PDA

View Full Version : Elon WRs

ElonPride
August 8th, 2008, 08:34 AM
Do teams have the DBs to stop them? Here's the WR weapons this season:

1. Terrel Hudgins - 6'3" 235 Jr. - former Mr. North Carolina football
2. Bo Williamson - 5' 10" 172 (was 5th in SoCon receiving last year and will take Mayers' place) Sr.
3. Sean Jeffcoat - 6' 2" So.
4. Aaron Mellette - 6' 3" 200 Fr. - Supposedly another Hudgins in the making
5. Chris Harris - 6' 4" Fr.
6. Jordan Robinson - 6' 5" Fr. (graduated high school in 3 1/2 years, enrolled at Elon in the Spring).
7. Lance Camp - 5' 9" 182 - NC 3A player of the year as a QB, converted to WR, probably the best athlete on the team

I'm not trying to be snob or anything, just trying to get som conversation going.

appfan2008
August 8th, 2008, 08:35 AM
looks pretty good on paper... do you have a running game to compliment???

PaladinFan
August 8th, 2008, 08:42 AM

Put up 16 yards rushing against Furman last year. An all out air attack doesn't win in the long run (ask Texas Tech). I don't think you can ask Riddle to throw 50 passes a game and expect to win the conference.

The only one of that group I have been really impressed with is Hudgins. You can throw out a guys high school stats all day long, but it doesn't mean diddly until he lines up in college.

In my personal opinion, Elon will have to adjust to the fact that they demanded respect and now got it. I don't see them "sneaking up" on any teams this year. The other schools know they are good and can respect them. The flurry they put up against Furman in the second half of last years game (after being down three touchdowns at the half) showed me they are a scary offense.

There's a ton of talent there, I just am holding out judgment until I see whether it is just at two positions. Gotta have more than that to take this conference.

ElonPride
August 8th, 2008, 08:55 AM

Actually, I'm not sure. I know that we picked up a heck of a back out of Florida, and freshman QB Shay Newcomer out of FL possibly will be converted. Dontay Taylor will probably be taking most of the snaps. The OL is supposed to be pretty darn solid this year. Here's Newcomer's bio from the Elon site:

6' 0' 200 LBS
Class 3A First Team All-State selection...First team all-district and all-county pick...Named a 2007 Old Spice National Top-50 Red Zone Player of the Year...2007 Citrus County Male Athlete of the Year...Threw for 3,162 yards and rushed for 1,000 yards while scoring a school-record 39 touchdowns as a senior...Set a state playoff record with 568 passing yards and 620 yards from scrimmage.

FCS_pwns_FBS
August 8th, 2008, 08:59 AM
GSU could very well have the best secondary in the SoCon this year. We have Carson Hill returning, who would probably have gotten All-SoCon last year had he not missed the last four games of the season iwith an injury. We also have safety Chris Covington returning, who was all-SoCon for 2007. And of course, we also have E.J. Webb. He started as a freshman last year and he was on the first-team in the Virginia high school all-start game. He was an integral part of our secondary last year.

Chi Panther
August 8th, 2008, 09:08 AM
I like UNI's better....
http://unipanthers.cstv.com/sports/m-footbl/mtt/niwa-m-footbl-mtt.html#Numerical

4 Johnny Gray 5-9/185 WR SR Deerfield Beach, Fla./Deerfield Beach (could be an All-American this year)
6 Victor Williams 6-4/227 WR SR Clewiston, Fla./Clewiston/Louisburg College (SIZE)
9 Montari Leonard 5-9/165 WR SO DeLand, Fla./Mainland (Fast)
5 D.J. Hord 6-1/197 WR JR Lee's Summit, Mo./Rockhurst/Notre Dame (played in Army HS All-American game)
80 Julian Morris 6-2/200 WR SO Minneapolis, Iowa/Osseo/Iowa State (high jumps 7ft 3 inches)
87 Schuylar Oordt 6-7/244 TE RS SO Cedar Falls, Iowa/Cedar Falls (SIZE)

We got some other burners...but they are Truse Freshman....

And out RB had over 600 yards receiving last year...

asknoquarter21
August 8th, 2008, 09:24 AM
I think the ASU WRs are gonna be better than a lot of people think....

but Elon no doubt has solid WRs

ElonPride
August 8th, 2008, 09:29 AM
I like UNI's better....
http://unipanthers.cstv.com/sports/m-footbl/mtt/niwa-m-footbl-mtt.html#Numerical

4 Johnny Gray 5-9/185 WR SR Deerfield Beach, Fla./Deerfield Beach (could be an All-American this year)
6 Victor Williams 6-4/227 WR SR Clewiston, Fla./Clewiston/Louisburg College (SIZE)
9 Montari Leonard 5-9/165 WR SO DeLand, Fla./Mainland (Fast)
5 D.J. Hord 6-1/197 WR JR Lee's Summit, Mo./Rockhurst/Notre Dame (played in Army HS All-American game)
80 Julian Morris 6-2/200 WR SO Minneapolis, Iowa/Osseo/Iowa State (high jumps 7ft 3 inches)
87 Schuylar Oordt 6-7/244 TE RS SO Cedar Falls, Iowa/Cedar Falls (SIZE)

We got some other burners...but they are Truse Freshman....

And out RB had over 600 yards receiving last year...

I didn't list TE, just WRs. Elon supposedly has a TE transfer coming in from ECU. 6'5" 255lbs. Just a rumor at this point....

elon77
August 8th, 2008, 09:30 AM

everyone must remember the two running backs that got most of the work last year were freshmen. taylor is a year older and so is brandon newsome. i watched newsome in high school, he's a little bigger now and chiseled, saw him a few weeks back. also the offensive line returnes everyone so they should run the ball much better. i know all of this is on paper, but this time of year so is everyone else.xrulesx

citdog
August 8th, 2008, 09:30 AM
The Citadel Bulldogs have handled EVERYONE on Elon's, trust fund, daddies range rover driving, football team the last two seasons......nothing will change.....they lose again.

IndianaAppMan
August 8th, 2008, 09:37 AM
Do teams have the DBs to stop them? Here's the WR weapons this season:

1. Terrel Hudgins - 6'3" 235 Jr. - former Mr. North Carolina football
2. Bo Williamson - 5' 10" 172 (was 5th in SoCon receiving last year and will take Mayers' place) Sr.
3. Sean Jeffcoat - 6' 2" So.
4. Aaron Mellette - 6' 3" 200 Fr. - Supposedly another Hudgins in the making
5. Chris Harris - 6' 4" Fr.
6. Jordan Robinson - 6' 5" Fr. (graduated high school in 3 1/2 years, enrolled at Elon in the Spring).
7. Lance Camp - 5' 9" 182 - NC 3A player of the year as a QB, converted to WR, probably the best athlete on the team

I'm not trying to be snob or anything, just trying to get some conversation going.

Sheesh! What a snob! Bragging on his team! He needs to be more humble like us ASU fans! xlolx

appfan2008
August 8th, 2008, 09:50 AM
Put up 16 yards rushing against Furman last year. An all out air attack doesn't win in the long run (ask Texas Tech). I don't think you can ask Riddle to throw 50 passes a game and expect to win the conference.

The only one of that group I have been really impressed with is Hudgins. You can throw out a guys high school stats all day long, but it doesn't mean diddly until he lines up in college.

In my personal opinion, Elon will have to adjust to the fact that they demanded respect and now got it. I don't see them "sneaking up" on any teams this year. The other schools know they are good and can respect them. The flurry they put up against Furman in the second half of last years game (after being down three touchdowns at the half) showed me they are a scary offense.

There's a ton of talent there, I just am holding out judgment until I see whether it is just at two positions. Gotta have more than that to take this conference.

sounds like asu in 04... we went 6-5 and had almost no running game... our attack was to throw the ball from williams to fowlkes all day long!

asknoquarter21
August 8th, 2008, 09:51 AM
and couldn't win on the road

elon77
August 8th, 2008, 10:02 AM
The Citadel Bulldogs have handled EVERYONE on Elon's, trust fund, daddies range rover driving, football team the last two seasons......nothing will change.....they lose again.

we are glad to see the poodle is awake today. how are all the boys from citadel doing?xcoffeex

elon77
August 8th, 2008, 10:04 AM
Sheesh! What a snob! Bragging on his team! He needs to be more humble like us ASU fans! xlolx

a humble asu fan? let us think about that.xnonono2x

SuperJon
August 8th, 2008, 10:15 AM
I think Elon's WRs may be better this year but not have better numbers. People can game plan for that attack this year. Granted, you're not going to completely shut down an offense like that, but they'll be slowed down a little and will have to run a little more. With that said, Elon will never be out of a game because of how quick they can score.

How is the Elon offensive line? Will they be able to protect against a good pass rush so that Riddle has time to get the ball to the receivers? I know against us last year most everything was a 2-3 step drop and quick pass but that's because it was working. I don't know if the entire offense was like that.

ElonPride
August 8th, 2008, 10:38 AM

You sure as heck didn't handle Hudgins this past season. Oh and not to mention Riddle nearly threw for 400 yards.

There's only room for 1 team of Bulldogs in this conference, and that will be Samford!

citdog
August 8th, 2008, 10:51 AM
You sure as heck didn't handle Hudgins this past season. Oh and not to mention Riddle nearly threw for 400 yards.

There's only room for 1 team of Bulldogs in this conference, and that will be Samford!

post the combined score for the last two meetings between the phoenix and THE 'DOGS. i triple dog dare you.

Cadet Bart Blanchard "RIDDLED" your boys and they went home with a loss and no Socon Championship.......hurt didn't it......get used to it......"little petey" is Kevin Higgins's BITCH!

you're just lucky we allowed you into our conference.....the 1936 contingent restored order last season.

IndianaAppMan
August 8th, 2008, 11:01 AM
a humble asu fan? let us think about that.xnonono2x

joke... haha...

IndianaAppMan
August 8th, 2008, 11:02 AM

xlolx

elon77
August 8th, 2008, 11:03 AM
I think Elon's WRs may be better this year but not have better numbers. People can game plan for that attack this year. Granted, you're not going to completely shut down an offense like that, but they'll be slowed down a little and will have to run a little more. With that said, Elon will never be out of a game because of how quick they can score.

How is the Elon offensive line? Will they be able to protect against a good pass rush so that Riddle has time to get the ball to the receivers? I know against us last year most everything was a 2-3 step drop and quick pass but that's because it was working. I don't know if the entire offense was like that.

the whole offense is back minus one receiver. the key though is they lost their offensive cord. to one of the kansas schools. it will be interesting to see how the change effects the team. i understand that the head coach is coaching the wide receivers, don't know how that will work out. see you in lynchburg.

gophoenix
August 8th, 2008, 11:19 AM
post the combined score for the last two meetings between the phoenix and THE 'DOGS. i triple dog dare you.

Cadet Bart Blanchard "RIDDLED" your boys and they went home with a loss and no Socon Championship.......hurt didn't it......get used to it......"little petey" is Kevin Higgins's BITCH!

you're just lucky we allowed you into our conference.....the 1936 contingent restored order last season.

We always can expect such a classy response from you. xrolleyesx

Chin in knob!

elon77
August 8th, 2008, 11:24 AM

Chin in knob!

don't know how you can use sitdog and classy in the same sentence. his cap gun must be broke today.xeekx

citdog
August 8th, 2008, 11:26 AM

Chin in knob!

if you and i ever share the same space on this planet........you'll regret that remark......you have to EARN the right to use that word.....attending a little school for rich boys who live off of mommy and daddy doesn't give you that right.

until samford plays a game you are still......

SOCON KNOBS!

BRACE! YOU ****ING ABORTION!

STILL WAITING FOR ONE OF YOU ELON "BUNDLES OF STICKS" TO POST THE COMBINED SCORE FROM THE LAST TWO GAMES.........DON'T YOU HAVE A PAIR?

citdog
August 8th, 2008, 11:27 AM
don't know how you can use sitdog and classy in the same sentence. his cap gun must be broke today.xeekx

STAY CLASSY SAN DIEGO!

ElonPride
August 8th, 2008, 11:42 AM
if you and i ever share the same space on this planet........you'll regret that remark......

I doubt that Napoleon.

And notice I referenced last season, knob.

citadel

Eight Legger
August 8th, 2008, 11:58 AM
I will concede that we might be screwed if you guys line up all 7 wideouts at once.

However, I would like our D-line's chances against your 3 linemen at that point, also....

citdog
August 8th, 2008, 12:01 PM
I doubt that FORREST

And notice I referenced last season, CAPTAIN

THE Citadel

EVEN YOU ELON FREAKS NOTICE ACCURACY WHEN YOU SEE IT....

STILL HAVEN'T SEEN THE SCORE....

Reign of Terrier
August 8th, 2008, 12:08 PM
the whole offense is back minus one receiver. the key though is they lost their offensive cord. to one of the kansas schools. it will be interesting to see how the change effects the team. i understand that the head coach is coaching the wide receivers, don't know how that will work out. see you in lynchburg.

If I remember correctly he was your play caller too? It should be interesting to see how you play this year (Is anything going to change?).

WrenFGun
August 8th, 2008, 12:10 PM
I don't want to hear the name of Montari Leonard ever again. :(

ElonPride
August 8th, 2008, 12:17 PM
EVEN YOU ELON FREAKS NOTICE ACCURACY WHEN YOU SEE IT....

STILL HAVEN'T SEEN THE SCORE....

citadel......no need for a "the" or a capital c.

ElonPride
August 8th, 2008, 12:43 PM
sounds like asu in 04... we went 6-5 and had almost no running game... our attack was to throw the ball from williams to fowlkes all day long!

Elon's air attack was more than just throwing the ball to 1 receiver. Elon had 2 with over 1,000 receiving yards, and another with over 600. They were 1, 3 & 6 in SoCon receiving yards.

Thumper250
August 8th, 2008, 12:59 PM
Hudgins is 235? Wacky big.

PaladinFan
August 8th, 2008, 01:03 PM
I will concede that we might be screwed if you guys line up all 7 wideouts at once.

However, I would like our D-line's chances against your 3 linemen at that point, also....

Furman last year sacked Riddle 3 or 4 times and intercepted him 3 times I think and he still threw for over 500 yards.

The kid's got a cannon and Hudgins is the real deal. Their defense is decent, but not one that will shut a team down, I think. The best way to beat them is to keep their offense on the sideline. I expect the general gameplan against Elon will be run run run run. Drain the clock. Keep Riddle and Hudgins on the sideline.

Watching Furman the past three years I can tell you that a juggernaut offense can be a bad thing sometimes. If you score in 3 minutes every possession your defense never gets a well deserved breather. Each time we'd get a big stop, our team would go out and score quickly, and our defense would be run right back out there. Kills you late in the game.

Reign of Terrier
August 8th, 2008, 01:27 PM
Furman last year sacked Riddle 3 or 4 times and intercepted him 3 times I think and he still threw for over 500 yards.

The kid's got a cannon and Hudgins is the real deal. Their defense is decent, but not one that will shut a team down, I think. The best way to beat them is to keep their offense on the sideline. I expect the general gameplan against Elon will be run run run run. Drain the clock. Keep Riddle and Hudgins on the sideline.

Watching Furman the past three years I can tell you that a juggernaut offense can be a bad thing sometimes. If you score in 3 minutes every possession your defense never gets a well deserved breather. Each time we'd get a big stop, our team would go out and score quickly, and our defense would be run right back out there. Kills you late in the game.

Elon's Defense can shut down anybody when they really prepare. Just ask Wofford.

CID1990
August 8th, 2008, 01:31 PM

They look good on paper, but not so good in Johnson Hagood Stadium.

PaladinFan
August 8th, 2008, 01:45 PM
Elon's Defense can shut down anybody when they really prepare. Just ask Wofford.

See, that game kind of confounded me. Their win over Wofford was the only game the Phoneix went on the road to against a good conference team and won.

SuperJon
August 8th, 2008, 02:09 PM
Hudgins is 235? Wacky big.

Yeah. He's strong as crap. They get him into open space in single coverage and let him break the tackle and run.

Reign of Terrier
August 8th, 2008, 02:17 PM
See, that game kind of confounded me. Their win over Wofford was the only game the Phoneix went on the road to against a good conference team and won.

If you want to say it was a fluke (Not saying YOU do) Wofford played good outside the first quarter (we were outscored 14-0). Every offensive play we either gained 8 yards or lost 8 yard. It just shows how good their D coordinator is about preparing against the option

citdog
August 8th, 2008, 02:30 PM
They look good on paper, but not so good in Johnson Hagood Stadium.

xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx

BRAVO!

james_lawfirm
August 8th, 2008, 02:45 PM

Wait a minute. Wasn't nothing wrong with our running game in '04. But, our defense on the road smelled.

gophoenix
August 8th, 2008, 03:31 PM
if you and i ever share the same space on this planet........you'll regret that remark......you have to EARN the right to use that word.....attending a little school for rich boys who live off of mommy and daddy doesn't give you that right.

until samford plays a game you are still......

SOCON KNOBS!

BRACE! YOU ****ING ABORTION!

STILL WAITING FOR ONE OF YOU ELON "BUNDLES OF STICKS" TO POST THE COMBINED SCORE FROM THE LAST TWO GAMES.........DON'T YOU HAVE A PAIR?

Stay classy knob! xthumbsupx

gophoenix
August 8th, 2008, 03:36 PM

The defense against Wofford was not the one we had really against anyone else. That was the only conference game we were at full strength.

Problem is, we're still building and the team isn't deep at a load of positions. That, along with playing teams that prepped to take advantage of that (Furman and The Citadel) was a real problem for us. Which doesn't say the outcome would have been better or different, it just means that those coaches prepped well to take advantage of our weaknesses to a T.

SideLine Shooter
August 8th, 2008, 03:46 PM
Elon has the class of the FCS. I don't think anybody can keep up with them. Nobody has the athletes or coaching staff that Elon has.

We really should cancel the season, let them go ahead and take the Championship Trophy and I can go watch the GameCocks play all year.xnodx xnodx

Skjellyfetti
August 8th, 2008, 03:53 PM
Elon has the class of the FCS.

Cal Poly has some good ones as well. I haven't seen them play, however... only read about them.

SideLine Shooter
August 8th, 2008, 03:57 PM
Cal Poly has some good ones as well. I haven't seen them play, however... only read about them.

Fine. We'll let those 2 split the trophy!!

ElonFirefighter
August 8th, 2008, 04:31 PM
WHO LET THE DOG OUT???????
Sit bobo sit.
Better get a muzzle on that mut.

Look you want the score, what’s the matter can’t find it yourself???? Well ok well look at those games. Two years ago yes you blew us out of the water, but wait we did not have Riddle. We have a powerhouse now, and come the end of this season all you will have left are those 2 games to reminisce on. Before you go jumping on Elon being a rich boy school, I drive a pick up, I had to help with finances in college, and I have more class then an arrogant KNOB.

citdog
August 8th, 2008, 04:36 PM
Sit bobo sit.

Look you want the score, what’s the matter can’t find it yourself???? Well ok well look at those games. Two years ago yes you blew us out of the water, but wait we did not have Riddle. We have a powerhouse now, and come the end of this season all you will have left are those 2 games to reminisce on. Before you go jumping on Elon being a rich boy school, I drive a pick up, I had to help with finances in college, and I have more class then an arrogant KNOB.

I ALREADY LAID THE SAMCKETH DOWN ON YOU ON THE CITADEL SITE LISTED IN MY SIG LINE HERE......DO YOU REALLY WANT ME TO WIPE THE FLOOR UP WITH YOUR SORRY ASS? I WILL, IF YOU REALLY WANT ME TO....BUT MY HEART JUST ISN'T IN IT.......I FEEL ONLY PITY FOR YOU, YOUR 35 FANS YOU BRING TO YOUR ROAD GAMES WITH YOU, AND "LITTLE PETEY"....KEVIN HIGGINS'S BITCH.

THAT WILL BE ALL

GOOD JOB ON BEING A FIREFIGHTER! xthumbsupx xthumbsupx

CID1990
August 8th, 2008, 06:04 PM
Sit bobo sit.

In case you forgot, you had Riddle AND Hudgins last year in JHS. They weren't enough. That's why you guys faded near the end of the season. You have a great offense, but it is very one dimensional. You live and die by the pass. Any team that has the QB-WR tandem that you do should be able to open up the run for even a high school RB, but for some reason, this isn't the case. That makes you guys easier than most to gameplan for. Elon sneaked up on some folks earlier in the season. even after the performance against ASU, teams still didn't take Elon seriously until Furman and El Cid.

Also remember that while you guys might have been hurting on defense, WE were playing a freshman QB in his second ever collegiate start, and he burned you guys up for almost exactly the same stats as Riddle did in the same game.

This year, I predict losses to ASU, Furman, and one other team which will either be El Cid, GSU or Wofford. This spells another year of making excuses about the late season defense while ASU and one or two other SoCon teams play into November.

gophoenix
August 8th, 2008, 07:17 PM
In case you forgot, you had Riddle AND Hudgins last year in JHS. They weren't enough. That's why you guys faded near the end of the season. You have a great offense, but it is very one dimensional. You live and die by the pass. Any team that has the QB-WR tandem that you do should be able to open up the run for even a high school RB, but for some reason, this isn't the case. That makes you guys easier than most to gameplan for. Elon sneaked up on some folks earlier in the season. even after the performance against ASU, teams still didn't take Elon seriously until Furman and El Cid.

Also remember that while you guys might have been hurting on defense, WE were playing a freshman QB in his second ever collegiate start, and he burned you guys up for almost exactly the same stats as Riddle did in the same game.

This year, I predict losses to ASU, Furman, and one other team which will either be El Cid, GSU or Wofford. This spells another year of making excuses about the late season defense while ASU and one or two other SoCon teams play into November.

What excuses? We flat out don't have the defensive depth right now. It's the truth and any coach worth anything will take advantage of that when there are holes.

One dimensional offense or not, rarely was it stopped this year and there was no sneaking up on any team except maybe Liberty. The offense wasn't the problem this year. Scoring 30+ points in a game is enough to win in most other leagues.

gophoenix
August 8th, 2008, 07:21 PM
I ALREADY LAID THE SAMCKETH DOWN ON YOU ON THE CITADEL SITE LISTED IN MY SIG LINE HERE......DO YOU REALLY WANT ME TO WIPE THE FLOOR UP WITH YOUR SORRY ASS? I WILL, IF YOU REALLY WANT ME TO....BUT MY HEART JUST ISN'T IN IT.......I FEEL ONLY PITY FOR YOU, YOUR 35 FANS YOU BRING TO YOUR ROAD GAMES WITH YOU, AND "LITTLE PETEY"....KEVIN HIGGINS'S BITCH.

35 fans eh? If there would have been just a bit more of us this past year, we would have had more at the game than you.

Maybe if you tried a bit harder, you could lay some clean smack in this. Or maybe give some real facts other than a bunch of whining that reminds me of Hillary Clinton in her campaigning. xbawlingx

But, I guess I understand why you're upset and bitter. The Citadel has sucked for far longer than Elon has. xthumbsupx

ElonFirefighter
August 8th, 2008, 08:37 PM

THAT WILL BE ALL

GOOD JOB ON BEING A FIREFIGHTER! xthumbsupx xthumbsupx

Laid the smack down on me. Ha you just used a bunch of big words. All I did was smack the dog in the nose with the paper and locked him in his pen. Yes he may be barking up a storm but I was at the movies and could not hear him. Poor little doggie. If you remember last year was a close game and it came down to us not having a great defense something that I hope was corrected this year. What you fail to recognize was Elon had a great offence. I don’t know maybe you smelled too much gun power or some one took that “don’t ask don’t tell”, too far with you. Either way you seem to be very narrow minded. By the way you can bark all you want but just remember one thing. Don’t play with fire you might get burned.

DTSpider
August 8th, 2008, 09:07 PM
Elon has the class of the FCS. I don't think anybody can keep up with them. Nobody has the athletes or coaching staff that Elon has.

We really should cancel the season, let them go ahead and take the Championship Trophy and I can go watch the GameCocks play all year.xnodx xnodx

I see someone has been learning from Micky Matthews :)

SideLine Shooter
August 8th, 2008, 09:27 PM
I see someone has been learning from Micky Matthews :)

Mickey is almost as good as Pete!!

furman94
August 8th, 2008, 09:46 PM
Mickey Mickey Mickey...

gophoenix
August 8th, 2008, 09:53 PM
Laid the smack down on me. Ha you just used a bunch of big words. All I did was smack the dog in the nose with the paper and locked him in his pen. Yes he may be barking up a storm but I was at the movies and could not hear him. Poor little doggie. If you remember last year was a close game and it came down to us not having a great defense something that I hope was corrected this year. What you fail to recognize was Elon had a great offence. I don’t know maybe you smelled too much gun power or some one took that “don’t ask don’t tell”, too far with you. Either way you seem to be very narrow minded. By the way you can bark all you want but just remember one thing. Don’t play with fire you might get burned.

The defense may or may not be corrected. That's what I don't get about these comments. We have a good offense, though one dimensional, has been proven effective. This whole "overlooking" crap is nothing but an excuse for other team's fans. I can guarantee that no teams overlooked us once conference play started after South Florida was a proven winner (being a close game) and the way Liberty was handled and then how we played against App, which was pretty descent.

Now, I'll be the first to say, our defense was decimated by injuries. It isn't an excuse, that is part of the game. And it is a clear indication that good coaching uses those weaknesses to the other team's advantage, which they did. Furman used a beat up line to run us out of Greenville and The Citadel used a beat up Secondary to basically outrun us for long passing. Not an excuse, that is the way the game is played. And until we get deeper or stop being injured, that will continue to be an Achilles heel for us. Overcoming things like that is what separates good teams from great teams. We aren't a great team, but we are good. The same with The Citadel right now. Now, can we be great teams since two good coaches have turned them around and can recruit players that work for both the team and that type of school?

ElonFirefighter
August 9th, 2008, 05:30 AM
agreeded and if you look at my origional post on cits site thats pretty much what i said. but hey what can i say you cant change the view of a rabid dog. I just hope we can keep a healthy Dfence

ElonPride
August 9th, 2008, 05:56 AM
The defense may or may not be corrected. That's what I don't get about these comments. We have a good offense, though one dimensional, has been proven effective. This whole "overlooking" crap is nothing but an excuse for other team's fans. I can guarantee that no teams overlooked us once conference play started after South Florida was a proven winner (being a close game) and the way Liberty was handled and then how we played against App, which was pretty descent.

Now, I'll be the first to say, our defense was decimated by injuries. It isn't an excuse, that is part of the game. And it is a clear indication that good coaching uses those weaknesses to the other team's advantage, which they did. Furman used a beat up line to run us out of Greenville and The Citadel used a beat up Secondary to basically outrun us for long passing. Not an excuse, that is the way the game is played. And until we get deeper or stop being injured, that will continue to be an Achilles heel for us. Overcoming things like that is what separates good teams from great teams. We aren't a great team, but we are good. The same with The Citadel right now. Now, can we be great teams since two good coaches have turned them around and can recruit players that work for both the team and that type of school?

The point is this thread was hijacked by a little whinning boy.....probably all because his beloved cadet wasn't a 1st team all american (though roberts is really good). This thread was about Elon receivers, not the score of a game last year, or the year before. At least the few App fans that came in on the thread didn't talk smack, but man this citkitten knob is "crazier than a rat in a tin *****house!!!"

citdog
August 9th, 2008, 09:00 AM
35 fans eh? If there would have been just a bit more of us this past year, we would have had more at the game than you.

Maybe if you tried a bit harder, you could lay some clean smack in this. Or maybe give some real facts other than a bunch of whining that reminds me of Hillary Clinton in her campaigning. xbawlingx

But, I guess I understand why you're upset and bitter. The Citadel has sucked for far longer than Elon has. xthumbsupx

sucked....how many Southern Conference Championships do you have? God it feels good to be able to say that! Douche we average more fans per game than your tiny little stadium HOLDS!

furman94
August 9th, 2008, 09:29 AM
Yeah really! Elon has 1 Good year, and they all the sudden are a more storied program than The Citadel! Wow... not there yet Elon !

gophoenix
August 9th, 2008, 09:54 AM
sucked....how many Southern Conference Championships do you have? God it feels good to be able to say that! Douche we average more fans per game than your tiny little stadium HOLDS!

More name calling. Tsk Tsk.

Since when has averaging more fans entered into this conversation? But since size and posturing are what you focus on. Well, I guess that all tells us what kind of "man" you really are. xlolx

Considering Citadel has 1 championship in the SoCon in, well, my lifetime; well actually make that 47 years, I think you should just leave that little argument alone. Also, make that 2 football championships since 1936 (cfbdatawarehouse), that's 2 in 72 years. Considering it took you 24 years to win the first one, well, I think you shouldn't be criticizing anybody else's team for not winning one in 5 seasons. xrolleyesx

Also to note, Citadel has had 2 winning seasons in, well lets look it up, 18 years. Not only that, Citadel has not been ranked in a major season ending poll since 1992. Elon, well, finished ranked in 1999, 2000 and 2007. We average a rating of 20 places higher than you in the Sagarin since 1999. And we have more winning seasons since 1999 than you do over that 18.

So yes, you guys have sucked for way longer than we have.

Chin in knob. xthumbsupx

gophoenix
August 9th, 2008, 09:55 AM
Yeah really! Elon has 1 Good year, and they all the sudden are a more storied program than The Citadel! Wow... not there yet Elon !

Uhm, who in the world said that?

All that was said is The Citadel has sucked for far longer than us. Which is absolutely, 100% true.

Here's an idea, read the posts before attempting some sort of smack. No one here has said we are anywhere yet.

ElonPride
August 9th, 2008, 12:10 PM

Actually, if you know anything about football in the region, Elon does have a rich history in football. Just not at the D-I level seeing we've only been here since '99:

National titles: 2 - NAIA DI
18 overall titles
Undefeated season in 1957
Overall record: 455-379-19
Bowl Appearances (NAIA DI championship): 1973, 1978, 1980, 1981
Playoff Appearances: 21

But yes, those numbers are small beans to some folks.

Anyway, BACK TO THE DISCUSSION!!!! This thread was about the capability of DBs to handle our receivers!!!! Dang, how hard is that to understand????

citdog
August 9th, 2008, 12:26 PM
More name calling. Tsk Tsk.

Since when has averaging more fans entered into this conversation? But since size and posturing are what you focus on. Well, I guess that all tells us what kind of "man" you really are. xlolx

Considering Citadel has 1 championship in the SoCon in, well, my lifetime; well actually make that 47 years, I think you should just leave that little argument alone. Also, make that 2 football championships since 1936 (cfbdatawarehouse), that's 2 in 72 years. Considering it took you 24 years to win the first one, well, I think you shouldn't be criticizing anybody else's team for not winning one in 5 seasons. xrolleyesx

Also to note, Citadel has had 2 winning seasons in, well lets look it up, 18 years. Not only that, Citadel has not been ranked in a major season ending poll since 1992. Elon, well, finished ranked in 1999, 2000 and 2007. We average a rating of 20 places higher than you in the Sagarin since 1999. And we have more winning seasons since 1999 than you do over that 18.

So yes, you guys have sucked for way longer than we have.

Chin in knob. xthumbsupx

let us see.....the Southern Conference has contained.....WEST VIRGINIA, EAST CAROLINA, RICHMOND, WILLIAM AND MARY, MARSHALL.....need i go on? div 2 doesn't count.....we have been playing at the highlest level of College Football for 100 years......elon.......you played no one.....no one had ever heard of you......until you came into OUR conference several years ago. we also OWN YOU......know your place and your role.....we BEAT you...plain and simple...... tell "little petey" i said hi.

asu3peat
August 9th, 2008, 12:47 PM
There's no doubt that the passing numbers Elon's offense put up last year were staggering. With all the returning players, you should be able to replicate.

I believe teams will be able to better gameplan the phoenix offense with a year of film under their belt. An improved running game would greatly increase the offense's production and add another dimension for d-coords to worry about.

I'm worried that the air attack could be troublesome for ASU with a whole new secondary. Getting pressure on Riddle is the key to slowing down the Phoenix air assault.

Also I want to thank the Elon fan who received my season tix by mistake, for their diligence in finding their rightful owner. Glad to see honest people still exist.

ElonPride
August 9th, 2008, 12:55 PM
let us see.....the Southern Conference has contained.....WEST VIRGINIA, EAST CAROLINA, RICHMOND, WILLIAM AND MARY, MARSHALL......

And Elon is 1-2 versus Miami (FL). Your point?

Once again, back to the discussion at hand before you hijacked the thread with your low self esteem.

The title of the thread is "ELON WRS!!!!" Not what citadel did to Elon the past season, the season before or what you did 100 years ago.........or even the beating the North gave the South! BACK TO THE DISCUSSION....

AS GP SAYS; CHIN UP KNOB!

ElonPride
August 9th, 2008, 12:56 PM
Also I want to thank the Elon fan who received my season tix by mistake, for their diligence in finding their rightful owner. Glad to see honest people still exist.

That was Elonfirefighter (who also has been posting in this thread). Small world eh?

citdog
August 9th, 2008, 01:01 PM
And Elon is 1-2 versus Miami (FL). Your point?

Once again, back to the discussion at hand before you hijacked the thread with your low self esteem.

The title of the thread is "ELON WRS!!!!" Not what citadel did to Elon the past season, the season before or what you did 100 years ago.........or even the beating the North gave the South! BACK TO THE DISCUSSION....

AS GP SAYS; CHIN UP KNOB!

it's the past TWO SEASONS.....even with your NFL CALIBER RECEIVING CORPSxrolleyesx xrolleyesx you "private school, living off of daddys tip" gayboys are no match for the superior breed of man known to the world as THE CITADEL MAN. it hurts to lose when you're playing for the SoCon Championship and get your ass beat by CADETS doesn't it..... don't worry....you'll be out of the Race when we meet this year and the result......will be more of the same.....WE WIN......YOU LOSE!

asu3peat
August 9th, 2008, 01:05 PM
The WR's got some size on them don't they? I guess Riddle doesn't have to be that accurate throwing at targets that big. Could somebody list the player's best attribute (i.e. possession, speedster, good blocker).

I couldn't remember his profile name (on my work email), thanks Pride. Anyway thanks firefighter, hope to see you and your fans come up the mountain in November. Hopefully the game will have an impact on the playoffs. Also wanted to mention that I saw a guy on the subway up in NYC last week wearing an Elon hat. Struck up a short convo.

ElonFirefighter
August 9th, 2008, 01:49 PM

Im just glad I was able to find you. I just hope its not a jinxe on our season, with me recieving APP tickets in the mail and all.
I know a few planning to make the trip and i am hopeing to join them.

ShowMeBear2
August 9th, 2008, 02:03 PM
Great pass rush will take care of great wideouts.

phoenix3
August 9th, 2008, 04:29 PM

In the game with Wofford last year we lost our #2 linebacker for the season, the #3 DE for effectively the rest of the season because he never got back to more than 80% and a DB for several games. That game took a real toll on us defensively.

CID1990
August 9th, 2008, 04:48 PM
The WR's got some size on them don't they? I guess Riddle doesn't have to be that accurate throwing at targets that big. Could somebody list the player's best attribute (i.e. possession, speedster, good blocker).

I couldn't remember his profile name (on my work email), thanks Pride. Anyway thanks firefighter, hope to see you and your fans come up the mountain in November. Hopefully the game will have an impact on the playoffs. Also wanted to mention that I saw a guy on the subway up in NYC last week wearing an Elon hat. Struck up a short convo.

I was on business in Amman, Jordan back in 2005 and during a day off, I went out to Wadi Rum. While I was out there, I saw an old Toyota saloon that belonged to one of the Bedouins and it had an Elon Alumni sticker on the back glass. Turns out his son went to Elon.

IndianaAppMan
August 9th, 2008, 04:58 PM
I don't know what The Citadel folks may say, but other than LSU and JMU, I think Elon poses the biggest threat for a loss on App's schedule. Any SoCon team would be completely asinine not to realize the threat that Elon poses this year.

Elon didn't just stumble into a 7-4 record last year, and with all they have coming back, there not going to get worse. Heck, next year they could be among the preseason picks for the national title.

blueballs
August 9th, 2008, 05:23 PM
I don't know what The Citadel folks may say, but other than LSU and JMU, I think Elon poses the biggest threat for a loss on App's schedule. Any SoCon team would be completely asinine not to realize the threat that Elon poses this year.

Elon didn't just stumble into a 7-4 record last year, and with all they have coming back, there not going to get worse. Heck, next year they could be among the preseason picks for the national title.

What is App's record in Statesboro again?xeyebrowx

Other than that I agree about Elon, they should be strong.

gophoenix
August 9th, 2008, 07:33 PM
let us see.....the Southern Conference has contained.....WEST VIRGINIA, EAST CAROLINA, RICHMOND, WILLIAM AND MARY, MARSHALL.....need i go on? div 2 doesn't count.....we have been playing at the highlest level of College Football for 100 years......elon.......you played no one.....no one had ever heard of you......until you came into OUR conference several years ago. we also OWN YOU......know your place and your role.....we BEAT you...plain and simple...... tell "little petey" i said hi.

Don't give me excuses on why you've only won two SoCon championships. You would think after 81 years that you would have won more that 2. xlolx You see, you may have been playing good opponents but, well, you just weren't good. And listing out your opponents as a reason you didn't win is just more laughable!!! xlolx

So here, let's really list the SoCon way back when.

against WV: 1-5
against Marshall: 6-9
against ECU: 5-13
against W&M: 7-18
against Clemson: 5-29
against South Carolina: 7-39
against Richmond: 13-14
against GSU: 4-13
against App: 11-25
against UNC: 0-3
against NCSU: 0-4
against Vanderbilt: 2-4
against Wake Forest: 1-2
against Virginia Tech: 0-2
against GW: 3-11
against Georgia Tech: 0-10
against Tennessee: 0-3
against UTC: 15-24
against WCU: 18-13-1 (well you got one series didn't you xrolleyesx )

I mean, you almost scored as much against Webber in ONE GAME as you have in 34 games against Clemson while you were playing the "highest level."

And actually in "playing at the highlest level of College Football for 100 years", well, you've only won 3 conference championships ever in any conference. xlolx But let's examine that further shall we. pre-1936 you played, well, only 1-3 "big time" schools per year. That's not :the highest level." So please, that "over 100" years thing is complete nonsense. You've really been playing at the "top level" since 1937. xrulesx

No one's heard of Elon, blah blah blah xrolleyesx Whatever and it's not true. But if it makes you feel better then go with it I guess. xrolleyesx

I don't really get why you are like you are. I personally like The Citadel and the older fans at the game were nice.

gophoenix
August 9th, 2008, 08:36 PM
Don't give me excuses on why you've only won two SoCon championships. You would think after 81 years that you would have won more that 2. xlolx You see, you may have been playing good opponents but, well, you just weren't good. And listing out your opponents as a reason you didn't win is just more laughable!!! xlolx

So here, let's really list the SoCon way back when.

against WV: 1-5
against Marshall: 6-9
against ECU: 5-13
against W&M: 7-18
against Clemson: 5-29
against South Carolina: 7-39
against Richmond: 13-14
against GSU: 4-13
against App: 11-25
against UNC: 0-3
against NCSU: 0-4
against Vanderbilt: 2-4
against Wake Forest: 1-2
against Virginia Tech: 0-2
against GW: 3-11
against Georgia Tech: 0-10
against Tennessee: 0-3
against UTC: 15-24
against WCU: 18-13-1 (well you got one series didn't you xrolleyesx )

I mean, you almost scored as much against Webber in ONE GAME as you have in 34 games against Clemson while you were playing the "highest level."

And actually in "playing at the highlest level of College Football for 100 years", well, you've only won 3 conference championships ever in any conference. xlolx But let's examine that further shall we. pre-1936 you played, well, only 1-3 "big time" schools per year. That's not :the highest level." So please, that "over 100" years thing is complete nonsense. You've really been playing at the "top level" since 1937. xrulesx

No one's head of Elon, blah blah blah xrolleyesx Whatever and it's not true. But if it makes you feel better then go with it I guess. xrolleyesx

I don't really get why you are like you are. I personally like The Citadel and the older fans at the game were nice.

phoenix3
August 9th, 2008, 09:27 PM
gophoenix, have some respect, dude, or put it in the smack area. Personally, I'm waiting until we've made it into the playoffs atleast once as a D1 team before I get cocky!

ElonFirefighter
August 9th, 2008, 09:50 PM
I dont think its cocky, its more responding to 1 cit fan. imo the cit game will be close could go either way.

furman94
August 9th, 2008, 09:52 PM
What about the Furman game, IYO?

IndianaAppMan
August 9th, 2008, 09:56 PM
What about the Furman game, IYO?

Yeah, what about it?

That only points to how strong the SoCon is, especially last year. The conference champs both lost 2 games!

ElonFirefighter
August 9th, 2008, 10:11 PM
I think it will be close also. We have always struggled with furman but its not going to be the blowouts of the past. I think it will be a 7 pt game going in the home teams favor.

gophoenix
August 9th, 2008, 11:10 PM
gophoenix, have some respect, dude, or put it in the smack area. Personally, I'm waiting until we've made it into the playoffs atleast once as a D1 team before I get cocky!

Nothing cocky here. I think you can tell that from the majority of my posts before I started putting out facts in response to CitDog.

fuEMO
August 10th, 2008, 12:23 AM
Total respect for Elon. I think Hudgins is a great player but I believe many teams in the SoCon could cause plenty of matchup problems for DBs and LBs in all of FCS.

But Elon isn't the only team. Furman has quietly built an offensive team to support a passing QB like Jordan Sorrells. Big, mobile tigtends that played wide receiver in HS, athletic, tall receivers. Tailbacks that can run and catch and make plays in open space.

TIGHTENDS

Larry Hedden 6-5 241 TE First Team SoCon as a Sophomore
36 passes for 421 yards and three touchdowns

Chris Truss 6-4 243 TE 2007 Pre-Season All SoCon as a Sophomore
3 passes for 122 yards and two touchdowns, then became injured

Set Skogan 6-4 220 TE/WR Redshirt Freshman
5,281 yards receiving, 62 touchdowns set all-time Tennessee HS Records

Philip Silverstein 6-5 235 TE Freshman
#1 ranked tightend in SC.

SPLIT ENDS

RJ Webb 6-2 200 SE Junior Set to return in 08
23 receptions for 317 yards and two touchdowns in 5 games before knee injury

David Hendrix 6-4 196 SE Redshirt Freshman
Great spring. Caught 71 passes for 1500 yards and 14 touchdowns for GA power Buford HS

Daniel McFadden 6-2 180 SE Freshman
Played for Mainland FLA HS, played in Funcoast East/West All Star Game, Darren McFadden’s cousin

FLANKERS

Adam Mims 5-9 187 FLK Sophomore
caught 10 passes for 113 yards and a touchdown in first season of action

Seddrick Cunnningham 5-11 187 Redshirt Freshman
Great athlete with track speed (11.15 in 100 meters) Threw for 3146 yards and 31 touchdowns in high school

Lance Cannington 6-2 200 FLK
Solid reserve flanker

Matt Gordon 6-1 193 FLK Freshman
AL first team all-state. 1300 yards 20 touchdowns, choose Furman over Duke, SoMiss, and a grayshirt offer from Auburn

TAILBACKS

Mike Brown 5-8 176 TB Sophomore Pre Season SoCon Honors
Great receiver out of the backfield, one of the best in the SoCon in the open field

Tank Baker 5-9 205 Redshirt Freshman Listed as #2 Tailback
Played for Maryville TN HS, 45-0 high school record, can catch the ball and run with power and speed

Stephone LaFrance 6-2 219 TB Junior IF, he stays healthy… look out
Excellent receiver can line up as a WR

Walt Lenard 6-0 205 TB Freshman Played WR and RB in high school did both very well. AJC first team all-state, so far Lenard appears to be the real deal, a big steal for Furman Missouri tried to get him late.

Reign of Terrier
August 10th, 2008, 08:22 AM
Heads up elon, I went to a wofford practice yesterday and they're already preparing for your offense (Either that or there's a revolutionary change to wofford's offense-I doubt it)

furman94
August 10th, 2008, 09:26 AM
Yeah, Furman's pass rush is on FIRE this year! Watch out Elon!

PaladinFan
August 10th, 2008, 02:13 PM
I think it will be close also. We have always struggled with furman but its not going to be the blowouts of the past. I think it will be a 7 pt game going in the home teams favor.

Elon struggles with Furman because Furman is one of the few teams left that says "strap it up we are coming right at you."

Finesse teams like Elon often struggle with power running games. Furman, no doubt will probably air it out more than they used to, but Lamb has said repeatedly our offense will still be focused on pounding the ball in the middle of the field.

While Elon put up a heck of a fight against us last season. Heck, when we played up there a few years ago and they held Ingle Martin and Co. to 10 pts was impressive. I think the highlight video from last season shows their weakness. Daggum near every big play Furman had was a run straight up the middle or a pass off a play-fake run up the middle.

Elon can likely try to beat every team in a shootout, but I doubt it'll work. Everyone knows they can score. You'll beat a lot of teams in a shootout. However, to beat the better teams, especially on the road, you can't let their running backs churn up 5 or 6 yards a carry.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fT-nkQsNG-4

paward
August 10th, 2008, 02:24 PM
I sure hope that Elon is not thinking about Furman too much at this point. They do have a date with Richmond prior to all those dances. We are a team that will come at you. I have no doubt Elon's passing game is all it is billed to be. However, we are working on our defense more than ever being our new coach is a defensive man. It may be hard to containd them but we will do our best!

ViennaSpider
August 12th, 2008, 08:33 PM
This year, I predict losses to ASU, Furman, and one other team which will either be El Cid, GSU or Wofford.

You're forgetting the upcoming loss to Richmond.

CID1990
August 12th, 2008, 08:58 PM

I was just talking about the conference schedule.

PaladinFan
August 12th, 2008, 11:14 PM

Could go either way. Elon can really sling it. While I'm still out on their running game and the defense (we'll see what 2008 brings) Hudgins might be the only uncoverable reciever I've seen at the FCS level.

Come ready to score a lot of points. App put 55 on you last season. Elon has a similar propensity for scoring points.

gophoenix
August 13th, 2008, 08:28 AM
I sure hope that Elon is not thinking about Furman too much at this point. They do have a date with Richmond prior to all those dances. We are a team that will come at you. I have no doubt Elon's passing game is all it is billed to be. However, we are working on our defense more than ever being our new coach is a defensive man. It may be hard to containd them but we will do our best!

Many guys on Elon's team still remember the really sucky years. There's no way they are thinking ahead to anyone. Game by game is how they look at; like most teams out there for that matter.

Heck, us fans still aren't used to even having a winning record lately, so we're all expecting things game to game too.

citdog
August 13th, 2008, 08:29 AM
Many guys on Elon's team still remember the really sucky years. There's no way they are thinking ahead to anyone. Game by game is how they look at; like most teams out there for that matter.

Heck, us fans still aren't used to even having a winning record lately, so we're all expecting things game to game too.

the really sucky years include 2008 correct?

PaladinFan
August 13th, 2008, 08:36 AM

The worst I saw Furman beat anybody (and we drubbed some teams) was in 2002 when we beat Elon something like 56-7. Our starters played about a quarter. They are much better now than they were then.

gophoenix
August 13th, 2008, 08:58 AM
The worst I saw Furman beat anybody (and we drubbed some teams) was in 2002 when we beat Elon something like 56-7. Our starters played about a quarter. They are much better now than they were then.

The game delayed for 4 hours because of a thunderstorm. Furman guys got to go eat before the game started, Elon didn't for whatever reason. 35-0 in the first quarter. Unfortunately, I was there for that embarrassment.

citdog
August 13th, 2008, 09:24 AM
The game delayed for 4 hours because of a thunderstorm. Furman guys got to go eat before the game started, Elon didn't for whatever reason. 35-0 in the first quarter. Unfortunately, I was there for that embarrassment.

it's ALWAYS an excuse with you elon "bundles of sticks"

we didn't get to eat......we were pissed that "little petey" changed our senior day routine......we were injured...etcxbawlingx xbawlingx xbawlingx xbawlingx xbawlingx xbawlingx xbawlingx xbawlingx xbawlingx xbawlingx

y'all are a joke not a MAN among you

phoenix3
August 13th, 2008, 10:01 AM

we didn't get to eat......we were pissed that "little petey" changed our senior day routine......we were injured...etcxbawlingx xbawlingx xbawlingx xbawlingx xbawlingx xbawlingx xbawlingx xbawlingx xbawlingx xbawlingx

I thought the same thing after I read that post. The real excuse is that we stunk and Furman didn't. I don't think that'll be the case this year, but we'll see.

gophoenix
August 13th, 2008, 10:18 AM
I thought the same thing after I read that post. The real excuse is that we stunk and Furman didn't. I don't think that'll be the case this year, but we'll see.

Of course you did. Everything does up on your high horse. xrolleyesx

elon77
August 13th, 2008, 10:22 AM

would rather be a bundle of sticks than a bunch of pricks.xnodx xnodx xnodx

citdog
August 13th, 2008, 10:23 AM
would rather be a bundle of sticks than a bunch of pricks.xnodx xnodx xnodx

SO YOU'RE SAYING THAT YOU ARE A BUNCH OF GAYBOYS?

elon77
August 13th, 2008, 10:35 AM
SO YOU'RE SAYING THAT YOU ARE A BUNCH OF GAYBOYS?

you are the one that went to the all boys school.xnodx

citdog
August 13th, 2008, 10:40 AM
you are the one that went to the all boys school.xnodx

THAT ONLY MAKES ME A BETTER MAN THAN YOU......AND THE COLLEGE OF CHARLESTON HAS SOME FINE WOMEN

gophoenix
August 13th, 2008, 12:41 PM
Men at Citadel xlolx

Always makes me think of that VMI cheerleader with the "man" in the headlock.

http://www.mudvillegazette.com/milblogs/VMI%20Cheerleader.JPG

citdog
August 13th, 2008, 12:42 PM
Men at Citadel xlolx

vaginia military "cadet" was just trying to drag a REAL MAN into the sack......xnodx xnodx

gophoenix
August 13th, 2008, 12:43 PM
Men at Citadel xlolx

That's a nice bow she has. It almost matches the colour of his face.