PDA

View Full Version : Got my BYU Tix!!!

PantherRob82
August 15th, 2008, 04:07 PM
They came in the mail today. Anyone else going to be in Provo on Aug 30th?

I Bleed Purple
August 15th, 2008, 05:08 PM
I do my best in staying out of Provo.

furman94
August 15th, 2008, 05:45 PM
My VT tix have yet to arrive!

AppState
August 15th, 2008, 09:22 PM
Whip 'em!

GrizFanStuckInUtah
August 15th, 2008, 09:58 PM

I will be there with my Griz gear on, thank god it is Maroon and not red xsmiley_wix I am looking forward to seeing you guys play. I don't think BYU will underestimate you guys. They will be a handfull on offense for sure, I am not sure how their D will be yet. I think they only lost 1 player from last year on offense, their center. I also don't expect BYU to try and run the score up on you if you get down, their coach is not the type. Either way, great game and I'm glad I get to check it out live.

P.S. Utah is BYU's nemisis and wears red, wonder if that is why Eastern Washington didn't fair so well last yere hehe :D

Chi Panther
August 15th, 2008, 10:20 PM

Good on ya Rob!!!
Go Cats!!!xthumbsupx

PantherRob82
August 15th, 2008, 11:40 PM
I will be there with my Griz gear on, thank god it is Maroon and not red xsmiley_wix I am looking forward to seeing you guys play. I don't think BYU will underestimate you guys. They will be a handfull on offense for sure, I am not sure how their D will be yet. I think they only lost 1 player from last year on offense, their center. I also don't expect BYU to try and run the score up on you if you get down, their coach is not the type. Either way, great game and I'm glad I get to check it out live.

P.S. Utah is BYU's nemisis and wears red, wonder if that is why Eastern Washington didn't fair so well last yere hehe :D

You sitting in our section? :D