PDA

View Full Version : JMU-ASU tickets available on Stub Hub

BDKJMU
August 28th, 2008, 12:33 PM
And no, I'm not one of the ones selling them.

http://www.stubhub.com/james-madison-dukes-football-tickets/

JMU2K_DukeDawg
August 28th, 2008, 01:10 PM
There are some on Ebay too. (I don't have the link handy.)

last I checked, the Ebay tickets were up to about $60 for 2. ($10 over face value)

$125 per ticket is crazy!

BDKJMU
August 28th, 2008, 01:13 PM
$125 MIGHT sell IF JMU beats Duke, CCU, and UMass, and ASU doesn't get totally throttled @ LSU.

appfan2008
August 28th, 2008, 01:20 PM
those better be good seats if they are going for that much... do you jmu fans know if they are good or not?

mcveyrl
August 28th, 2008, 01:24 PM
One set is in the end zone. The other is about the 20-30.

So, no. They don't appear to be good seats.

JMU2K_DukeDawg
August 28th, 2008, 02:02 PM
They're all good seats really.

But yes the second pair on the sideline is much better. It's about where my season tickets are (says row M, I'm row P or Q). The sightlines are okay - better than about 1/2 the stadiums I've been to in the FCS, but not like Delaware.

You'll feel pretty close to the action IMO, but high enough to see it all. Even with the track space (will be eliminated in the expansion), I feel like the atmosphere at Bridgeforth stadium is pretty intimate. I'm sure the other schools' fans can give you the most objective viewpoint. (That is, aside from Delaware - nothing beats Delaware sight lines and they remind you of that all the time ;) ).

BDKJMU
September 1st, 2008, 09:46 PM
Buddy of mine sold his 2 ASU tickets for $123 apiece. As I understand it early last week he had them listed for $100 I think it was to match the other seller. Then when the other seller upped his to $125 my buddy did the same. He said something about apparently every day there's no action on the tickets they drop a dollar. So he sold his on Fri for $123 apiece.

Its a good thing he sold them before the Duke debacle!