PDA

View Full Version : LIVE STREAMING HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DSUHornet
September 13th, 2008, 12:57 PM
okay, so now i'm really frustrated.
i paid for this $10 package that was needed to watch the game online and now its telling me that i can't watch it. i'm guessing its because i'm on a mac. and NOWHERE did it say that it was only for windows computers.
does anyone here watch games from a mac?

DSUHornet
September 13th, 2008, 01:03 PM
anyone

Skjellyfetti
September 13th, 2008, 01:03 PM
what game are you trying to stream?

DSUHornet
September 13th, 2008, 01:05 PM
delaware state @ kent state from kent state's website

it uses jump t.v.

Skjellyfetti
September 13th, 2008, 01:07 PM
No idea... sorry. :(

Some people were having trouble with the streaming video from Colgate. An email to customer service got it working. See if you can find an some contact info.

DSUHornet
September 13th, 2008, 01:17 PM
damn so nobody knows anything???

anyone else???

DSUHornet
September 13th, 2008, 01:32 PM
alright so i guess i KINDA got it
the visual is terrible tho

Umass74
September 13th, 2008, 01:36 PM
I think micosoft has a windows video player for Macs. Most sites stream in that format only.

Try Googling for it and then download and install.

Or the site could be not working. I'm watching UMH-URI on channel surfing.net because I cannot get the CN8 video feed to work. I tried two different computers with three different operating systems.

Good luck.

TexasTerror
September 13th, 2008, 02:42 PM
alright so i guess i KINDA got it
the visual is terrible tho

DSU -- word of wisdom, buy it ahead of time, check out some sample videos and make sure you can handle things, as I noted yesterday. If there were problems or problems persist, you could've or could contact Tech Support. They're ussually fast to get back with you if you thoroughly explain the problem...

And remember, the school is responsible for what you are seeing. Some schools have limited resources, others it's like watching a televised contest...

DSUHornet
September 13th, 2008, 07:12 PM
everything came together eventually i enjoyed the final 3 quarters with audio and visual.

i dont know which was more frustrating though- the set up or the game lol

appstate38
September 13th, 2008, 07:16 PM
everything came together eventually i enjoyed the final 3 quarters with audio and visual.

i dont know which was more frustrating though- the set up or the game lol

App streams through Jump TV as well. I did windows updates and made sure the GoASU site was a trusted site. Not really sure which one fixed my problem but I did final get it to work.