PDA

View Full Version : Portland State/UC-Davis pregame

JALMOND
September 13th, 2008, 06:41 PM
Portland State at UC-Davis tonight. Kickoff slated for 7:00 PDT. For the Vikings its the first road game of the year. Coming off the opening week 31-7 win over Western Oregon after Hubel took over for a struggling Howland. Hubel will get the nod at starting QB and OC Mouse Davis says the job is Hubel's to lose. The key is if the Vikings can stop Davis' Faletoese, a stud defensive tackle on the Aggies line. Davis is 0-2 on the year with last minute losses on the road to FBS San Jose State and FCS Central Arkansas.

The game will be televised in the Portland area and the Willamette Valley on Comcast Sports Net. I believe it will also be on in the Davis/Sacramento area on Comcast/Sacramento as well. Maybe someone on the Davis side knows for sure. An internet audio for the Vikings radio is

www.am910ktro.com

Unfortunately I will be doing other things and will be away from a computer so all of you will be without my boring commentary on the game. GO VIKS!!!

GOKATS
September 13th, 2008, 06:51 PM
I'll be watching it- DirecTV channel 698.

JALMOND
September 13th, 2008, 08:23 PM
They announced on the pregame that Hubel had 300+ yards against Western Oregon. I know its DII, but 300 yards in just a little over a half is pretty dang good (considering how Howland looked against the same Wolves team). Hubel had 480 yards last year against Weber State and followed it with over 400 yards against Montana last year as well.

veinup
September 13th, 2008, 08:34 PM
Wish my TV had 600something channels. Yeesh. Guess its intranets audio. Should be a good one..