PDA

View Full Version : ACC vs FCS

appstate38
August 30th, 2008, 08:37 PM
Given that the ACC had 3 FCS teams on the slate today and they have all to this point been under performing the question that needs to be asked is simple. Is the ACC that bad or are the FCS teams they are playing that good? I would like to think the latter but I will defer to my other brethen here on AGS.

93henfan
August 30th, 2008, 08:45 PM
Given that the ACC had 3 FCS teams on the slate today and they have all to this point been under performing the question that needs to be asked is simple. Is the ACC that bad or are the FCS teams they are playing that good? I would like to think the latter but I will defer to my other brethen here on AGS.

C'mon, it doesn't take a genius to know that Maryland, Duke, and NC aren't powerhouses, and the scores against Delaware, JMU, and McNeese are reflecting that.

On the other hand, LSU and Georgia are SEC powerhouses, which is the reason they destroyed App and Georgia Southern.

No real rocket science going on in any of these games. At the end of today, I don't think we're ready to determine who among the aforementioned five FCS teams is the best just yet.

CamelCityAppFan
August 30th, 2008, 08:48 PM
I'm watching Clemson-Arkansas right now. I think I can safely say, yes, the ACC is that bad, with the exception of Wake Forest.

skinny_uncle
August 30th, 2008, 08:50 PM
I'm watching Clemson-Arkansas right now. I think I can safely say, yes, the ACC is that bad, with the exception of Wake Forest.

??????????????
Arkansas is playing Western Illinois (and losing at the moment).

CharlestonAppFan
August 30th, 2008, 08:50 PM

Clempson - Alabama.....Arkansas is gettin their butts handed to em by the Necks!

CamelCityAppFan
August 30th, 2008, 09:08 PM
??????????????
Arkansas is playing Western Illinois (and losing at the moment).

#$@#%! I meant Alabama, but typed Arkansas. Alabama has opened up a big can of whupazz on Clemson.

And yes, it's cool that Western Il is beating up on Arkansas. xthumbsupx

JMUSaxMRD
August 30th, 2008, 09:09 PM
Duke is dominating JMU 28 - 7