PDA

View Full Version : All in!

andy7171
August 7th, 2008, 08:46 AM
I just bought my pre-game tent party and game tickets for the 9/30 Navy game! Totally psyched for our first FBS match up! Who else has their opening game tickets in hand?

89Hen
August 7th, 2008, 08:52 AM
2 of my 6 for the Maryland game are scheduled to arrive today via FedEx. The other 4, next week.

You will thouroughly enjoy Navy Andy. Great tradition and setting. Make sure to get in the stadium early to see the Mids march in. xthumbsupx I do wonder if there will be a flyover though. I heard it's gotten just too expensive to do them.

mcveyrl
August 7th, 2008, 09:05 AM
I think I have my tickets...

You've reminded that I need to call my buddy to make sure...

813Jag
August 7th, 2008, 09:07 AM
Not me. I wanted to go to the SWAC/MEAC Challenge. To make matters worse I'll be in Orlando that weekend but won't be at the game. Still trying to convince the wife to go. xmadx I won't even be able to listen to the Jags on Saturday night. Hopefully I can catch the App St./LSU game on TV.

slostang
August 7th, 2008, 09:10 AM
I don't have them in hand yet, but there is no hurry. San Diego State never sells out.

andy7171
August 7th, 2008, 09:33 AM
2 of my 6 for the Maryland game are scheduled to arrive today via FedEx. The other 4, next week.

You will thouroughly enjoy Navy Andy. Great tradition and setting. Make sure to get in the stadium early to see the Mids march in. xthumbsupx I do wonder if there will be a flyover though. I heard it's gotten just too expensive to do them.

Can't wait. I think the entire o-line will be invading the park-n-ride at 10am for a pre-pre-game warm up. Would you say 3pm is a good time to get to our seats for a 3:30 game. I've seen the brigade march in before when Navy played the Twerps at M&T in Baltimore a couple years ago. Very cool. xthumbsupx

McNeese72
August 7th, 2008, 09:43 AM
Picked up 5 UNC tickets yesterday at lunch. They are proud of them at $50 a piece.

Doc

89Hen
August 7th, 2008, 09:48 AM
Would you say 3pm is a good time to get to our seats for a 3:30 game
Should be fine. xthumbsupx

89Hen
August 7th, 2008, 09:51 AM
game tickets in hand?
BTW, is there anything as good in August when the season tickets arrive? That big sheet of tickets... it's like Christmas and you've just opened the one present you had your heart set on all year. :)

furman94
August 7th, 2008, 09:55 AM
I am waiting for my VT tix to come in, but I already confirmed my stay at La Quinta Inn in Radford VA. I have all of my FU season tix too!

Is It Kickoff yet?

citdog
August 7th, 2008, 10:00 AM
y'all really should play a GOOD Military School

furman94
August 7th, 2008, 10:02 AM
who'd that be?

Reign of Terrier
August 7th, 2008, 10:05 AM
who'd that be?

VMI

citdog
August 7th, 2008, 10:08 AM
VAGINA MILITARY INSTITUTE

QUITE TRUE

Tribe4SF
August 7th, 2008, 10:09 AM
Got my four tickets for the Tribe at NC State on September 6.

813Jag
August 7th, 2008, 10:37 AM
BTW, is there anything as good in August when the season tickets arrive? That big sheet of tickets... it's like Christmas and you've just opened the one present you had your heart set on all year. :)
I used to love that moment, I'd open the envelope, and smell the tickets. I remember my first year being a season ticket holder. I was very happy. xlolx Man I miss that feeling.

Rob Iola
August 7th, 2008, 10:43 AM
I used to love that moment, I'd open the envelope, and smell the tickets. I remember my first year being a season ticket holder. I was very happy. xlolx Man I miss that feeling.
Yeah - you got a wife - now you get to smell her instead...

The Moody1
August 7th, 2008, 10:48 AM
Got my three LSU tickets along with my season tickets today.

ASUMountaineer
August 7th, 2008, 10:49 AM
Yeah, unfortunately I'm not going to LSU, but I do have all of my tickets for the home slate in Boone. Still waiting on my JMU tickets purchased through Yosef Club.

LBPop
August 7th, 2008, 01:14 PM
I just bought my pre-game tent party and game tickets for the 9/30 Navy game! Totally psyched for our first FBS match up! Who else has their opening game tickets in hand?

I was all ready to catch my first Towson game and cheer for a great kid (#16). Then I learned that I was going to be out of town on August 30th. Oh well, I guess I will have to make a visit to Johnny U. Stadium. If you remember, please put up a post or send me a PM to tell me how Marcus does. Thanks.

813Jag
August 7th, 2008, 02:07 PM
Yeah - you got a wife - now you get to smell her instead...
That's always better. xlolx

UIWWildthing
August 7th, 2008, 03:54 PM

Isn't that the 8/30 game Andy? :) Either way, I'm going with my g/f who works at the Naval Academy and was in the Navy before. Should be fun :D

AppStsGr8
August 7th, 2008, 04:06 PM
Yeah, unfortunately I'm not going to LSU, but I do have all of my tickets for the home slate in Boone. Still waiting on my JMU tickets purchased through Yosef Club.

The ticket office can tell you if they've got your name on the list for JMU. I can't wait for my season tix to get here! We use the cards instead of actual tickets. I can always print tickets if I want to let someone else use some of my tickets.

Reign of Terrier
August 8th, 2008, 12:25 PM
I'm getting tickets to the Wofford-South Carolina game (I'll have to count how many times Mr.Spurrier throws his visor down!)

Go...gate
August 8th, 2008, 02:17 PM

Agreed; it is a great experience and the new ballpark just adds to the enjoyment. Sorry to hear the flyovers may be subject to elimination, though.

citdog
August 8th, 2008, 03:08 PM
Isn't that the 8/30 game Andy? :) Either way, I'm going with my g/f who works at the Naval Academy and was in the Navy before. Should be fun :D

IT'S CALLED "CANOE U". I BET SHE'S A LOOKER!:pumpuke: :pumpuke: :pumpuke: :pumpuke: :pumpuke:

appfan2008
August 8th, 2008, 03:17 PM
cant wait to get my season tix in the mail...

first year as a non student so this is brand new experience!!!!!!!!

AppStsGr8
August 8th, 2008, 03:29 PM
Just had an e-mail from the Yosef office about parking and mailing of packets to Yosef members saying that "within the next few weeks" we'd be getting a mailing with parking permits, season tickets, and game day guides. I hope the next few weeks is before I leave for LSU since my LSU tix will be in that packet!

Sounds like Yosef membership is way up - only $2500+ get to park in stadium lot this year!