PDA

View Full Version : What FCS game will you go to this week 9/4-5-6?

Syntax Error
September 2nd, 2008, 11:51 AM
Deciding whether to see Western Ky at Eastern Ky, South Dakota at Northern Iowa, Norfolk State at Kentucky, Murray State at Indiana, Hampton at Southern Ill, or Quincy at Western Ill this weekend. Haven't seen SODAK, Norfolk St or Murray St yet.

I'm leaning towards Norfolk State at Kentucky or Murray State at Indiana, even though one team is FBS in both games (yuck!).

Eaglesrus
September 2nd, 2008, 11:58 AM
GA Southern - Austin Peay

Montanan
September 2nd, 2008, 11:59 AM
it's a given, Montana @ Cal Poly!

RabidRabbit
September 2nd, 2008, 12:01 PM
Youngstown at SDSU in Brookings, SD xhypedx xhypedx xhypedx xhypedx xhypedx xhypedx xhypedx xhypedx

Syntax Error
September 2nd, 2008, 12:05 PM
I wish I could just fly to any game I wanted. I would be on the plane to SLO.

poly51
September 2nd, 2008, 12:10 PM
Montana @ Cal Poly!!!

RabidRabbit
September 2nd, 2008, 12:12 PM
I wish I could just fly to any game I wanted. I would be on the plane to SLO.

That's a defining game for both teams, especially Poly's play-off hopes. Montana can get in via AQ, if win out over EWU.

Likewise, the winner of the Youngstown/SDSU game gets an early leg up on making the play-offs, while the loser will be 0-2, xeekx xeekx and face stiff challenge to make the play-offs.

SDSU needs to come out of Sept at least 3-2 to make play-offs. xprayx xprayx

Syntax Error
September 2nd, 2008, 12:15 PM
okay, plane to Brookings then ;)

citdog
September 2nd, 2008, 12:19 PM
hey error are you sure that you're

ACTUALLY GOING TO ****ING SHOW UP?xmadx xmadx xmadx xmadx

hippy@GSU
September 2nd, 2008, 12:21 PM
GSU - Austin Peay. Hurricane or shine, im there.

Mountaineer
September 2nd, 2008, 12:28 PM
Looking forward to seeing these cute little guys in Boone this Saturday:

http://img292.imageshack.us/img292/4766/200pxjacksonvilledolphild7.png

:D

Syntax Error
September 2nd, 2008, 12:35 PM
hey error are you sure that you're
ACTUALLY GOING TO ****ING SHOW UP?Yeah, I heard you don't check your phone text messages.

UNH_Alum_In_CT
September 2nd, 2008, 12:36 PM
I'll be in West Point to watch UNH-Army!

SE, will the starting times allow you to double dip with Norfolk State-Kentucky and Western-Eastern? It's not too far from Eastern KY to Lexington IIRC. You might not get to see Western KY play at Eastern KY in the future, that could be a good game to attend.

I'd probably opt for the Hampton-Southern Illinois game because it is a good OOC match-up, one that pits conferences that don't meet that often.

UNIFanSince1983
September 2nd, 2008, 12:40 PM
I will be attending UNI vs USD, but I am partial and would prefer to be nowhere else but the UNI-Dome!!

andy7171
September 2nd, 2008, 12:41 PM
The Battle of Baltimore!!!! xboringx
Towson hosts Morgan State at 6pm.

Usually the night games are a large crowd when we play them at Towson. I'll be there as we are celebrating our 40th year of football. Halftime festivities include all former players, me incuded, who show up being introduced at mid-field. I'm hoping I can get a free meal, in liquid form, out of the celebration.

Syntax Error
September 2nd, 2008, 12:46 PM
I'll be in West Point to watch UNH-Army!

SE, will the starting times allow you to double dip with Norfolk State-Kentucky and Western-Eastern? It's not too far from Eastern KY to Lexington IIRC. You might not get to see Western KY play at Eastern KY in the future, that could be a good game to attend.

I'd probably opt for the Hampton-Southern Illinois game because it is a good OOC match-up, one that pits conferences that don't meet that often.yeah, EKU and UK are about 20 miles apart I think but both start at the same time. Saw the BATTLE OF THE BLUEGRASS before though and both are a loooooooong drive. Just saw Hampton play on Sunday. (shhhhhhhhhhh SIU is going to beat them bad I think) Will probably go to the Murray State game.

Monarch History
September 2nd, 2008, 01:06 PM
Richmond vs UVA xnodx

appfan2008
September 2nd, 2008, 01:26 PM
Jacksonville @ Appalachian State University!!!

Go Lehigh TU owl
September 2nd, 2008, 01:27 PM
Drake @ Lehigh as long as it's not a monsoon like it might be....

Mustang Man
September 2nd, 2008, 01:53 PM
Montana @ Cal Poly!!!

UCABEARS75
September 2nd, 2008, 01:55 PM
As usual I will be in my seat at Estes Stadium to watch UCA host Cal-Davis.

89Hen
September 2nd, 2008, 01:57 PM
None. 1 and 5pm soccer games. xmadx

Uncle Buck
September 2nd, 2008, 02:00 PM
I'll be at Stony Brook for their game against Elon.

JoshUCA
September 2nd, 2008, 02:06 PM
None...I'll be at a wedding :(

slostang
September 2nd, 2008, 02:06 PM
Montana @ Cal Poly. I think it will be a battle just like the last four have been. I can not wait.

TTUEagles
September 2nd, 2008, 02:52 PM
Since you'll be in the northern KY area, how about Tennessee Tech @ Louisville? I'll be there and it might not be such a blowout now after seeing how God-awful Louisville was Sunday. I'm still not thinking a win, here, but I hope/think TTU can make a decent showing.

813Jag
September 2nd, 2008, 03:09 PM
No FCS football for me this week, but I will have a close eye on the Southern/Tennessee State game.

henfan
September 2nd, 2008, 04:06 PM
The Hens are off, so I'm up at West Point to cheer UNH on vs. Army on Saturday.

Hoped to also catch FAMU at Del State on Thursday, though, with the way my week is shaping up at work, that may not happen now.xmadx

introvertedGSUfan
September 2nd, 2008, 04:26 PM
Georgia Southern and Austin Peay. Thank god I'm a student who doesn't have to pay for games and lives right next to the stadium. :D

PantherRob82
September 2nd, 2008, 04:44 PM
Deciding whether to see Western Ky at Eastern Ky, South Dakota at Northern Iowa, Norfolk State at Kentucky, Murray State at Indiana, Hampton at Southern Ill, or Quincy at Western Ill this weekend. Haven't seen SODAK, Norfolk St or Murray St yet.

I'm leaning towards Norfolk State at Kentucky or Murray State at Indiana, even though one team is FBS in both games (yuck!).

You should come to the Dome. Check your PMs

SIUallDay
September 2nd, 2008, 05:15 PM
Hampton @ SIU

Thundar
September 2nd, 2008, 06:08 PM
CCSU@NDSU xthumbsupx

GSUjack
September 2nd, 2008, 06:16 PM
Georgia Southern and Austin Peay. Thank god I'm a student who doesn't have to pay for games and lives right next to the stadium. :D

Amen to student fees!

APPStrongNC
September 2nd, 2008, 06:19 PM
well I will be in Boone for the ASU - Jacksonville U game.
rain or shine...
hopfully shine so I can enjoy some tailgating ;) ....

Skjellyfetti
September 2nd, 2008, 06:20 PM
Jacksonville vs. Appalachian

sikolec
September 2nd, 2008, 06:22 PM
Montana @ Cal Poly!!!! Unfortunately school hasn't started yet so I won't be in SLO til the following week...but this game might just make the 4 1/2 hour drive worth it. xrotatehx

Franks Tanks
September 2nd, 2008, 06:26 PM

You need to go to the last Battle of the Bluegrass

Grizaholic17
September 2nd, 2008, 07:36 PM
Montana @ Cal Poly. I couldn't resist.

ngineer
September 2nd, 2008, 07:46 PM
Drake @ Lehigh as long as it's not a monsoon like it might be....

I'll be in Goodman to see Drake come Hell or High Water!

Seawolf97
September 2nd, 2008, 08:53 PM
At Stonybrook for our game against Elon!

skinny_uncle
September 2nd, 2008, 09:03 PM
Hampton @ SIU
That would be my pick.
Go, Dawgs!

appsfan
September 2nd, 2008, 09:10 PM
Jacksonville at Appalachian State!!

Houndawg
September 2nd, 2008, 09:15 PM
That would be my pick.
Go, Dawgs!