PDA

View Full Version : bbq is cooking in crock pot, gonna get a beer...

catamount man
September 6th, 2008, 11:04 AM
..., sit back and watch GT/BC, WAKE/OLE MISS and then at 6PM........watch my WCU Catamount shock the Florida State Seminoles.

Hey, I can hope. Man, it's good to be back. Nearly a week away to clear my head has done some good. I will be concentrating on FOOTBALL ONLY!

LET'S GO SOCON SCHOOLS AND GO CATAMOUNTS!!!

wkuhillhound
September 6th, 2008, 11:26 AM
Wishing I had some of that bbq right about now.......

catamount man
September 6th, 2008, 11:56 AM
Wishing I had some of that bbq right about now.......

Oh it's gonna be good. See I do good Sunday-Friday which allows me to indulge a little on Saturday. Gonna cook some red beans and rice with andouille sausage, some dirty rice, and some pasta salad to go with that 3 pounds of Boston butt simmering in my crock pot. MMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GO CATAMOUNTS!!!

wkuhillhound
September 6th, 2008, 11:58 AM
Doing much better than me at this point. I indulge too much and sometimes it is impossible because of my schedule.

ASUG8
September 6th, 2008, 12:06 PM
..., sit back and watch GT/BC, WAKE/OLE MISS and then at 6PM........watch my WCU Catamount shock the Florida State Seminoles.

Hey, I can hope. Man, it's good to be back. Nearly a week away to clear my head has done some good. I will be concentrating on FOOTBALL ONLY!

LET'S GO SOCON SCHOOLS AND GO CATAMOUNTS!!!

Glad you're back Richard!xthumbsupx

catamount man
September 6th, 2008, 02:52 PM
Glad you're back Richard!xthumbsupx

Glad to be back bro. Hope you boys win today over J'Ville. Don't think you'll have to try too hard. HA!!!

GO CATAMOUNTS!!!