PDA

View Full Version : How 'bout those Jackrabbits???

FCS_pwns_FBS
October 28th, 2005, 04:53 PM
Can someone give me a scouting report. I think the team is better than their record shows, and there is no doub that their schedule is tough. Anyone have any idea at how GSU will match up against them?

DaGriz
October 28th, 2005, 05:51 PM
They are better than you would think. We played like crap but still, gotta give them props, 7-0 at Wa.Griz. They played Cal Poly well too and Poly runs the option so that might help you in assessing them. They held both Poly running backs to under a 100 yards. If you take them lightly they will beat you.

Jacks02
October 28th, 2005, 07:51 PM
Beware the Hare!

Especially one with a chip on his shoulder ;)

ncbears
October 28th, 2005, 08:44 PM
there is no doub that their schedule is tough. ?

The bunnies schedule is tough?? :confused: :confused: :confused:
They schedule a nonc-scholie 1aa, a d3 team and a d2 team. They have some tough 1aa teams, but over-all I would not say they have a tough schedule.

Ivytalk
October 28th, 2005, 09:28 PM
Georgia Southern prevails, 20-14, but the gallant Yukon-Jackrabbits pull out their flasks and make 'em sweat!

Jacks02
October 28th, 2005, 11:43 PM
They schedule a nonc-scholie 1aa, a d3 team and a d2 team. They have some tough 1aa teams, but over-all I would not say they have a tough schedule.

As a team transitioning from DII to IAA I think those games were just a way to fill the schedule and get some home games. You can't argue with the IAA teams we play against though. Montana, Cal-Poly, Texas St., UC-Davis, Georgia Southern, and NDSU being the tough ones.

Aggie71
October 29th, 2005, 12:03 AM
Don't eat S. Dakota Jackrabbit.

You can't. They are very ugly and tough. (Don't know how many divorces they went through, but that's another story )

They kicked the Ags up and down the field for 52 mins. Beat us good.

Watch out for SDSU - the northern kind...

Meanwhile, at the TOOM in Davis tomorrow, we have to try to eat horsemeat.

Not gunna be easier either.

NO more injuries for the young men please.

GO GWFC

Tod
October 29th, 2005, 12:06 AM
As a team transitioning from DII to IAA I think those games were just a way to fill the schedule and get some home games. You can't argue with the IAA teams we play against though. Montana, Cal-Poly, Texas St., UC-Davis, Georgia Southern, and NDSU being the tough ones.

I agree. SDSU is already a good I-AA team. They have the potential to be a great I-AA team, in the essence of the Montana, MSU, NDSU, "there's nothing else to do here" phenomenon.

They may already have enough to beat GSU at home, but I would bet against.

GSU 35, SDSU 17.

DemiGS
October 29th, 2005, 01:35 AM
To be honest, who the hell knows with this GSU team. It's sort of a grab bag as to which team SDSU will face. Also, I'm sure some Eagles are looking towards Furman. Sooo...here goes nothing!

carny
October 29th, 2005, 06:23 AM

You're right - having Northern Colorado on the schedule does bring the schedule strength down a bit.

ncbears
October 29th, 2005, 12:16 PM
Carney - You should be used to getting beat by us. We lead the over all series. Your football program can't hold a candle to ours.