PDA

View Full Version : Question for NDSU fans in Minneapolis

MPLSGRIZZLY
September 2nd, 2008, 01:36 PM
Are there any bars/restaurants that play the Bison games on TV?

TwinTownBisonFan
September 2nd, 2008, 01:37 PM
g'luck with that

Joe Sensors will occasionally... but usually it takes an act of the Alumni Assn. to do it

TwinTownBisonFan
September 2nd, 2008, 01:38 PM
g'luck with that

Joe Sensors will occasionally... but usually it takes an act of the Alumni Assn. to do it

MPLSGRIZZLY
September 2nd, 2008, 01:41 PM
g'luck with that

Considering there are 30K alumni in the area someone should open one!

TwinTownBisonFan
September 2nd, 2008, 01:43 PM
i'm kicking it around in all seriousness

after the election is over... i've got access to capital... it's more a question of finding a suitable site... and right now, the economy is not so good for sports bars

i've mulled the sports/politics bar for awhile... combine my two interests...

Go Bison
September 2nd, 2008, 02:07 PM
If one of you guys want to host the Satellite party for the game against UNI be my guest. All you need to do is contact Sherri Schmidt [email protected] and she can help you set up the game. I have done it in the past. Typically you get some free gear and prizes to hand out. Very easy. I was the host for the Montana State game and we had 200+ there. I would do it but I got tickets to that game.

JayJ79
September 2nd, 2008, 02:13 PM
i've mulled the sports/politics bar for awhile... combine my two interests...

politics bar?

so instead of a smoking section (which are pretty much nonexistant anyway) and a nonsmoking section, you'd have a "blue" section and a "red" section?

WestRiverBison
September 2nd, 2008, 02:29 PM
It's not TV, but 1570AM carries all the games....local station

TwinTownBisonFan
September 2nd, 2008, 04:39 PM
politics bar?

so instead of a smoking section (which are pretty much nonexistant anyway) and a nonsmoking section, you'd have a "blue" section and a "red" section?

heh... statewide ban here in MN

i suspect my bar would attract a limited number of those asking for the "red" section (based on my geography and politics... which i'll keep to the poli forum)