PDA

View Full Version : your tailgating plans for your game this week?

catamount man
August 25th, 2008, 06:37 PM
If all goes as planned, I will be meeting the infamous LawCat at WCU around 1pm Thursday. After a quick trip to the gift store, we are gonna make our way to Mill & Main's restaurant and bar in Sylva, NC for a quick couple of Highland Gaelic Ales.

At 3pm, the notorious Big Cat Fan, who doesn't post here, will be hauling the grill over from the Cherokee reservation for all of us to throw burgers and dogs on. About 15-20 more folks within the hour and we'll be rocking!!! A few Samuel Adams to wash it all down and then we'll go watch a WCU victory at 7pm.

Of course, by the time I awake early Friday to go back to work, I will feel like stir fried ***t. HA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GO CATAMOUNTS!!!

EmeryZach
August 25th, 2008, 06:46 PM
I'll have my burgers and beer sitting in the parking lot of Warren McGuirk Alumni Stadium, getting ready for the first game under the new lights! Sweet

catamount man
August 25th, 2008, 06:58 PM
I'll have my burgers and beer sitting in the parking lot of Warren McGuirk Alumni Stadium, getting ready for the first game under the new lights! Sweet

Good stuff. All the best to UMass this year! xthumbsupx

ASUMountaineer
August 25th, 2008, 07:12 PM
If all goes as planned, I will be meeting the infamous LawCat at WCU around 1pm Thursday. After a quick trip to the gift store, we are gonna make our way to Mill & Main's restaurant and bar in Sylva, NC for a quick couple of Highland Gaelic Ales.

At 3pm, the notorious Big Cat Fan, who doesn't post here, will be hauling the grill over from the Cherokee reservation for all of us to throw burgers and dogs on. About 15-20 more folks within the hour and we'll be rocking!!! A few Samuel Adams to wash it all down and then we'll go watch a WCU victory at 7pm.

Of course, by the time I awake early Friday to go back to work, I will feel like stir fried ***t. HA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GO CATAMOUNTS!!!

Nice, that's what's up. xthumbsupx

catamount man
August 25th, 2008, 07:17 PM
Nice, that's what's up. xthumbsupx

Awesome frigging beer indeed! xthumbsupx

catamount man
August 25th, 2008, 07:21 PM
I hate to say it, but Weight Watchers is gonna take a day off this Thursday. HA!!!

appsfan
August 25th, 2008, 07:35 PM
I'll set up for my "Patio Tailgate" around 10:30am or so, complete with Appalachian canopies, flags, tailgate music, etc. I expect my first tailgater to arrive around noon to "help" me with getting the adults bevs (beer, more beer, bourbon, and martinis) set up. Around 2pm I'll through the hamburgers, hotdog, chicken, and sausages on the grill as the rest of our crew will start to arrive. I should have about 12-14 people in for the game. Around 8pm the celebration (I can dream can't I?) will start and we'll watch 'Bama-Clemson game to see the ASU highlights.xthumbsupx

catamount man
August 25th, 2008, 07:39 PM
I'll set up for my "Patio Tailgate" around 10:30am or so, complete with Appalachian canopies, flags, tailgate music, etc. I expect my first tailgater to arrive around noon to "help" me with getting the adults bevs (beer, more beer, bourbon, and martinis) set up. Around 2pm I'll through the hamburgers, hotdog, chicken, and sausages on the grill as the rest of our crew will start to arrive. I should have about 12-14 people in for the game. Around 8pm the celebration (I can dream can't I?) will start and we'll watch 'Bama-Clemson game to see the ASU highlights.xthumbsupx

Sounds like a great day indeed. I may have to have a little house tailgate for our game with Florida State NEXT weekend. It's coming on PPV and I will be watching!

hippy@GSU
August 25th, 2008, 09:03 PM
Well, a friend who has never been to any ballgame(but loves football), a seasoned GSU fan, my girlfriend, and I will make our long awaited journey to Athens at about 6am saturday morning. My two friends will drive a backup vehicle and my girlfriend and I will drive the ERK-MOBILE!!! What is the ERK-MOBILE you ask? It is a 1989 Isuzu pickup with 200,000 miles and no A/C. I painted it 2 tone Blue/White and had two huge 20" Eagle logo stickers made for each door. Various magnets and other stickers are placed randomly on the truck along with a 3'x5' flag that is attached to a flag pole in the bed of the truck. It is my official over-the-top TAILGATER. When we get to Athens we will look for parking and meet up with a few other GSU fans before the game. After a few Landsharks, Colt 45's, and Hamburgers we will make our way to the stadium. The moment we find our seats we will sit down to witness the BIGGEST COLLEGE FOOTBALL UPSET OF ALL TIME!!!!!! At that time I will proceed to make my way to ground level to jump on Sanford stadiums goalposts hoping to cause their downfall. After we GSU fans rip down the goal posts, my friends and I will drag them out of Sanford with the ERK-MOBILE all the way to Statesboro!!!xpeacex 11883 Bad pic, but you get the pic