PDA

View Full Version : When did RP transfer to Jackson State?

smallcollegefbfan
August 22nd, 2008, 03:46 PM
On ESPN they mentioned that GT was playing Jackson State and RP. When did the schedule change? xlolx

Anyone else catch that?

elcid96
August 22nd, 2008, 03:53 PM
Tough first loss for RP.

JaxSinfonian
August 22nd, 2008, 10:54 PM
On ESPN they mentioned that GT was playing Jackson State and RP. When did the schedule change? xlolx

Anyone else catch that?

Dumb arses.

Uncle Buck
August 23rd, 2008, 06:34 AM
They actually said Jacksonville State, well, more like she stumbled through it. How the hell some of those women get on ESPN is beyond me. The who was the ACC blogger and answering questions, you couldn't get more vanilla generic answers. How the hell does a college football show feature one former play and three women?

smallcollegefbfan
August 23rd, 2008, 09:37 AM
They actually said Jacksonville State, well, more like she stumbled through it. How the hell some of those women get on ESPN is beyond me. The who was the ACC blogger and answering questions, you couldn't get more vanilla generic answers. How the hell does a college football show feature one former play and three women?

When they showed a GT highlight and had the team logos and names on the screen it had Jackson State at GT. You must have seen another time they mentioned the game?

Uncle Buck
August 23rd, 2008, 10:39 AM
When they showed a GT highlight and had the team logos and names on the screen it had Jackson State at GT. You must have seen another time they mentioned the game?

Yeah, the graphic said Jackson State but she said Jacksonville State.

Retro
August 23rd, 2008, 11:21 AM
It's not just women, it's the whole big national media outlets.. If you watch any of the college football preview shows, the only thing they discuss every day is BCS conference teams and usually the same 4-5 teams of those conferences. It's really sad.

smallcollegefbfan
August 23rd, 2008, 01:59 PM
Yeah, the graphic said Jackson State but she said Jacksonville State.

When I saw the graphic I swore I heard Jackson State but it still looks bad. xsmhx

Uncle Buck
August 24th, 2008, 07:41 AM
When I saw the graphic I swore I heard Jackson State but it still looks bad. xsmhx

Either way, like Retro said, it's pretty much the same teams over and over. My biggest gripe, some of the commentary is so vanilla it's basically, "blah blah blah (insert team name) blah blah blah."

FCS_pwns_FBS
August 24th, 2008, 09:49 AM

http://lh4.ggpht.com/Puntking/Rt3KWKkOW0I/AAAAAAAAAYw/lVkaxXKg7xU/rachel.jpg?imgmax=512

Why do you think they do?

Uncle Buck
August 25th, 2008, 11:57 AM
http://lh4.ggpht.com/Puntking/Rt3KWKkOW0I/AAAAAAAAAYw/lVkaxXKg7xU/rachel.jpg?imgmax=512

Why do you think they do?

Yeah, but can she dance.