had the NERVE to DROP a pass in this game? Against THAT defense? Christ on a crutch, people, they should have gone 35/35 with 35touchdowns!!! This pathetic offense sucks! 46 points is all they could muster?

What a joke.

Green26
September 15th, 2008, 03:34 PM
Montana is 13th in the nation in Scoring Offense.

AZGrizFan
September 15th, 2008, 03:36 PM
Montana's pathetic, one-dimensional, no-skill-player-havin' offense is 13th in the nation in Scoring Offense.

....fixed it for ya. :D

Wolfman
September 15th, 2008, 03:49 PM
Please, please, PUH-LEASE don't anyone tell wolfboy that there were actually ANOTHER 15 plays on which the offense got 0 or negative yards as well. Those were the incomplete/intercepted passes. xeekx xeekx xeekx xeekx

Wait just a cotton-pickin' minute here. You mean to tell me that the Griz actually had the NERVE to DROP a pass in this game? Against THAT defense? Christ on a crutch, people, they should have gone 35/35 with 35touchdowns!!! This pathetic offense sucks! 46 points is all they could muster?

What a joke.

You continue to demonstrate why you should stick to needlepoint. Bonnie Bernstein, you ain't. ;)

Wolfman
September 15th, 2008, 03:52 PM
I finally have watched about enough of this jerk and figurted out what his problem actually is. First, one half of a football game does not make a whole game dumb dumb. And yes I have watched many power house teams in the elite BCS (Florida, Miami, & Florida State) get stuffed so try again dumb dumb. But I think the true deep down problem is that you and Bobby have a long line of hate for each other. I would have to guess that at one point you and Bobby may have actually played footbal together and he took a postion from you and now your only goal in life is to take shots at him because that is all you can do with your life. You are a has been that never was and the only thing left for you to hang your hat on is the emotional baggage that you carry around with you on a daily bases. Correct me if I am wrong Wolfie but I doubt that I am seeing that I do this for a living. My suggestion is for you to seek medical help and try to find a meaningful hobby that you can take some of your frustration out on like knitting.

What a tool, what a fool, you denigrate the family jewels.

Wolfman
September 15th, 2008, 03:55 PM

You are so full of it. I was in attendance, and counted the plays as they happened. 8 running plays gained zero yards, and two were for a loss. Your sugar coating is endless. But, that's why you are president of the Um Sugar Coaters Club. xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx

Wolfman
September 15th, 2008, 03:56 PM
And you've just cherry-picked certain stats to support your rather distorted view.

What's your point? xconfusedx

If the Griz were "stuffed" on 10 running plays for 0 or negative yardage, that means on the OTHER 30, they gained 170 yards, for a 5.67 ypc average. I'll take that all day long. Besides, in ball control offenses, most of the running yards usually DO come in the second half, after the O-Line has begun to wear down the D-Line. But you already knew that, right? ;)

The Griz gave up 8 sacks against Cal Poly. Against SUU: 1.

The Griz D gave up only 204 yards total offense, and only 53 rushing yards (1.5 ypc average). That pathetic Griz offense rolled up only 497 yards total offense. TOP: 33:44 to 26:16.

You predicted earlier last week that the Griz would not put away SUU, because it wasn't in Hauck's nature. I'd say scoring a passing TD late in the 4th to make the score 46-10 says he didn't take his foot off the accelerator.

I think it's painfully obvious that it really wouldn't matter WHAT Hauck, Phenice or the Griz did, you would NOT be happy. And the only way you WILL be happy is if Hauck and/or Phenice is gone.

Your last statement is the first correct thing you have posted. Congratulations!

AZGrizFan
September 15th, 2008, 03:59 PM
Your last statement is the first correct thing you have posted. Congratulations!

And the rest are just facts. :) But don't let those get in the way of your emotional argument. xrolleyesx

Green26
September 15th, 2008, 04:03 PM
Here's a link to the game stats. Scroll down to the play-by-play summary.

Perhaps someone will double-check my counting. I guarantee you that there weren't 8 runs for no gain in the first half.

http://www.suutbirds.com/pdf4/140630.pdf?ATCLID=1581597&SPID=11715&DB_OEM_ID=20100&SPSID=95830

Wolfman
September 15th, 2008, 04:04 PM
And the rest are just facts. :) But don't let those get in the way of your emotional argument. xrolleyesx

Give it a rest, sweetheart. Your anal-floss panties are in a bunch.

AZGrizFan
September 15th, 2008, 04:17 PM
Give it a rest, sweetheart. Your anal-floss panties are in a bunch.

You know, I think I WILL give it a rest. Trying to get you to understand your own stupidity is really an exercise in futility. Have fun on the Bash Hauck bandwagon. With every game the Griz win this year, there'll be more and more room to stretch out.

Don't start cryin' in your beer when the Griz are looking to go a perfect 12-0 when the Bobcats come to town.