PDA

View Full Version : Stony Brooks Receiver outlook

SBUFAN33
August 8th, 2008, 10:27 AM
"At the wide receiver position we bring back our season record holder in receptions in Lynell Suggs and we bring back Dwayne Eley who's had two very successful years for us as the slot receiver," said head coach Chuck Priore. "I'd say the receiver position after them has some inexperience. It's a nice mixture for us, they are all pushing each other. Suggs and Eley are providing good leadership and the rest of the group are working hard to learn what we are doing."

Although we are not that experience behinds these two, we have a pretty strong group of recievers, our running game will be on point. the only concerns i have is at the QB position.

CSU Girl
August 11th, 2008, 05:07 PM
What about your O line? Any good?

Seawolf97
August 11th, 2008, 07:34 PM
I would expect looking at the new roster that the OL could go 300lbs tackle to tackle. That includes 3 FBS transfers and two starters from last years team. Thats much bigger than last year.

CSU Girl
August 12th, 2008, 07:54 AM
I will be at a couple of your games, you know, scopping you out for Coach Mills (JK). Welcome to the Big South, best of luck to you.

Seawolf97
August 12th, 2008, 08:36 PM
I will be at a couple of your games, you know, scopping you out for Coach Mills (JK). Welcome to the Big South, best of luck to you.

Glad to have you ! And good luck to the Buccaneers this season !xthumbsupx

colorless raider
August 12th, 2008, 08:59 PM

I know that you are not wishing them "good luck" vs 'Gate.:D

Seawolf97
August 12th, 2008, 09:21 PM

I think we are going to have a good game. Strange one to predict .

CSU Girl
August 13th, 2008, 07:27 AM

Colorless Raider, I think you know where my loyalty is. xsmiley_wix