PDA

View Full Version : 19,364 Season Tickets -- Montana -- So Far

Green26
August 9th, 2008, 01:45 AM
Montana has sold 19,364 season tickets so far, and has a few more premium seats to be sold (for $1,000 a piece).

http://www.missoulian.com/articles/2008/08/09/sports/sports03.txt

ericsaid
August 9th, 2008, 02:30 AM
Thats ridiculous. 1,000 dollars. Preposterous

GGASU
August 9th, 2008, 08:46 AM
Go ahead and start the next expansion make it 10,000 extra seats this time

19k season tickets is amazing!

Ronbo
August 9th, 2008, 09:11 AM

They are Club Level seats. Similar to private luxury boxes (there's 48 of those) that sell for $20,000 a season for 10 people or $2000 each. There are two levels of Club membership $1500 and $1000. The Club level gets catered food and alcoholic beverages served as well as other bennies. It's all exclusive and private and the "uppity ups" love that kind of thing.

furman94
August 9th, 2008, 09:27 AM
To me, uppity ups take away from the bread and butters of the game! I like to be right in the middle of the atnmosphere, not tucked away in a box watching from a TV!

yorkcountyUNHfan
August 9th, 2008, 09:37 AM
how many 1 game tickets are available for the season, after the season tix and student passes are used?

Green26
August 9th, 2008, 09:49 AM
The article says there were 1,050 tickets set aside for single game sales. Those tickets sold out within hours when they went a sale a week ago.

Demand obviously remains very high. A new season and the new stadium expansion have generated considerable excitement.

The stated reason UM opted for 2,000 new seats (and the stadium club)-- instead of 4,000 seats--was because the student body turned down a higher student fee increase. The higher fee increase would have been an important part of the financing plan, and would have given students more seats. Student seats are free.

The good news for those without tickets is that there are usually tickets floating around, because every season ticket holder can't attend all games. Note that a large percentage of the ticket holders come from areas outside of the greater Missoula area, thus having to drive 1 to 5 hours or more to get to Missoula. I have heard figures of 40%, 50% and even 60%, but I don't know whether any of those are accurate.

Kymermosst
August 9th, 2008, 10:01 AM
Congrats to all the Griz on this.

McGuirk doesn't have as many seats as you have season ticket holders. And that only fills up for graduation.

BisonRock
August 9th, 2008, 10:59 AM
Incredible! This says a lot for your program and your fans.

ursus arctos horribilis
August 9th, 2008, 11:44 AM
To me, uppity ups take away from the bread and butters of the game! I like to be right in the middle of the atnmosphere, not tucked away in a box watching from a TV!

Same here furmie, I have a couple of different boxes at the stadium that we go visit during halftime once in a while but I always go and watch the game from the stands where my season tickets are. It's nice to be able to go use the private bathroom and get a beer though if you want one but I couldn't watch a game from inside there unless I had to.

ALPHAGRIZ1
August 9th, 2008, 11:46 AM
Incredible! This says a lot for your program and your fans.

Not really.

Most of the people buying these tickets are the kind of people that you ask at the end of the game who won and they have no clue. They are there to be seen, (hey look at me I own a business in Missoula) and for the party. For the most part they are the fairest of the fair weather fans. If the Griz ever started out with back to back losses they wouldn't show for the third game.

Front runners and band wagoners..............but that's not news to G-String26 he hopped on around 94 and continues until something better comes along.

HiHiYikas
August 9th, 2008, 12:25 PM
Let's see...pay $2,500 (or more) to park at the stadium...or pay $2,000 for a couple of premium seats, use the leftover $500 to get a parking deck pass.

I'd do it in a heartbeat if I had the cash.

ursus arctos horribilis
August 9th, 2008, 01:08 PM
Not really.

Most of the people buying these tickets are the kind of people that you ask at the end of the game who won and they have no clue. They are there to be seen, (hey look at me I own a business in Missoula) and for the party. For the most part they are the fairest of the fair weather fans. If the Griz ever started out with back to back losses they wouldn't show for the third game.

Front runners and band wagoners..............but that's not news to G-String26 he hopped on around 94 and continues until something better comes along.

Alpha if they don't care who wins and are just there for the party and to be seen then why would they care or know if the Griz dropped the first two games of the season?

In 1992 we started the season 1-5 and there was no noticeable drop off in attendance that year so I'm not sure if your statement is completely true buy it may have some merit with the crowd you speak of but there are quite a few fans of the group that is there that would still go to the games. I do get sick and tired of the some of the new fans from the last 10-12 years that act as if having the Griz colors on and a good box seat makes them something special though so I can see the frustration part of it as well. I have watched every game the Griz have ever played in Wa-Griz so I'm not one of the latter.

ALPHAGRIZ1
August 9th, 2008, 01:22 PM
The last part of your post is spot on, and your right they wouldn't know if we dropped the 1st 2 games......my point was that if some people stopped showing up so would those kind of so called "fans"

ursus arctos horribilis
August 9th, 2008, 01:28 PM
The last part of your post is spot on, and your right they wouldn't know if we dropped the 1st 2 games......my point was that if some people stopped showing up so would those kind of so called "fans"

I know what you're talking about but I don't think it would be a real significant number. I never want to see the Griz lose but if they do have a bad season along the way it will have the silver lining of getting some of the *****bags back to their pottery classes where they belong.

furman94
August 9th, 2008, 03:15 PM
Haha!

PantherRob82
August 9th, 2008, 03:42 PM
I have watched every game the Griz have ever played in Wa-Griz so I'm not one of the latter.

That is cool.

Scooter
August 9th, 2008, 04:03 PM
19,364 season tickets....I don't think the bison even have 10,000 season tickets. You guys are the benchmark in this area. Good job.xbowx

Grizaholic17
August 9th, 2008, 04:38 PM
19,364 season tickets....I don't think the bison even have 10,000 season tickets. You guys are the benchmark in this area. Good job.xbowx

Griz nation represents proudly! And the statistic given on Out of town Season Ticket holders is closer to 45%. My parents have traveled to Griz games from Helena for 10 years with a caravan of 5. We love our griz.

The season ticket sales astound me overall. It really does show the dedication of griz nation

IndianaAppMan
August 9th, 2008, 04:47 PM
To me, uppity ups take away from the bread and butters of the game! I like to be right in the middle of the atnmosphere, not tucked away in a box watching from a TV!I totally agree. That wine-and-cheese, fairweather attitude really detracts from Carolina Panthers games. I hope that changes over time b/c I love the Panthers.

Anyway, at least the club seats are up away from the rowdier part of the crowd. These days, there are luxury & club boxes everywhere--even at previously lower budget FCS schools! But I don't blame Montana for putting them in there. If those folks want to pay that much, Montana should be glad to take their money.

Where it becomes a problem is when the regular joe can't afford tickets for the regular seats anymore. Down the road from where I live, that football powerhouse Purdue, with its amazing 7-5 records xnutsx , they charge $46 per ticket. That's for ordinary, end-zone seats! Season tickets are about $320 per person. Now that, friends, is preposterous!

ursus arctos horribilis
August 9th, 2008, 04:58 PM
I totally agree. That wine-and-cheese, fairweather attitude really detracts from Carolina Panthers games. I hope that changes over time b/c I love the Panthers.

Anyway, at least the club seats are up away from the rowdier part of the crowd. These days, there are luxury & club boxes everywhere--even at previously lower budget FCS schools! But I don't blame Montana for putting them in there. If those folks want to pay that much, Montana should be glad to take their money.

Where it becomes a problem is when the regular joe can't afford tickets for the regular seats anymore. Down the road from where I live, that football powerhouse Purdue, with its amazing 7-5 records xnutsx , they charge $46 per ticket. That's for ordinary, end-zone seats! Season tickets are about $320 per person. Now that, friends, is preposterous!

One ticket in the South end zone at Wa Griz is 215.00. Lowest price ticket in the place for season ticket holders.

Grizaholic17
August 9th, 2008, 05:00 PM
I totally agree. That wine-and-cheese, fairweather attitude really detracts from Carolina Panthers games. I hope that changes over time b/c I love the Panthers.

That is very sad. Season tickets for the griz go for $215...and considering the show that goes on, it's pretty reasonable. But the $1,000 for luxury boxes is dumb because I would rather be in the game. Experience the intensity and loudness. Difference of opinions however

IndianaAppMan
August 9th, 2008, 05:03 PM
One ticket in the South end zone at Wa Griz is 215.00. Lowest price ticket in the place for season ticket holders.You must be talking about a single season ticket. The $46 end zone seat was for a single game ticket.

ursus arctos horribilis
August 9th, 2008, 05:06 PM
You must be talking about a single season ticket. The $46 end zone seat was for a single game ticket.

Yes, I was. It's $32/ticket for the avg. on Griz tickets this year.

IndianaAppMan
August 9th, 2008, 05:07 PM
That is very sad. Season tickets for the griz go for $215...and considering the show that goes on, it's pretty reasonable. But the $1,000 for luxury boxes is dumb because I would rather be in the game. Experience the intensity and loudness. Difference of opinions however

I don't see any difference of opinion. I'd much rather be in the stands with people who scream, too, but if my alma mater can get thousands of bucks off rich alumni/local business owners who pay for luxury suites, then good! I wouldn't enjoy luxury suites, but I'm glad App is gonna make money off the uppities who are willing/able to pay for 'em. That money can go towards scholarships, better facilities, etc.

HiHiYikas
August 9th, 2008, 07:31 PM
I don't see any difference of opinion. I'd much rather be in the stands with people who scream, too, but if my alma mater can get thousands of bucks off rich alumni/local business owners who pay for luxury suites, then good! I wouldn't enjoy luxury suites, but I'm glad App is gonna make money off the uppities who are willing/able to pay for 'em. That money can go towards scholarships, better facilities, etc.
I think I'd rather be out in the elements, among some semi-rowdy fans myself. Don't know that I'd go for the $1,000 season tickets, but I do think it's better to pay for better seats than a better parking space, if given the choice.

I've seen games at Kidd-Brewer from all over. I've been in the press box. I've been on the sidelines. I've been in the Chancelor's box. I've been in the old East Side VIP area. I've been down with the students (a while back as a student and as recently as last year). I've been on the hill. Never watched from the field house.

My absolute favorite place, though, is the very back/top row of, say, section 4A, pacing back and forth nervously.

(Now that I think about it...I really hope the folks in the new East side upper deck aren't into actually sitting down during the game.)

Green26
August 10th, 2008, 11:11 AM
I believe the $1,000 and $1500 tickets have two components: the cost of the ticket and some amount donated to UM, presumably the GSA. Thus, a good chunk of the cost, i.e. the donation portion, is tax deductible. I think this is about 60% of the cost of the $1,000 ticket. Thus, the actual out-of-pocket cost after taxes is less.

I agree that anyone who watches games from a box is a bad person.

ASU
August 10th, 2008, 12:10 PM
I believe the $1,000 and $1500 tickets have two components: the cost of the ticket and some amount donated to UM, presumably the GSA. Thus, a good chunk of the cost, i.e. the donation portion, is tax deductible. I think this is about 60% of the cost of the $1,000 ticket. Thus, the actual out-of-pocket cost after taxes is less.

I do not that that "anyone who watches games from a box is a bad person." I know that if my wife had not died a few years ago, she would have loved it. She enjoyed watching the games, but taking so long to get to the restroom and/or concessions, and walking back with all that stuff in hand was somethings trying. Would be great to pop up, go to the restroom and grab a concession or have one brought to you. If you are into the game it doesn't matter where you sit, just may make other things nicer.
May make some people come to the game when their spouses do not want to a lot more....

Grizaholic17
August 10th, 2008, 12:50 PM
I do not that that "anyone who watches games from a box is a bad person." I know that if my wife had not died a few years ago, she would have loved it. She enjoyed watching the games, but taking so long to get to the restroom and/or concessions, and walking back with all that stuff in hand was somethings trying. Would be great to pop up, go to the restroom and grab a concession or have one brought to you. If you are into the game it doesn't matter where you sit, just may make other things nicer.
May make some people come to the game when their spouses do not want to a lot more....

xwhistlex xwhistlex xwhistlex

Pops to that. My sister used to wear oxygen, and would have loved the Boxes if she was stuck with it the rest of her life. Boxes are great for the handicap...however, rich snobs...not so much

Grizaholic17
August 10th, 2008, 12:52 PM
You must be talking about a single season ticket. The $46 end zone seat was for a single game ticket.

WOW! $46 for ONE ticket? Griz/Cat tickets don't even go for that. I believe they are only $24 or around there.

SeattleGriz
August 10th, 2008, 12:54 PM
I think I'd rather be out in the elements, among some semi-rowdy fans myself. Don't know that I'd go for the $1,000 season tickets, but I do think it's better to pay for better seats than a better parking space, if given the choice.

I've seen games at Kidd-Brewer from all over. I've been in the press box. I've been on the sidelines. I've been in the Chancelor's box. I've been in the old East Side VIP area. I've been down with the students (a while back as a student and as recently as last year). I've been on the hill. Never watched from the field house.

My absolute favorite place, though, is the very back/top row of, say, section 4A, pacing back and forth nervously.

(Now that I think about it...I really hope the folks in the new East side upper deck aren't into actually sitting down during the game.)

I agree. I would rather be right where I am for the games.

http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q76/wastjer/P1010444WEB.jpg

uofmman1122
August 10th, 2008, 01:02 PM
I agree. I would rather be right where I am for the games.

http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q76/wastjer/P1010444WEB.jpgJeeze...It seems this week has become "Remind me of Wofford as much as possible in ways I didn't even think was possible." xbawlingx

xlolx

I'm jealous of your seats, BTW.

Grizaholic17
August 10th, 2008, 01:10 PM
Jeeze...It seems this week has become "Remind me of Wofford as much as possible in ways I didn't even think was possible." xbawlingx

xlolx

Agreed. Nice seats indeed. I'm stuck in the Student section for another year. Which isn't all that bad really. The rowdiest section of the stadium is a terrific experience.

ursus arctos horribilis
August 10th, 2008, 01:15 PM
WOW! $46 for ONE ticket? Griz/Cat tickets don't even go for that. I believe they are only $24 or around there.

The avg. price per game is $31/game Griza and I'm pretty sure the Griz/Cat ticked is right around $50. I'd have to go and get the tickets to look but I think I'm close. You'll notice a price drop in the playoffs though.

SeattleGriz
August 10th, 2008, 01:57 PM
Jeeze...It seems this week has become "Remind me of Wofford as much as possible in ways I didn't even think was possible." xbawlingx

xlolx

Agreed. Nice seats indeed. I'm stuck in the Student section for another year. Which isn't all that bad really. The rowdiest section of the stadium is a terrific experience.

Thanks, but actually, they are my brothers. I give him $500 a season so I can have a seat whenever I make it over for a game.

IndianaAppMan
August 10th, 2008, 02:14 PM

Wow!!! I wonder what you think of people who don't even go to a football game. Does that make them the devil?

Let me try to be clear once more: I HAVE NO INTEREST IN SITTING IN A LUXURY BOX FOR A GAME. I think they're silly. I want to be in the action with the crowd in a group of friends. I prefer to stand for the whole game.

BUT... luxury boxes are a big money maker for the university. The people who choose to buy spots in those boxes effectively fund scholarships, coaches' salaries, new facilities, travel costs for the teams, etc. I think sitting in a luxury box is unappealing, but I'm grateful they're there. In this day and age, it provides a source of income necessary to help keep teams ahead. Coaches' salaries are rapidly increasing. There has to be something to fund them or schools will get left behind with coaches not qualified enough to command more.

Besides, with the people up in boxes, any snotty attitudes they may exude won't be imposed where the main crowd is.

elkmcc
August 10th, 2008, 04:04 PM

The believe the face value of the Griz/cat game is $50.00. Hence the difference in cost of this years season ticket as compared to last season. The Griz/cat game nets the University nearly a million dollars.

Grizaholic17
August 10th, 2008, 05:51 PM
The believe the face value of the Griz/cat game is $50.00. Hence the difference in cost of this years season ticket as compared to last season. The Griz/cat game nets the University nearly a million dollars.

Is it really $50? Has it always been that expensive? I never look at the prices I guess, but we've had season tickets for years and years. I wouldn't doubt them being that high, but I didn't believe they were.

Green26
August 10th, 2008, 08:27 PM
ASU and Indiana, I was just trying to make a little inside joke, which some UM fans probably picked up on. I sit in a box. I know the pros and cons, and know how "bad" those types are.

uofmman1122
August 10th, 2008, 10:39 PM
ASU and Indiana, I was just trying to make a little inside joke, which some UM fans probably picked up on. I sit in a box. I know the pros and cons, and know how "bad" those types are.Oh lol

An "inside" joke....Ha ho hee ha hoo hee ha ho hee haw~

xlolx

Green26
August 10th, 2008, 11:55 PM
UM1122, as soon as you are old enough to get out of diapers and have a beer, you may be eligible to be learn what inside means.

appfan2008
August 11th, 2008, 07:40 AM
that sure is a lot of money for not even experiencing the game...

AppGrad06
August 11th, 2008, 08:52 AM

That's what I thought until I made a visit to one of the Sky boxes at Neyland Stadium here in Knoxville (not for a game, I am a lowly grad student after all), holy crap! The view of the field was ridiculous and they have some open air ones so you get full noise experience. Now I don't know what they are like at other stadiums but definitely looked like it would be worth the money on game day, if you can afford it. For now I'll stick with the students section at App, UT, and else where, but if I got offered a free ticket I certainly would not turn it down.

AmsterBison
August 11th, 2008, 10:51 AM
Unbelievable... I'm glad somebody is setting the bar high so my school doesn't get complacent.

IndianaAppMan
August 11th, 2008, 12:12 PM

Well, keep in mind that I referred to Purdue home games, not App State. Not that I see a Purdue game as worth the significantly higher price than a great FCS team, but Big Ten teams can command a lot more.

MountainMan
August 11th, 2008, 02:55 PM

$215... geez some of our fans in Boone complained about $160 for 6 games this year! $10 of that $160 was to help pay for construction on the stadium. I think our fans are getting their moneys worth at $27 (including $10 Fee) per game.

grizband
August 11th, 2008, 03:03 PM
Is it really $50? Has it always been that expensive? I never look at the prices I guess, but we've had season tickets for years and years. I wouldn't doubt them being that high, but I didn't believe they were.
It's $50 this year, and I believe it was $45 in 2006 (last time the Griz hosted). Homecoming is also more expensive, around $40, I believe.

uofmman1122
August 11th, 2008, 03:39 PM
UM1122, as soon as you are old enough to get out of diapers and have a beer, you may be eligible to be learn what inside means.I don't think you caught the pun.

You made an inside joke about sitting inside a box. xsmiley_wix

Maybe I'm just that lame. xlolx

TheBisonator
August 11th, 2008, 05:35 PM
Holy crap!! You guys have as many season ticket holders as the Winnipeg Blue Bombers. That's freakin awesome!! I pray that someday in the future NDSU will have those kind of numbers (playing in a new outdoor stadium or expanded Fargodome, of course). We only have around 8,300 right now and we still have piles and piles of single game tix to sell throughout the season. I'm jealous!! Congrats you guys!!xthumbsupx

Now go to the WAC!!!xrotatehx

ALPHAGRIZ1
August 11th, 2008, 05:53 PM
UM1122, as soon as you are old enough to get out of diapers and have a beer, you may be eligible to be learn what inside means.

Well coming from you I would say watching football "inside" your box mate is probably an accurate depiction of what happens up there on the corner.

But hey, to each his own I prefer to watch with the scum of WGS who sit outside and endure.

Grizaholic17
August 11th, 2008, 07:44 PM
Holy crap!! You guys have as many season ticket holders as the Winnipeg Blue Bombers. That's freakin awesome!! I pray that someday in the future NDSU will have those kind of numbers (playing in a new outdoor stadium or expanded Fargodome, of course). We only have around 8,300 right now and we still have piles and piles of single game tix to sell throughout the season. I'm jealous!! Congrats you guys!!xthumbsupx

Now go to the WAC!!!xrotatehx

The new pictures posted by elk on egriz are truly phenomenal and are very impressive.

The down side of a dome is difficulty of expansion and the cost. Students are very picky about their fees, and it stopped a 4,000 seat expansion at Wa/Griz.

All in all however, the stadium looks terrific.

elcid96
August 11th, 2008, 08:30 PM
You really need to move to FBS now with that kind of support.

Grizaholic17
August 11th, 2008, 08:34 PM
You really need to move to FBS now with that kind of support.

With winning ways and a big fan support that isn't pressuring a move, why would we do that?

There is only one thing Griz fans like more than winning and that is the team itself.

Moving up would really cause drastic changes. And would get us no where. I do not like BCS football and the rigged system of the "champoinship" game.

Until they move to a playoff system there, I am not for the Griz moving up.

CopperCat
August 11th, 2008, 08:46 PM
With winning ways and a big fan support that isn't pressuring a move, why would we do that?

There is only one thing Griz fans like more than winning and that is the team itself.

Moving up would really cause drastic changes. And would get us no where. I do not like BCS football and the rigged system of the "champoinship" game.

Until they move to a playoff system there, I am not for the Griz moving up.

Ronbo might say otherwise, with his constituent of about 20-30 homer egriz buddies.xlolx Other than that, I agree completely. You've got a good thing going, why change it?

Grizaholic17
August 11th, 2008, 08:53 PM
Ronbo might say otherwise, with his constituent of about 20-30 homer egriz buddies.xlolx Other than that, I agree completely. You've got a good thing going, why change it?

I was one of those 20-30 egriz buddies...but on the other side of things. It takes time and money, and if the AD is for it, I am. But I'm not going to put my 2 cents in.

Ronbo
August 11th, 2008, 08:59 PM
There is more to it than making the playoffs and winning the BSC for umpteen million times in a row.

Put a quality product on the field for God's sake.

UM vs. SUU
UM vs. Central Washington
UM vs. UNC
UM vs. Sac State

Crappy low quality product.

--------------------------------

UM vs. Washington State
UM vs. Hawaii
UM vs. Boise State
UM vs. Fresno State
UM vs. Utah

Excellent product.

ursus arctos horribilis
August 11th, 2008, 09:11 PM
I'm not for a move up either. The playoffs and the chance of making them is such an exciting time of year. We've had the chance to see so many great FCS teams come in for the playoffs and it's a special thing to me that couldn't be duplicated in a move up. The teams and fans that I have gotten to meet in the past 20 years would never happen with the move up. A lot of real venerable teams from out division like Delaware, McNeese, SHSU, UMass, Richmond, Georgia Southern, App. State, SIU, UNI, WIU, Nichols St., Troy St., Youngstown State, Eastern Ill., E. Kentucky, Northwestern State, New Hampshire, Jackson State, Stephen F. Austin, and Wofford. Playoff time is nothing but butterflies and beer and good times. I look forward to seeing new and old teams that I've seen before because there is something really special about being in a tourney with the top 16 in the nation at the end of every year. we would never get those opportunities at the FBS level.

Grizaholic17
August 11th, 2008, 09:48 PM
There is more to it than making the playoffs and winning the BSC for umpteen million times in a row.

UM vs. SUU
UM vs. UNC
UM vs. Sac State

UM vs. Washington State
UM vs. Hawaii
UM vs. Boise State
UM vs. Fresno State
UM vs. Utah

Excellent product.

The thing about what you just did is name the best opponents in WAC versus our worst opponents. What about Cal Poly, UC Davis, EWU, Mt. ST??

What about New Mexico, Nevada. WOW.

But let's not get into this. Kudos to griz!

ursus arctos horribilis
August 11th, 2008, 09:54 PM
The thing about what you just did is name the best opponents in WAC versus our worst opponents. What about Cal Poly, UC Davis, EWU, Mt. ST??

First thing I thought when I saw it too but just thought it was too dumb to even respond to. I'm glad you did though. You don't even need to mention the teams that we could possibly see in the playoffs as per my last post.

Ronbo
August 12th, 2008, 12:20 AM

Your response shows just what a country bumkin you are about college football.

Cal Poly lost to the worst team the WAC has had in 20 years last season. Idaho went 1-11 with their one win against the #5 team in FCS. Face it guys it's little league football and smacking the WAC makes you look dumb.

ursus arctos horribilis
August 12th, 2008, 12:32 AM
Your response shows just what a country bumkin you are about college football.

Cal Poly lost to the worst team the WAC has had in 20 years last season. Idaho went 1-11 with their one win against the #5 team in FCS. Face it guys it's little league football and smacking the WAC makes you look dumb.

Neither of were smacking the WAC. We said you were choosing the worst of this years schedule to go against the top of a possible WAC schedule. If and when the AD thinks a move up is a good idea then we'll all go along due to our power to do nothing about it. Until then we will all go along with the decision to stay where we are due to the same reasons. It's not my job to make the decision so I'm gonna go ahead and enjoy what's in front of me now.

ursus arctos horribilis
August 12th, 2008, 12:38 AM
Guess you must have deleted your reply to Grizaholic17 there huh Ronbo?

Bearkats94
August 12th, 2008, 07:38 AM
I guess the nice thing about the boxs is you don't have to sit in the 20 below weather and watch the game.

ALPHAGRIZ1
August 12th, 2008, 09:26 AM

UM vs. SUU
UM vs. UNC
UM vs. Sac State

UM vs. Washington State
UM vs. Hawaii
UM vs. Boise State
UM vs. Fresno State
UM vs. Utah

Excellent product.

4-0 Crappy product
0-5 Excellent product

With the current coaching staff we would NEVER win a game in the WAC or any other conference. They barely eake out wins now with a great recruiting advantage and excellent facilities.

You move up and this program wishes it was Idaho in all it's suckdom.

Grizaholic17
August 12th, 2008, 01:03 PM
4-0 Crappy product
0-5 Excellent product

With the current coaching staff we would NEVER win a game in the WAC or any other conference. They barely eake out wins now with a grat recruiting advantage and excellent facilities.

mmm...now we're starting the Hauck bashing? As far as I can tell, winning is winning. And I personally agree with the constant substitutions that Hauck bases his game plan on. Hauck has an amazing record...championship or not.

ALPHAGRIZ1
August 12th, 2008, 02:54 PM
How many playoff games have we won, and where are the NC flags........no need to continue this because I am done with all that "loser think" you guys are so fond of.

IndianaAppMan
August 12th, 2008, 03:13 PM
Guess you must have deleted your reply to Grizaholic17 there huh Ronbo?

4-0 Crappy product
0-5 Excellent product

With the current coaching staff we would NEVER win a game in the WAC or any other conference. They barely eke out wins now with a great recruiting advantage and excellent facilities.

mmm...now we're starting the Hauck bashing? As far as I can tell, winning is winning. And I personally agree with the constant substitutions that Hauck bases his game plan on. Hauck has an amazing record...championship or not.

Boy are the Griz fans starting to turn against each other? xeekx

ALPHAGRIZ1
August 12th, 2008, 03:22 PM
No I am just a hack, that doesn't care about his football program.

xrolleyesx

uofmman1122
August 12th, 2008, 05:22 PM
Boy are the Griz fans starting to turn against each other? xeekxxlolxxlolxxlolxxlolx

Haven't you ever been to eGriz?

Go...gate
August 12th, 2008, 05:26 PM
Go ahead and start the next expansion make it 10,000 extra seats this time

19k season tickets is amazing!

Amazing, Hell! That's approaching BCS territory for sure.

montanafan
August 12th, 2008, 05:29 PM
No I am just a hack, that doesn't care about his football program.

xrolleyesx

Not to many people care about thier footbal at Tech but here in Missoula we care. I will be sitting in my new expansion seats and saying to my self "wow I wish I was in Butte watching footbal" :D :D

grizindabox
August 12th, 2008, 06:02 PM
The hoopla around Griz football is a great thing, it is just too bad they keep scheduling the Fort Lewis's and CWU's of the world. Instead of doling out 215 a pop to see the Griz sched this year, I doled out 250 a pop to see Oregon, USC, Cal, Arizona, and UW play at Wazzu. I am not turning my back on Griz football, I just decided to spend my money to watch some quality football this year.

dbackjon
August 12th, 2008, 06:05 PM
xlolxxlolxxlolxxlolx

Haven't you ever been to eGriz?

I did. Scarred for life...:p

Grizalltheway
August 12th, 2008, 06:28 PM
The hoopla around Griz football is a great thing, it is just too bad they keep scheduling the Fort Lewis's and CWU's of the world. Instead of doling out 215 a pop to see the Griz sched this year, I doled out 250 a pop to see Oregon, USC, Cal, Arizona, and UW play at Wazzu. I am not turning my back on Griz football, I just decided to spend my money to watch some quality football this year.

Don't let the door hit ya. xpeacex

uofmman1122
August 12th, 2008, 06:32 PM
Don't let the door hit ya. xpeacexx2

You can't make a lot of noise in a box, can you? xcoffeex

Oh well, I'll make enough for four people! xthumbsupx

Green26
August 12th, 2008, 07:03 PM
UM and Hauck have won more playoff games in the past 5 years than all but two I-AA teams.