PDA

View Full Version : How many '08 media guides do you have?

catamount man
August 13th, 2008, 09:19 PM
1) Western Carolina
2) South Carolina
3) U of Washington (on its way from Seattle even as I type)

If I get anymore FCS, it will either be El Cid or VMI.

I have WCU media guides going back to the 1982 season.

Anybody else a major collector?

phoenixphanatic21
August 13th, 2008, 09:20 PM
Ummmm I got Elon's and the SoCon media guide, but that's all. But both are pretty damn good. Least I like to think so.

catamount man
August 13th, 2008, 09:26 PM
Ummmm I got Elon's and the SoCon media guide, but that's all. But both are pretty damn good. Least I like to think so.

I will check Elon's out online. Good luck except November 8.

GO CATAMOUNTS!!!

TexasTerror
August 13th, 2008, 10:00 PM
Only two thus far...not sure if I will be getting anymore, as I was not even expecting the two below! I'm sure if I asked, I could get a few more... ;)

1) Towson
2) MEAC

GeauxLions94
August 14th, 2008, 12:14 AM
Only two thus far...not sure if I will be getting anymore, as I was not even expecting the two below! I'm sure if I asked, I could get a few more... ;)

1) Towson
2) MEAC

What! No Sam Houston or Southland Conference (or even Texas State-___ _______ for that matter)??? We gotta put you on the list xrulesx

Grizalltheway
August 14th, 2008, 12:50 AM
1) Western Carolina
2) South Carolina
3) U of Washington (on its way from Seattle even as I type)

If I get anymore FCS, it will either be El Cid or VMI.

I have WCU media guides going back to the 1982 season.

Anybody else a major collector?

How'd you come to be a UW fan?

Lionsrking
August 14th, 2008, 01:56 AM
What! No Sam Houston or Southland Conference (or even Texas State-___ _______ for that matter)??? We gotta put you on the list xrulesx

I bet R-Pis has more media guides than TT does!!!

CSUBUCDAD
August 14th, 2008, 06:49 AM
I have all the Big South teams and all the SEC teams. Only printed the CSU and South Carolina ones though. Rest are in PDF format.

appfan2008
August 14th, 2008, 07:42 AM
I got none... I just look at them online!

TexasTerror
August 14th, 2008, 07:58 AM

Perhaps it'd allow me to paint SLU in a more positive light. ;)

I bet R-Pis has more media guides than TT does!!!

He's on numerous lists, I'm sure! xlolx

The other day, he told me that he took care of me by having our WBB coach on the air for an hour on KT's show on 990. I told him that I had set up the interview two weeks ago and he had nothing to do with it!

Lionsrking
August 14th, 2008, 12:05 PM
Perhaps it'd allow me to paint SLU in a more positive light. ;)

He's on numerous lists, I'm sure! xlolx

The other day, he told me that he took care of me by having our WBB coach on the air for an hour on KT's show on 990. I told him that I had set up the interview two weeks ago and he had nothing to do with it!

I'm sure you ruined his day by!!

catamount man
August 14th, 2008, 07:23 PM
How'd you come to be a UW fan?

I love PAC-10 football, but especially the 4 NW schools and root for the 4 NW P10 schools but on rivalry days, I pull for the Ducks over the Beavs and the Dawgs over the Cougs. I dig Big Sky football as well. Even posted on the (boo, hiss) MSU board a couple of times. Hey us felines have to stick together. HA!!!

Actually, got the UW MG today in the mail and it's nice. I am actually hoping to get out to Seattle in 2009 for the Idaho game. It's between the LSU and USC games.

GO CATAMOUNTS!!!

Grizalltheway
August 14th, 2008, 07:31 PM
I love PAC-10 football, but especially the 4 NW schools and root for the 4 NW P10 schools but on rivalry days, I pull for the Ducks over the Beavs and the Dawgs over the Cougs. I dig Big Sky football as well. Even posted on the (boo, hiss) MSU board a couple of times. Hey us felines have to stick together. HA!!!

Actually, got the UW MG today in the mail and it's nice. I am actually hoping to get out to Seattle in 2009 for the Idaho game. It's between the LSU and USC games.

GO CATAMOUNTS!!!

Good man! xthumbsupx

catamount man
August 14th, 2008, 07:32 PM
Good man! xthumbsupx

Yeah, but on 8/30 in Autzen, I gotta stick with Ty and the Dawgs.

xthumbsupx xthumbsupx xthumbsupx