PDA

View Full Version : WOW was i wrong

MaineFan
October 23rd, 2005, 12:01 AM
i really thought maine would be a strong contender this season. After the great game they played at nebraska especially on defense i felt the bears would have one of the best defenses in the A-10. i was wrong...on offense i felt the bears had 3 or 4 legit recievers that would eat alive secondaries..i was wrong...this team for whaveter reason hasnt played well this year...blame it on injuries..coaching..or being young..or just lack of execution...the bottom line is i was wrong... this team has no running game..they cant protect whitcomb...and on defense they cant get off the field...i cant wait for this nightmare of a season to be over and start fresh.

lugo02
October 23rd, 2005, 12:06 AM
i really thought maine would be a strong contender this season. After the great game they played at nebraska ...\.

I have always believe that games against BCS level I-A and D-II is not a good predictor of performance against I-AA competition. I've also always said that teams should not be rewarded for scheduling games that they are certain to lose against I-A opponents.

Sam Adams
October 23rd, 2005, 12:24 AM
Maine is just having a tough season. It happens. Bad Luck, but chin up because Maine will knock somebody off that is looking ahead.