PDA

View Full Version : I-AA / I-A Matchups, in general

Bull Fan
August 28th, 2008, 11:17 AM
I really love this board and the talk of week 1 matchups. Hope springs eternal, and last year provided so much hope for I-AA teams. We all sound like kids on Christmas Eve waiting to walk downstairs for the fun to begin.

It's an all I-A matchup, but I'm real eager to see if Buffalo can beat UTEP tonight. I'm not a gambler, but I'm noticing that UB is giving 3 points for the season opener. This could be UB's coming out year, having nearly won the MAC-East last year.

Good luck to all your teams tonight / this weekend, and beat the I-A's! Safe and bountiful tailgating to all...

DSUrocks07
August 28th, 2008, 11:23 AM
I really love this board and the talk of week 1 matchups. Hope springs eternal, and last year provided so much hope for I-AA teams. We all sound like kids on Christmas Eve waiting to walk downstairs for the fun to begin.

It's an all I-A matchup, but I'm real eager to see if Buffalo can beat UTEP tonight. I'm not a gambler, but I'm noticing that UB is giving 3 points for the season opener. This could be UB's coming out year, having nearly won the MAC-East last year.

Good luck to all your teams tonight / this weekend, and beat the I-A's! Safe and bountiful tailgating to all...

Buffalo is looking real good this year..."dark horse" of the MAC

I'm looking forward to our game versus Kent State in a few weeks, I feel like the Hornets have a legitimate shot against them.